[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

fury.gif this is just plain stupid rumor...thank God YG cleared the issue immediately. VIVI models are always linked with celebrities..GD is not spared, somehow because Bigbang is getting attention now in Japan..so i guess as fans we have to get ready for these.. gossips, rumors and controversies. crazy.gif

Agreed!

its like they are promoting their models lol

Guest Michala01

I just wanna quote someone from AKP

i know they are the biggest online gossip site but i cannot

help but agree to this.

"VIPs already knew that there is someone, we just needed a name and a face"

when i read that..i was like "HELL YES"

ive been eyeing GDRAGON for almost three years

i wouldve been dense not to notice the "changes"

YGE statement, “they have a close relationship, but not dating”

I REST MY CASE..

CONTINUE TO BE IN LOVE JIYONG...♥♥♥

I AGREE! GD is my ultimate Kpop bias but it's been clear for some time now that he is in a relationship with someone. I knew it but I just didn't know who it was so this didn't come as a huge shock. I'm so happy for him if it's true. He deserves to have someone just like the rest of us. 

Obviously YG is going to deny it and it's probably best for everyone involved if the relationship is kept a secret. 

I AGREE! GD is my ultimate Kpop bias but it's been clear for some time now that he is in a relationship with someone. I knew it but I just didn't know who it was so this didn't come as a huge shock. I'm so happy for him if it's true. He deserves to have someone just like the rest of us. 

Obviously YG is going to deny it and it's probably best for everyone involved if the relationship is kept a secret. 

WORD!

i couldnt agree more..when i first knew about

the girl..believe me it took a week for me to

digest it.lol. I kinda wanted to keep it low

though..netizens are crazy about this.

just didn't know who it was so this didn't come as a huge shock.

Though it wasnt a shock..it still hurt a bit though..haha..but yeah he deserves

to be happy.

Honestly, I am happy that the rumor isn't true. You know, that's the crazy fangirl part of me. But you know, I agree that he' not going to be single and be eye candy for us for the rest of his life. I hope that the reason YG denied the rumor is because IT'S JUST A RUMOR. If it turns out true, I would be more angry at the fact that YG denied GD's relationship status more than that Gd has a Gf. You know?

And gosh, the picture allkpop post up was just...damn, couldn't you find a better picture? Not saying anything bad, but the girl don't look that bad.

kiko.jpg

I think she's pretty. it's just the other picture that's... -_-

Guest sweetflower

Andrea: can you please tell us how is the situation in korea? 

This news came out of no-where for me - no hint what-so-ever that GD was hanging out or close to a japanese high-fashion model.  But tbh, despite lacking reliable sources, I do believe this rumor to be true.  Why?

1. Like what leslie said before, I've been following GD for almost 3 years now so it wasn't hard to notice a difference in GD lately (especially during the SAL premier) - "VIPs already knew that there is someone, we just needed a name and a face" - so true babe

2. Many are speculating about the couple ring - check out youtube 'kiko sings love to her love' - notice anything on her middle left finger??? hmmm.....

3. Take YG's statement 'they are not dating' with grains of salt because: 

- GD is prolly the biggest money maker for YG right now, so just imagine the reactions and backlash from fans, especially GD's fans over news of GD dating (already, we have 

fans bashing her left and right).  GD HAS TO maintain the single guy image.

- YG denied the relationship between Seven and his gf for years - and yet - fans finally found out that the rumors were NOT rumors afterall and that YG/Seven been lying to them

for years

- For those that said 'let's wait til GD confirms this' - LOL, that's going to be a LONG wait (maybe 6-7 years later) cuz YG will never allow GD to publicly confirm this relationship.

4. YG admitted that GD and kiko hang out together whenever GD is in Japan and are close friends - this tells me that even if they are not dating, but they at least have feelings for each other

5. In Nov. 2009 VIVI magazine interview: GD pointed to kiko pic and said 'my ideal type.  I like mysterious girl'

If on the other hand and I'm wrong about this and this girl is using GD for fame since BB is on the rise in Japan then she is one hell of a witch.

