[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest CLWIFE

YESTERDAY i had a dream about Gdragon i really dunno why lol i dont follow him much but i dreamed of him

it was such a cute and beautiful dream thought lol so romantic aaaaaaaah i wish it was longer

ok enough of randomness :D

Guest sakime-yong

GUYS GD'S B-DAY IS COMING! LET't us ALL SPAZ ABOUT GD AND BE ACTIVE AGAIN ESP in tHIS THREAD.

IF BB's CB will be next year then I can't also see much of GD :tears:

Those fan art were so cute! it really looks like GD becomes an ANIME

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon fans collected 150 thousand won for a fundraiser for ALS sufferers

Big Bang’s G-Dragon fans played a precedence part in the fundraiser for building nursing homes for sufferers of ALS.

Jinusean member, Sean, tweeted on August 9th, “Last year fans who attended G-Dragon’s concert did a good deed by raising 150,000won and they were delivered to YG.”, “YG contacted me and the donation has been made to a fundraiser for the construction of a nursing home for ALS sufferers.”

Last year at G-Dragon’s concert a fundraising was held in which 150 thousand won were gathered and Sean donated that money to for the construction of a nursing home for ALS sufferers. As a result G-Dragon’s fans good deeds were significant.

Meanwhile, Big Bang will release a new single in Japan on August 25th titled, “Beautiful Hangover“. Following TVXQ who is the leading K-POP group in the Japanese market, Big Bang drew a lot of attention at the Music Awards last year in Japan, enough to get the title of the “Rookie of the year“, they’re enjoying great popularity. On July 26th they conducted an open concert with an attendance of 8,000 people, proving the power of Big Bang. Read more at ibigbang.wordpress.com

Source: 뉴스엔

Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang

Guest Unni_Ashley

G-Dragon fans collected 150 thousand won for a fundraiser for ALS sufferers

Source: 뉴스엔

Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang

sr for cutting your post Thuy XD, wow, Korean Vipz, they are amazing :) (haha you too Andrea :P )

AND OMG OMG today is 11th already, oh my, what should i do now??? i wanna do so many things but...aish, i wish i was Korean <_<

bigbangonmnetmadambsalo.gif

Huhu i want this back, i want Jiyong to have a bday with other members and Vipz... :tears:

What about you?

Guest g-dragon1988

^ Thank you ~ >.<* I am embarrassed..

umm..I would like a party like last year..~~

With GD real friends..and close person..a GD reality B-DAY~

And to show >ㅇ<

Here in Korea, already many fansite organize meeting about GD B-DAY~

Me and my friend bring a Converse sneakers with GD favourite SESAMESTREET character Elmo, CookieMonster.~

It was hard to drawing >.<ㅡ*

I hope He will like!! *u.u*

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Yeah Jiyong's skin has always been known for being really good :) Thats why many VIPs were so surprised to see a pimple on his cheek during Global Warning Tour in Bangkok :lol:

^ Yeah Jiyong's skin has always been known for being really good :) Thats why many VIPs were so surprised to see a pimple on his cheek during Global Warning Tour in Bangkok :lol:

LMAO~ I remember all the fuss about that!

We going crazy talking about Jiyong pimple~ lol~ :lol:

I seriously missing him! Heck, ALL FIVE OF THEM! :tears:

Guest Unni_Ashley

awww dead thread :(

tumblrl71o8sezge1qb0gfn.jpg

“My name is GD kk I’m tired right now k.”

“This is a total hit kk.”

C: seungie

Reupload: shinhdeplol @ soompi

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

I love GD<3 Really anticipating what he comes up with next :) I really feel sorry for him having to go through so much crap while SOME BAND committed such a worse offense and got away with it.

GD <3 less than three <3

Guest darkaz619

G-Dragon (BIG BANG) is dating a ViVi model?

gna1008140505000-p1.jpg

t has been reported that G-DRAGON of BIG BANG has been in relationship with a ViVi (fashion magazine) model, Mizuhara Kiko.

According to Sanspo.com, they started dating after BIG BANG debuted in Japan, and they have been in a long distance relationship since.

Mizuhara Kiko is half American and half Korean (Korean Japanese), born in Texas, and raised in Kobe, Japan. She is fluent in English, Japanese, and Korean.

Whoa!

20100813kiko.jpg

cr.tokyohive

Guest heartsburstintofire

^ lol johnnydorama of allkpop wrote that, it isnt true. Hes a Big Bang hater that just wanna see fangirls go crazydry.gif  lol