[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

No comment lol

but all eyes will be on GD when they going back to japan later this month

Definitely. God I hope crazy  fans don't make it hard for him tears.gif

Guest syao_sid

I really got a major headache upon learning the news/rumor a few hours ago so I slept it off hoping it was just a 'bad?' dream and then I woke up and yeah..can't say that i didn't see this one coming...there were signs esp. that 'ring' that caused a ruckus in this thread.

And also notice during the interviews that he keeps saying that he wants to have a gf/get married early (no GD don't ever go there yet!) I think he's kind of preparing his fans, but how can we ever be prepared for something like this?

Even though my fangirl heart is broken, I'll be matured enough to want JiYong's HAPPINESS above anything else.. not that I think I stand a chance with him..HAHA! But it's just the way it is. We're still entitled to mourn but I know in the end we'll find it our hearts to be happy for him cause we all LOVE and SUPPORT him.

About YG denying it, whether it's True or Not, off course he will deny it in a snap. This is GD and Big Bang at stake here. We can be more open about things like them dating but I doubt if the same can be said in Korea. Things could go quite crazy there I suppose.

This is also the part which I'm most worried about. KVIPs miss them so much and are anxiously waiting for BB's comeback (like us) and then a rumor would suddenly blow off like this. Not a good thing I suppose. A solution to die down this news is for a Korean Comeback ASAP! :P

Anyway, I will still consider this as a rumor because Japanese media loves rumors. But do I think he's dating? Maybe (i'm still in denial here..LOL). But with whom? We'll never know for sure.

Unless there are hard evidence like photos of GD and Kiko then we'll never know if the rumors are true. Though I will NEVER want to see any pics.There is only so much that my fangirl heart could take. Actually I'd rather not know anything. Ignorance is a bliss. Just as long as I can see him genuinely smiling then I'll leave it as that.

sorry for the confusing rant. :lol:

Guest Unni_Ashley

i will support you...we will support you no matter what...

WE love you Jiyong ah, as long as you are happy, it's okayyyyy :ph34r:

Right now, just want your comeback...it will beat everything....

Guest oh`retro

At first, I was like no way are they dating, GD can't even speak Japanese.

But, then I read she's fluent in Korea, damn.

Oh whatever, whatever makes GD happy.

I'm over the phase of being one of those fans who get upset if their idol dates.

Like, let's not be so possessive & just wish GD happiness. :)

Who knows if YG is lying or not?

Look at Se7en, hid his relationship for like 7 years.

I miss GD, I want the boys back as 5 right now.

Guest lil' zen

Oooh...so tats how the whole story started...Thnx for the info xtlover15^^

Well it's better than him pining for the "J" girl still...hehe!!+ she's a hot model too!! XD

Tot she was japanese n half sth...suprisingly she is half Korean!!

How did it leak is a mystery to me tho...when no genius paparazzi ever got proof of them going out...he's got much to look out for...poor him!! >.<""

I'll be curious to see if fans will find pictures of them together or not, or if stories of them being together will emerge. I guess that will be the true test to see if it's really her or not.

Guest Firststar

The girl is pretty, she has to be pretty... after all, she's the girls' desire's desire. :)

GD IS HUMAN AFTER ALL.

At that age, he should be inlove~

Kwon Jiyong, you're such a heart breaker. You just broke my fan girl heart </////3

But it's okay, as long as you're happy ^^

Be happy Kwon, we'll be okay...in time. =)))))

Guest maplecat89

Whether the rumors are true or not that doesnt matter...what is matter for me is that..why the heck that the rumors came out at this very "perfect" time??

1.GD's birthday is next week

2.Promote their latest singles beautiful hangover in japan next 2 weeks

3.Their comeback after 2years and release their new album i assume late august-september...

if the rumors is true..whoever who leak it is really mean..they are trying to get GD down..or maybe Bigbang down or even YG down! look bigbang is really the biggest asset/money maker for YG especially GD who caught many attentions and gain popularity from us the foreigners...so of course there's many fangirls out there..the best way to get him down is by revealing his gf to the world...but we as his loyal fan will always support him no matter what!

Guest shinhdeplol

The girl is pretty, she has to be pretty... after all, she's the girls' desire's desire. :)

GD IS HUMAN AFTER ALL.