Guest crashpurple

Really? hmmm there's probably truth behind all this...But isn't it g-dragon is rumored to be dating dara park? confused... :unsure:

:S....hmm first off i never trust allkpop anyways, so whatever.

second, someone already said in the previous page that the writter of that article hates Ji, so i don't even want to trust that article anymore

and YG denying the rumour an stuff, i'll trust what they've said for now

i don't mind him dating the girl because i want him to be happy. as long as he's happy, i'm happy. and it kinda hurts knowing that there's someone you like and want to be in a relationship with but there are thousands of people/fans out there that are just going against you.

Guest lil' zen

I always tot GD had a thing for Japanese girls...LOL!! But I dun think I'm gonna believe this...

1st: GD can't speak much Japanese...

How is he gonna communicate with this girl?? Body language?? LOL!!

2nd: No pictures...

3rd: japanese newspapers are good for spreading rumours like these...esp one particular one

JS & JJ had been previous victims...^^

No matter how close they are its still up to them to own up for it...5 yrs later???

Japanese media :phew: Well I want to add my experience here. When they spread the rumor that Jaejoong was dating a japanese model, actress, etc., I was shocked. But then I lost count on how many time they try to spread rumors about him with any single actress or model out there. So yeah, I won't take it seriously.

On the other hand, I know he's been dating a girl now. C'mon, I've been following him since their debut. VIP knows what's going on. And yeah, I agree to the poster that says we just need a name and face :tears:

Guest bigbanglover_07

I always tot GD had a thing for Japanese girls...LOL!! But I dun think I'm gonna believe this...

1st: GD can't speak much Japanese...

How is he gonna communicate with this girl?? Body language?? LOL!!

2nd: No pictures...

3rd: japanese newspapers are good for spreading rumours like these...esp one particular one

JS & JJ had been previous victims...^^

No matter how close they are its still up to them to own up for it...5 yrs later???

i heard the girl speaks korean so i guess that's how they communicate.

yg already released a statement that they do hang out a lot.

i don't think there's anything wrong with gd dating her cause they're in their appropriate ages.

they can think and decide for themselves.

even if there's a 5 year rule in ther contract,

i think yg would approve of it as long as they are very much in love with each other :)

we should just all be happy for him if ever it's true.

Guest comforcloud

somewhere at the back of my head is telling me this is true

and I am very very happy fo JY he deserves love and happiness

I always feel that he is soooo lonely spiritually

of courese he's got friends bb members family etc

but I always sense his loneliness deep inside him. I feel soooo sad look at this everytime

bestjdbestiznet__1267460553_DG.gif

having a girlfriend is such a sweet and amazing thing for him

and even if it is not true, I pray that he has one that cherish him, comfort him and love him.

and of course I will always look foward to listening to his new music and seeing him on stage again.

Guest ooxstacee

I knew something along the lines of this was coming.

Ever since the premiere of SAL at the theatre, his aura was never the same as before. He was THAT much more cheerful. He just wasn't the same him we've been seeing for the past few years. The ring was also an issue, so I KNEW something was up. I have to say it hurt a bit when I read the news, but I was already expecting some news in the future, although I really did not want to. T___T I was pretty much immune to it already cause that ring seriously made me go crazy. Who knew a ring could do that to someone?

Although YG claims that it's false, I won't be surprised that a few years down the road, he announces it's true. If that's what makes GD happy, then I'm happy ... or so I'll try. Hahah. You can't really expect YG to say YES, IT IS TRUE, cause that would totally ruin Big Bang cause whether you like it or not, non-loyal fans would leave just because someone is taken in there.

Plus, GD said he likes japanese girls or whatever. She's not really japanese. She's half korean & half american, so they can communicate. And GD said in an interview that she's his ideal type or whatever. Then the interview where he said he wanted to marry right after the interview's over. Then the interview where he was like 'kkk' when asked uh, I forgot what he was asked.

BUT! I think GD's out to kill me or something. Make me hurt really bad? Iono what he wants. LOL!

Kiko was born in Texas [helloooo, my state] and born in 1990 [hellooo, the year I was born in]. T____T Life, you're unfair!

But I don't know.

I won't believe anything but I won't be surprised if he does announce anything.

Yah, you're my heartbreaker.

