[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest oh`retro

If it is true, I wish YG wouldn't hide it.

Cause that's even worse because the fans might feel like they're being betrayed.

But, if they don't, some intense fans might get upset, that's never good.

Okay, this is what happens when you're a celeb in the Asian entertainment industry.

But, I just want GD to be happy.

And I hope this girl is in this relationship for all the right reasons.

That she loves GD for who he is, not for his fame or money.

As long as it's genuine, I've got no problems.

Guest GDZY.cookielove

^OH. than let me start making a dramatic speech about GD being the person I adore and how he broke my heart... *clears throat*

Well, if this is a rumour or if every single bit of this is true, I will support GD and not be like his fans who go overprotective of him and won't ever let him go. It's not like I will ever marry him anyway, so if he is happy, I am happy too. You can't expect a celebrity you like to never get married and live a lonely life right? We will all have to learn and let go, not matter how painful it is, and anyways, when we grow up, we will also get married and have lifes of our own, so what is the point of crying over something you will never have? Let's just face it, GD has a girlfriend he is deeply in love with and none of us fans can change that, not even YG -unless he is his dad. The bottom line is, if this is the truth, i will accept it and still support GD, and if this is a rumour, than, of course I will be happy right? But not really for long.

Yah, sorry for the confusing rant ><

You're my hearbreaker.

honestly speaking who did not see this coming? all the hints were there and he’s been so happy lately that it would hurt even more if fans start turning their backs on him just because he’s found someone to love.

I’m actually really anticipating some good as music to be in the making…lmao…

I think we all just need time to let this rumor/news sink in that non of our favorite members will stay single forever. You know I won’t even be surprise if news came out that YB has a girlfriend now too or that TOP/DS/SR has dated other girls since debut.

If this rumor is really true I seriously thought GD would go for an older woman but seeing that Kiko is only 20 or I should say 19 since her Bday is in October, seeing GD date a younger girl is kinda weird but I have to remember that he’s only 22…lol…I always forget that the BB members are still in their early 20′s.

what I’m trying to say is that I was a little surprise when this rumor came out of no where but I got over it pretty quickly. maybe it’s cuz I’m over the stage of thinking that I actually have a chance with GD. lol that’s what all fangirl seems to think. That they have a chance of being with their favorite idol but that will never happen. (sigh) it’s kinda sad reading comments like that and what I’m most afraid of is that GD will start losing fans just cuz he has a G/F whether it is Kiko or not.

It’s like are fans only with GD cuz they think they have a chance with him and not for his talent or music? it’s so sad thinking about that! it’s also heartbreaking when I read some fans say they feel less of his fan now since they found out he’s taken…like that’s the only reason you were his fans cuz he was single? really?

I really want to know what kVIPz are thinking right now. I hope we can all stay together and be happy for GD and his g/f whoever she is and for fans to understand that it’s not that easy for someone famous like GD who’s at the peak of his career to admit that he has a girlfriend…

peace out and group hug!

Guest blackjackVip

I wish some fans would also understand that, not all fans could be happy for him like u do.

Even if u say that "please be happy for him if ur a true fan bla bla bla"...

I'm sorry... but for me personally, i think it will take some time b4 i can get over this whole gf issue about him....i guess i got too attached to him and got too delusional that i can't learn to accept this fact.

So to all the GD fans who got heartbroken, sad and cried over this issue...here's a BIG FAT HUG from me!!! ur not alone....i can understand u.

I'm not going to force u to be happy for him, i know it will take time to accept this....we're all in this together!! lol

On the other hand, i was jumping for joy when i read that YG denied this.

I mean, i'd rather be fooled and know that he's single than to know the truth.

Coz seriously, truth hurts...

So yay! YG denied it.

for a moment i'm happy again.

I'm not gonna believe this until GD himself confess the truth. :D

I still will be his fan even if he has a girlfriend. Yes, I still will be fan of Big Bangs music, I will support them and buy their CDs, but honestly, I cannot be GDs "fan" anymore like I was before, he has a girlfriends so I feel kinda stupid thinking of him as a "bachelor" lol It´s just my opinion.

I think alot of times BB members are even more lonely than us b/c they have so much pressure as an artist, as a normal human being...all eyes are on them...they need to have someone to share their hardship too u know....I love GD for his musical talents, music, etc...but his personal life is his. It's not like he's gonna be anyone of ours one day..LOL...that's too unrealistic...