At that age, he should be inlove~

Kwon Jiyong, you're such a heart breaker. You just broke my fan girl heart </////3

But it's okay, as long as you're happy ^^

Be happy Kwon, we'll be okay...in time. =)))))

Wow I should learn that attitude from you ^^ It took me a whole morning to recover from the shock haha. Now Im all happy for him ^^ I think Kiko changed Jiyong a lot, he has been sooo happy and lively these days ^^

Whether the rumors are true or not that doesnt matter...what is matter for me is that..why the heck that the rumors came out at this very "perfect" time??

1.GD's birthday is next week

2.Promote their latest singles beautiful hangover in japan next 2 weeks

3.Their comeback after 2years and release their new album i assume late august-september...

if the rumors is true..whoever who leak it is really mean..they are trying to get GD down..or maybe Bigbang down or even YG down! look bigbang is really the biggest asset/money maker for YG especially GD who caught many attentions and gain popularity from us the foreigners...so of course there's many fangirls out there..the best way to get him down is by revealing his gf to the world...but we as his loyal fan will always support him no matter what!

No one can bring Jiyong down with this because I believe VIPs will understand and support him :)

EDIT

At this time I wonder where Andrea is...

In general, GD falls pretty fast in love, and I remember how I said I still will be his fan even if he has a girlfriend. Yes, I still will be fan of Big Bangs music, I will support them and buy their CDs, but honestly, I cannot be GDs "fan" anymore like I was before, he has a girlfriends so I feel kinda stupid thinking of him as a "bachelor" lol It´s just my opinion. They have been dating for pretty long time, the fans had no idea. Never mind.

it is true, he is fond of beautiful models usually. so it´s pretty obvious that it´s true. What I don´t like is the fact that YG is hiding it and saying that it´s not true, just like the story with Se7en and the actress he is together with. After long years Se7en finally admitted that he had a girlfriend. You know, it would be fair if the fans would know whats going on since we are actually supporting them, it would be nice if the entertainment would not lie to us like this...

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I understand some VIPs are disappointed and such, but I'm happy for GD...I agree that I've been speculating for a while too about GD especially the SAL concert premier...how's he's so freaking happy all of the sudden, but even so, it was more of a curiosity POV for me...I'm more happy for him now if he really does have a girlfriend because he's just like anyone of us in all honesty...he's a human, he's needs love too...I think alot of times BB members are even more lonely than us b/c they have so much pressure as an artist, as a normal human being...all eyes are on them...they need to have someone to share their hardship too u know....I love GD for his musical talents, music, etc...but his personal life is his. It's not like he's gonna be anyone of ours one day..LOL...that's too unrealistic...

Of course, YG is gonna denied that...LOL...I've already expected it to be like this, so...ANd YG Ent. is a VERY mysterious company out of all the famous companies in Korea...they operate as a family, so only people within themselves would know...but they probably don't either like us...like how YG dated his girlfriend for 9 years and no one knows...LOL...

Guest Top'sWifey

I have a feeling that the rumors are true. I wish this didn't come out, I hope fangirls don't go too psycho, and give him and her a hard time.

I just noticed the girl looks like the girl from GD's Butterfly MV, they both have big eyes, full pouty lips and short brown hair....

I can't wait for BB's comeback, its gonna EPIC.

Guest maplecat89

I have a feeling that the rumors are true. I wish this didn't come out, I hope fangirls don't go too psycho, and give him and her a hard time.

I just noticed the girl looks like the girl from GD's Butterfly MV, they both have big eyes, full pouty lips and short brown hair....

I can't wait for BB's comeback, its gonna EPIC.

oh yeah i totally agree..and the animated girl showed that she's a bit younger than GD which the model is 2yrs younger than him

I really thought I was still sleepy when I read the article. It took me a while to digest it. Anyway wth??? Everyone is expecting for BB comeback and this stupid article come out from nowhere.

In general, GD falls pretty fast in love, and I remember how I said I still will be his fan even if he has a girlfriend. Yes, I still will be fan of Big Bangs music, I will support them and buy their CDs, but honestly, I cannot be GDs "fan" anymore like I was before, he has a girlfriends so I feel kinda stupid thinking of him as a "bachelor" lol It´s just my opinion. They have been dating for pretty long time, the fans had no idea. Never mind.

it is true, he is fond of beautiful models usually. so it´s pretty obvious that it´s true. What I don´t like is the fact that YG is hiding it and saying that it´s not true, just like the story with Se7en and the actress he is together with. After long years Se7en finally admitted that he had a girlfriend. You know, it would be fair if the fans would know whats going on since we are actually supporting them, it would be nice if the entertainment would not lie to us like this...