Guest crimsonredd5

I hope this is true, this rumour about GD dating this gorgeous model. I'd like GD to be happy. At an early age, he's done nothing but train hard to debut, and his kinda successful now. I just want him to be happy. Besides, isn't just normal for a young man to date?

Guest Unni_Ashley

Andrea where are you???

Pls...i need to hear something from you...how is it in Korea now??? <_<

Well, i've calmed down so much since this morning...it can be true or not... i just need Jiyong wont say anything right now...Plss, dont...

Guest vip_gd

Remember when YG denied about this other artist's relationship(which was alr confirmed i think?). Some of his fans didn't want to support his current album after that sooo .. I'm worried that GD's stans will do that to him. No girlfriend of his will stand in the way of me buying his and BB's album. That's just stupid.

Either way, false or not, YG will still deny it.

Guest tikamicizia

Remember when YG denied about this other artist's relationship(which was alr confirmed i think?). Some of his fans didn't want to support his current album after that sooo .. I'm worried that GD's stans will do that to him. No girlfriend of his will stand in the way of me buying his and BB's album. That's just stupid.

Either way, false or not, YG will still deny it.

agree I'm afraid of it too... pleasse k-vips, I hope u still support GD no matter what.. I don't want him to lose his fans coz of him having a gf. that's just plain stupid. i hope ppl will calm down. good thing "the gf" is in japan so it's hard to hunt for a proof. lol

SANSPO ARTICLE: Big Bang's Leader Deeply in Love with Mizuhara Kiko

bbhgdkiko.jpg

Earlier today, it was reported by the Japanese tabloid that Big Bang's leader G-Dragon is dating ViVi model Mizuhara Kiko. What actually started this whole thing out of the blue? Below is the full translation from the Japanese news. YG has since denied about the relationship, calling it unfounded. I hope readers who read this will just take it as a rumor/gossip until someone from YG or any reliable source confirms it.

NOTE :- This is just an information. Like it or not, please don't start any anti-war or make any nasty comments about it.

Big Bang's Leader Deeply in Love with Mizuhara Kiko

For the leader, this is a disclosure of a first romance.

Having achieved a major a debut last June, the Korean group, Big Bang, won their first Japanese Record Award with the Best New Artist Award. While they extend their places of activity in Japan, G-Dragon has been weaving through a busy schedule between both Korea and Japan, nursing a long distance love.

His partner, Mizuhara, is of mixed parentage, having an American father and a Korean mother. She is an exotic beauty born in Texas, U.S.A. and raised in Kobe City, Japan. According to the people concerned, G-Dragon fell in love at first sight after Big Bang' debut in Japan. It is said that it developed into an acquaintanceship.

She comes frequently to their live broadcasts, visiting their dressing room, and is also loved by the other members. One person concerned revealed that, "the matter of the two going out was known by Mizuhara's model friend."

From the age of 13, the genius rapper has taken the name G-Dragon. Active in the front line, he is in charge of writing lyrics, composing, and producing. With such a good-looking man having a rare kind of music sense, his popularity is something to be proud of.

On the other hand, Mizuhara debuted as a model in 2003 and appears on fashion shows and commercials. She was selected to be part of the main cast in the much-discussed film, Norweigan Wood, to be released in December, which will serve as her debut as an actress. In addition, having been exposed or trained in three languages: Japanese, Korean, and English, for G-Dragon who is currently studying Japanese, Mizuhara is the "best partner" for him.

Big Bang is currently in Korea. They will once again visit Japan on the release of their new single, Beautiful Hangover, which is scheduled on the 25th of this month.

Translation: riceberries@lj

Taken from: bigbanghaven

Guest Michala01

Since this morning, all my jealousy has disappeared and now reading this new article...I was smiling the whole time. The thought of him being deeply in love just makes me so freaking happy. I want him to have that. I know it's all still rumours and all but if it is all true then I support them 100% wub.gif

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Big Bang's Leader Deeply in Love with Mizuhara Kiko

No comment lol

edit: so sweet lol

i'm truly hoping that he really deeply in love with her lol

*spazzing mode"

even though this is just a rumor

but all eyes will be on GD when they going back to japan later this month