[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest FleetStreet_

Happy birthday GD!

I wish you the best of luck in everything you do!

Be strong and healthy!

First post here. =)

Guest Michala01

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYONG! 

n33jx4.gif

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE KWON LEADER! YOU DESERVE IT ALL AND MORE. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING YOURSELF AND FOR GIVING US SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL MUSIC TO ENJOY OVER THE YEARS. I HOPE THIS NEXT YEAR IS EVERYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE. LOTS OF LOVE FROM ALL YOUR FANS AROUND THE WORLD <3

23kfbf6jpg.gif

b0068677_4aa5277b3918e.gif

15o6z5v.gif

DON'T FORGET TO TREND #happyGDAY tonight at 7pm KST

Guest ooxstacee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI-BABY! <3

You are one of the hardest artist to be a fan of, cause both you & the fans get SO much drama.

But we're always by your side. ALWAYS.

Well, I know I'VE been for the past almost 4 years. Crazy how time flies.

Even though, some things annoy me, I can never get myself to stop being a fan and spazzing out.

AHH. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Hope to see you on stage [in KOREA] again sooooon!

Gaaaah, I love this boy. T___T

My biggest bias EVER EVER EVER!

Guest missARROGANT

Happy 22/23th Birthday

KWON JIYONG

aka

G-DRAGON

10665221.jpg

keep smiling …….coz my heart is happy

whenever I see you smile

Wish you Happiness and Success

May GOD bless you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GD BABY~

MY BEAUTIFUL BOY. 1,2,3 TO THE 4-SHO ONE LIKE YOU THERE AIN'T NOBODY CAN DO THEM THINGS YOU DO SO TRUE.

I'M SO EXCITED, DELIGHTED, I WON'T DENY IT NOR FIGHT, IT BABY YOU GOT WHAT I NEED GOT ME JUMPIN' JUMPIN' OFF MY FEET.

oxcryzgdgdbby.jpg

생일축하합니다, 생일축하합니다~ 사랑하는 지용이~ 생일축하합니다..!!

사랑해 자기야 ♡

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2ZLtQoBaw78

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2iQ3nGypJoU

Guest oh`retro

8dc2250cac8c86bd4c302eaff587182f_large.png

Dear Kwon Jiyong,

I want to wish you the most amazing birthday ever.

You're such a talented star and I'm sure you'll be shining for a very long time.

Keep on being the unique artist that you are.

Never let the haters get to you.

Because the more people hate, the more I love you.

You've worked so hard this past year and have accomplished so much.

I couldn't be more proud of you.

I hope all of your wishes will come true because they deserve to.

You're an amazing person and I, along with every other VIP will always support you.

We laugh with you, we cry with you, we praise you, we criticize you.

Because you're our Kwon Jiyong and we love you.

So, happy 23rd gorgeous.

It's your day, have a great one!

Love always. <3

Guest prettygirl_pc

August 18 had never been a special day for me!!! that was until i found that it was the day that a very special young man was born!!! it was the day that a talented singer, rapper, producer, lyricist, dancer, innovator, fashionista and most importantly, a stronger leader was born!!yes.. he likes to push the envelope and richard simmons of the officials,.. yes he likes to tell the way it is without hiding anything.. yes he can be ignorant (but then again with a perfectionist who can blame him) but that are all the best qualities that he possess that makes everyone fall in love with him!! I fell in the love with him and I DO not regret it.. even though he has been through hardships exactly one year since his last birthday.. in the end he has come out victorious and a winner.. yes that is what Kwon Jiyong is.. the most perfect, talented and gracious 23 year old man that ever walked on this world! Jing Yo..Thank You…. for being so good to your fans.. for writing such wonderful songs.. for being so strong for big bang as a leaders and to your fans as an idol.. for just being YOU.. I want to wish you ALL THE best things in the world and I hope that this birthday will bring you love and everything you desire for!!!.. I will forever be your fan no matter what may come!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Seems like gd-supporters donate under the name of Jiyong ^^

2010081813181110011.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20100818n11166

Can someone translate pls?

Guest asian.bunny

happybirthdayem.png

my dearest kwon jiyong,

.................i wish you a happy birthday on this special day. thank you for being the great leader you are, never succumbing to the pressures of stardom. you remain true to yourself everystep of the way, and it could not be anymore amazing. thank you for being strong through everything you've gone through. from the exhausting trainee days, to the countless hours of producing music, to all the antis trying to put you down over the littlest things. still, you rise to even greater heights everytime, with a smile on your face. keep doing what you love, with the people you love. happy twentythird birthday, my love. through your hardwork and dedication, you have shone a bright light on our lives. may it shine forever.

Guest shinhdeplol

100818 Happy Birthday G-Dragon From YG JAPAN

そして、本日は・・・キラキラ

我らがBIGBANGのリーダー&プロデューサー

G-DRAGONの誕生日音譜

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-DRAGON !!!!!

o0573043010676165725.jpg

FROM YG JAPAN (o^-')b

Via BIGBANGオフィシャルブログ

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

G-Dragon’s fans donate over $18,000 to a hospital under his name

G-Dragon’s 23rd birthday seems to be getting wilder every second! We have already seen the mighty Flo Rida congratulate the superstar personally through twitter, but it now seems like it’s the boy’s fans’ turn to join the party.

On behalf of G-Dragon, a group of his fans (aka G-Dragon’s Supporters) gathered to raise over $18,000 for Seoul University Children Hospital. This isn’t actually their first time to support the ones in need under G-Dragon’s name, as they’ve already donated over $10,000 yearly for Catholic Saint Hospital for the past couple years.

C: allkpop