@hee

I respect your opinion. But do you really believe that idols are not dating? No. They do date and most idols have gfs. GD is just unlucky and being exposed. Although YG denied it, I personally feel that the rumor is TRUE. GD may be smart but sometimes or most of the times he cannot hide his secrete. To tell the truth the gal is gorgeous and attractive even for girls.

Being a fangal, I understand fangals feeling. I am not going to lie that I am not affected by the news. But the thing is even if GD wants to admit, YG will never allow him to do so. Now you are saying you can’t be GD fan anymore. In fact Korean fans are hundred times more obsessed than us. We just buy their cd/album to support them but they do whatever means they can to support their fav idols. You imagine what will happen if GD admits his relationship. And I am sure YG/GD are not the only one who will deny this type of scandal.

As far as I know not many people are discussing about this in most of gd fansites like dcgd, gd&h, gd-paradise, etc etc. So I assume they either don’t believe this scandal or don’t want to spread the rumor or just waiting for GD to confirm.

In fact gd real fans are very protective of him.

I am kind of sad because the news comes out of the blue and I will be more sad if gd fans will leave him coz of him having a gf. Sorry for my English error, I am still in a dream lol.

I really thought I was still sleepy when I read the article. It took me a while to digest it. Anyway wth??? Everyone is expecting for BB comeback and this stupid article come out from nowhere.

@hee

I respect your opinion. But do you really believe that idols are not dating? No. They do date and most idols have gfs. GD is just unlucky and being exposed. Although YG denied it, I personally feel that the rumor is TRUE. GD may be smart but sometimes or most of the times he cannot hide his secrete. To tell the truth the gal is gorgeous and attractive even for girls.

Being a fangal, I understand fangals feeling. I am not going to lie that I am not affected by the news. But the thing is even if GD wants to admit, YG will never allow him to do so. Now you are saying you can’t be GD fan anymore. In fact Korean fans are hundred times more obsessed than us. We just buy their cd/album to support them but they do whatever means they can to support their fav idols. You imagine what will happen if GD admits his relationship. And I am sure YG/GD are not the only one who will deny this type of scandal.

As far as I know not many people are discussing about this in most of gd fansites like dcgd, gd&h, gd-paradise, etc etc. So I assume they either don’t believe this scandal or don’t want to spread the rumor or just waiting for GD to confirm.

In fact gd real fans are very protective of him.

I am kind of sad because the news comes out of the blue and I will be more sad if gd fans will leave him coz of him having a gf. Sorry for my English error, I am still in a dream lol.

yeah you are absolutely right. Of course we are still there and protect BB but I see GD with different eyes because he was in a solid relationship all the time. I still support BB of course. I´m just not GDs fan the way I was before, that´s all. One or two fans less will not matter I guess. As long as the BB music is there, everything is alright for me.

Guest toozdae08

^^

I don't post here very often, mostly because GD isn't doing anything solowise so I mostly stay in the BB thread, but I really wonder about this statement you posted.

As an idol (esp such a famous one), GD can't admit he is dating because that would blow up in his face and he would lose fans -ppl bring up Se7en but it was an open secret he was dating his girlfriend yet fans still left him when it was reveal to the public even though most of them knew they were dating <_< . GD has been hinting at having a gf all last year, you must have been blind not to notice the hints and it's been even stronger this year. I'm not saying it's this model cause I really don't know but I'm pretty sure he's dating someone. In fact I'm pretty sure all the BB boys have dated in some way over the past 4 years, even YB. However, S.K. fans are crazy, they even drove him to break up with his last girlfriend and spread vicious rumors about her. Of course he's going to hide it. I'm a GD fan and I'm happy that he's happy, he's been really smiley and happy lately and if it's because of her (or any girl) then I'm all for him dating. Him dating is only going to lead to him creating better music. Nothing inspires better music than love. GD hwaiting!!

Guest GDZY.cookielove

so is it true or not, because YG released a statement saying that  "GD and that model are close friends, but not in that kind of relationship". So I am seriously confused right now. Leaving the forums for 12 hours doen't do any good >_>