Of course, YG is gonna denied that...LOL...I've already expected it to be like this, so...ANd YG Ent. is a VERY mysterious company out of all the famous companies in Korea...they operate as a family, so only people within themselves would know...but they probably don't either like us...like how YG dated his girlfriend for 9 years and no one knows...LOL...

If it is true, I wish YG wouldn't hide it.

Cause that's even worse because the fans might feel like they're being betrayed.

Sorry for cutting all your posts short. But you guys basically said everything I wanted to say.

I'm not so much upset about this. I just kind of wish YG would just come straight forward because

even though they denied it, I don't truly believe it. And if it was really a rumor, I believe YG would eventually [soon]

allow Ji Yongie to falsify this 'rumor'.

And if Ji Yongie don't falsify this rumor himself, I would be forever curious about his 'relationship'.

But even if he did, I would still be skeptical.

There's way to many things going on.

Guest crashpurple

so it was just YG ent who did an official statement about the rumor hmmm...so will G-dragon be given the chance to speak or comment about this rumor? :tears:

Guest Sonia.Shin

I am so shocked and happy right now....

I had also a feeling that he might have been dating someone or maybe he got accepted

by that girl.... At the SAL movie premier he was very happy as if he made it.

he was so goofy and playful....

true or not.

I still love GD.

btw the girl is so pretty~ but wow didn't really expect the to be younger than him....

LOL how mature is that girl.... oops it's just rumors for now....

but still something is bugging me that it's true.

still i hope is not true~ just because i'm selfish~ hehe

but still I like the girl~ she really fits GD~ the style and all...

but let's wait and see... Im kinda half half right now. happy for him coz he may be happy and the other part.... sad.... and hurt....

Guest bigbanglover_07

She has a movie coming out this year.. maybe its just her people trying to get her name out..... :rolleyes:

i don't think she needs to that just to get name out,

she had already established her own name in the fashion (modeling) industry in japan.

she's quite famous for being a vivi model.

let's just not jump into conclusions. okay??

let's just all be happy if they really are an item.

and there are some things that can prove that there might be something going on between the two like the ring that everyone was so buzzed about. i think the first time we saw him wear it was during the premiere of his concert. didn't he look so overjoyed, he even did some poses the he normally doesn't do in front of his fans??

and i you were to watch kiko's L-O-V-E video, you'll see an exact the same ring as to the one gd has.

she made this video around april and gd's premiere was around april too.

even yg said they are close, though he denied that there was really something going on between the two.

not assuming anything but i'll be really happy they are really together :)

Guest Michala01

Wow I can't believe there are actually people that will stop being his "fan" if he has a gf..what kind of fans are these? I'm GD's fan because of his talent, the awesome music he makes, his sweet character, his amazing fashion sense and many other things. Not because I think I'll run off and marry him one day. Do I fantasize about it? Of course I do, I wouldn't be a fangirl if I didn't. But the reasons I became his fan is not because I thought I would be with him.

I'm one of the fans that is happy for him but I totally understand those fans that are having a hard time with this. I understand that some of you will need longer to accept this and get over it but at least you are not abandoning our Jiyong. He has given us so much over the years and for some people to not be his fan over this breaks my heart, I just want to cry tears.gif

Guest <maYO>

True or not, still a fan. I love his music.

I'm not heartbroken... I have my own hubby. Lol

Anyways, it's been awhile since I've been in this thread. I come back and see that he has a girlfriend.

I can see and understand why YG is saying they are just friends. Some Netizens are crazy as well as some fans.

I wish GD luck and happiness.

haven't been in this thread for a while..hehehe

whether it's true or not, as long as he's happy I'm happy

whether he might lose some fans, i don't really care..it's their choice

i'm not in love with Bigbang or GD's popularity

same as GD, whether he wants to announce or hide the truth, it's his choice bc it's his private life

i'm blushing so hard thinking of him dating a girl XDXD..hahaha

btw that girl is gorgeous XD

Andrea: can you please tell us how is the situation in korea? 

This news came out of no-where for me - no hint what-so-ever that GD was hanging out or close to a japanese high-fashion model.  But tbh, despite lacking reliable sources, I do believe this rumor to be true.  Why?

1. Like what leslie said before, I've been following GD for almost 3 years now so it wasn't hard to notice a difference in GD lately (especially during the SAL premier) - "VIPs already knew that there is someone, we just needed a name and a face" - so true babe

4. YG admitted that GD and kiko hang out together whenever GD is in Japan and are close friends - this tells me that even if they are not dating, but they at least have feelings for each other

Haha....amen to what you've said and sorry to cut your post.

I have been reading a lot of comments here and im very proud of some

people that came out pretty mature and level headed because of this.

To be honest when the news came out from ALLKPOP i was just tensed

because of how fans would react. I know they wouldnt be able

to take it quite well....i know because i was floored by it

when i knew about it last month. It was so damn painful.I guess

it's because ive been shipping GD for almost three years now.

But anyhow....i really dont think he'll be able to clear this

as of this time. The topic's so damn HOT and it's better for him

to stay quiet for now.

So funny though that ive been thinking about it. The whole situation is

like a good ol FANFIC here in SOOMPI. LOL it's like a fanfic come to

life! lol

i'm blushing so hard thinking of him dating a girl XDXD..hahaha

btw that girl is gorgeous XD

Im THINKING ABOUT THAT TOO....wahaha specially with the article

of HIM being so in love

WHAT im looking forward to are the songs on their new album.

LOVE is the best form of inspiration....♥♥♥

Guest naturefairy

I'm quite surprised to see that this thread had suddenly moving very fast,when i read u guys posts..'no,wonder why.. it's news of GD's maybe date a girl..at first i thought that these rumors r true,then i felt otherwise..these are my reason;

--GD have said in an interview that if he has a gf,he will not hide it..he doesn't care if the news of him dating someone will cause a scandal..he want his gf to feel that she's dating a normal person,so he doesn't mind if public know s about it..and i'm sure GD meant every single word that he had said.. <---in 'i like girl that look like a cat interview'

-and when YG release a statement to clear the issue,if its really true..why GD hasn't come out to defend his love..

Guest apricot

The more I read about this, the more "heartbroken" I feel but what the hell, this guy can date anyone he likes. I'm just dissapointed that it's not that particular someone I chose for him. Haha..lol I really wanted THAT to happen. Well, too bad too sad.

I really hope the obsessive korean fans out there won't do anything to outcast Ji. Like in

Se7en's

case, I do think he lost fans because of his relationship. I hope people see Ji for his talent not whether he is single or not. And I agree with you guys, I don't like JYP for lying if it's true. But again, he's a businessman and he's trying his best to salvage the sitution so to speak. I just hope Ji and Kiko stay strong, well if they are still together after all this announce it like

Se7en

!! Mind you, I still think Kiko is so skinny, feed the girl Jiyong!!

And I WANT THEIR COMEBACK asap. It's better for fans out there to be excited about their comeback rather than hounding on Ji's lovelife like this.

Guest Unni_Ashley

True or not?? Who cares???

Kay kay, i care, some/all of you care, but what's wrong with it???

YG denied it, GD hasnt said anything so what's now?? Some of you, pls stop being so childish. It's his private life, isnt it??

If you guys dun like the idea of Jiyong being with a particular girl, then TRY to believe what YG said.^^ Think about Jiyong, he hasnt stated anything so yes, let it be and wait for him. though it'll take months...years...or whatever...

If you guys trust this, dun care and still love him like nothing happened, then PLS, anything you know, just keep it in your own mind, dun spread it, dun speak it out loud. Coz we all know there're still ppl who cant bare this^^ and it can make the matter worse...

In my opinion, all we should do now is finding a way to protect him, to still support him...

Like most of you, im so depressed now, but what about GD?? Is your love for him that little?? No, to me, my love, my fandom for him is more than that. I myself are trying to find my own way to face this issue. :sweatingbullets:

---Peace---

Sr if i pissed any of you off :) i just wanna give my POV...

Oppa ahhh, for now, just comeback, everything will be alright^^ XDXDXD

@Michala01: *hug* ^^ well, i just hope Korean vipz will react like most of us here do^^

Guest Michala01

[News]G-dragon for September Issue of W magazine

a0063312_4c66e4733578f.jpg

source:wkorea@twitter

cr:bbvipz

what? So he's going to be in the September issue? Ahhh excited!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

@ Unnie Ashley

I agree that our main goal right now should be to protect him from further rumours and to keep supporting him. I will not speak on this issue again unless something concrete comes out. I'm really proud of how most of us have handled this. *group hug*

Guest missARROGANT

21BANGS: A friendly reminder to trend #happyGDay on Aug 18th at 6PM KST at twitter. West coaster may trend EARLIER. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, VIPS!

taken from 21bangs

Hope many people can join<3

i don't have Twitter account though

will sign up one on 18 August :wub:

D-3

to GD BIRTHDAY

Guest missARROGANT

Since GD’s birthday is around the corner

I’m gonna post some of his old photos

Until before his bday....

SHY blush.gif

123006688727.jpg