Lee Si Young 이시영

Guest C51236

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's where you can watch all the episodes on LSY & Jun Jin in We Got Married (WGM) made couple of years ago with Eng subs.

Finally I found them at Akinaz89's Blog. You can watch in YT unlisted or download them.

Enjoyz.

First ep of LSY & Jay Park on 'Music and Lyric'. At ~18:50, real life LSY has so much resemblance to EJ xD <3

http://youtu.be/BZPVJPQ2ym8

I miss LSY so much after WR, hope to see her new project soon!

I just happen to see this while googling today and you have already post the link. hee

Did you notice WR poster in the elevator somewhere around 30mins+. I laughed since I am rewatching WR now.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Si Young Looks Like a Girl Group Member Strolling Down Street

2012-05-03 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy

Lee Si Young was recently spotted strolling down Seoul’s Garosugil with the members of girl group Tiny G.

Photos of the actress with the girl group were posted on a message board with the title “Lee Si Young and Tiny G Captured on Garosugil. Daebak (Awesome).”

78375068.jpg

Although Lee Si Young towers over the petite girl group members, she gives off a youthful vibe in her red romper and short ‘do, and the girls appear to be having a good time.

Lee Si Young recently teamed up with singer Jay Park (Park Jae Bum) for MBC’s Music and Lyrics to pen the lyrics for a song for Tiny G, a girl group awaiting its debut.

Photo credit: Online community

• 2 months later...

July 26, 2012

Knockout actress wins boxing tourney
By Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily

26204723.jpg

Actress Lee Si-young has claimed first place at the 33rd annual amateur boxing contest, which took place in Yeongju, North Gyeonsang, yesterday morning.

Lee, who boxes in her spare time, took out her opponent in the women’s 48-kilogram (105-pound) segment with a score of 10 to 7.

Lee’s agency said that the actress complained of shoulder pain during the match, but she fought through it to win. Lee’s opponent Ji Yoo-jin was last year’s winner of the national women’s boxing competition.

From early this month, all eyes had been on Lee as she won one match after another beginning with the Seoul City Amateur Boxing Competition held at Korea National Sport University on July 6.

While filming the various, Lee trained professionally and has pursued the sport. In 2010, Lee won the Seventh Annual Women’s Amateur Boxing Competition.

With one more feat under her belt, Lee said that she’ll be taking time off from boxing to focus on her acting career.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

November 22, 2012

Lee Si-young Signs Up for National Boxing Team Tryouts

ChosunIlbo

2012112200459_0.jpg

Actress Lee Si-young is going to try out for the national women's boxing squad. The Korean Amateur Boxing Federation confirmed recently that Lee has submitted an application to compete in the National Amateur Boxing Championships in the under-48 kg light flyweight category. 

The championships, which will be held in Ulsan from Dec. 7, will serve as the first round of tryouts for the national team. The winners will represent Korea at international competitions next year.

Lee's love of the sport started when she was cast as a female boxer in a TV drama in 2010. Although the drama ended up getting cancelled before production was complete, Lee's passion for boxing continued to grow. 

Last November, she won the women's 50 kg category at the KBI National Lifestyle Athletics Boxing Championships. She also made headlines by triumphing in the 48kg division at the Seoul Boxing Prematch/42nd Amateur Boxing Federation tournament in July this year, where she represented the capital. 

However, as the National Sports Festival did not include her weight category, Lee was unable to compete in it this year. 

This will be Lee's first time to try out for the national team. "I haven't been able to compete since July, so I decided to participate in order not to lose my edge. I might be far behind the other full-time athletes, but I want to do my best to see where I stand," Lee said through her manager. 

A staffer from her boxing club added that, "Lee has almost never missed her daily three-hour training sessions despite her busy schedule while shooting films or TV dramas." 

Even if the actress ends up winning the championships and becomes a member of the national team, there is only a slim chance of her getting to compete internationally as there will be no Asian or World Championships held next year. 

Additionally, the light flyweight category is not represented at either the Asian or Olympic Games, so if she wants to compete at the Incheon Asian Games in 2014 she would have to make herself eligible for slightly heavier flyweight class of between 48kg and 51kg.

• 3 weeks later...

December 9, 2012
Lee Si-young would fight for Korea
By Moon Gwang-lip Korea JoongAng Daily
09191351.jpgActress Lee Si-young (Left)
Actress Lee Si-young said she would be honored to represent the country in the boxing ring. 
Lee, an amateur boxer competing in a qualifier to be a national boxer, is only two bouts away from winning the qualification. 
“It would be awesome,” the 30-year-old said on KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly” show on Saturday, when asked how it would feel to be a national team member. 
“It would be a huge honor for me,” she said. “But for now, rather than thinking about it, I would focus on the matches ahead and do my best in each of the matches.”
Representing Seoul, Lee advanced to the semifinals of the national team qualifier in the women’s 48-kilogram (106-pound) category, beating Lee So-yeon, a representative of North Jeolla, in Friday’s first-round match in Ulsan. Lee Si-young won an 18-16 decision. 
She faces Choi Ji-yoon, a high school student in Jinju, South Gyeongsang, in the semifinal match today. 
Lee started learning boxing in 2010 for a role as a boxer in a television drama.

• 2 months later...
Guest Widad

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Shin Hyun Joon and Actress Lee Si Young Arm Wrestle
Shin Hyun Joon, Lee Si Young

Guest Widad

class="wh b10 t15 l15 r15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 15px 10px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(39, 38, 38);" class="wh b10 t15 l15 r15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 15px 10px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px;"Lee Si Young's Sexy Photoshoot for 'InStyle'Lee Si Young 1

Lee Si Young 2

Lee Si Young 3

Lee Si Young 4

Guest Widad

class="wh b10 t15 l15 r15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 15px 10px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(39, 38, 38);"Lee Si Young at H&M Hongdae Store Opening CeremonLee Si Young at H&M Hongdae Store Opening Ceremonyy

Guest Widad

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Si Young Chooses Hollywood Actor Jack Black as The Man She Will Seduce.

Actress Lee Si Young chose Hollywood Actor Jack Black as the man she will allure.

The actress attended the press conference for her next movie “Mens' Manual” that took place at MegaBox movie theaters located Dongdaemun on January 15th.

In the event she was asked, which actor she would seduce. She replied “I like many actors, but Jack Black.”

She also stated, “When I received the script for the movie, the name was “Man's Manual”, I thought I was going to act along very handsome man, but when I found out that my partner was going to be Oh Jung Se , I was surprised.”

She added “I even joked once that what was the point of seducing. But then as I spent time with him, I realized working with him was very comfortable. I think we got alone well.”

Besides her, co-stars Oh Jung Se, Park Young Gyu, and the director of the movie, Lee Won Suk were also present.

“Man's Manual” is about a CF assistant director (Lee Si Young), who is a simple and boring girl. She used a man's manual she once found and became really desired by men, one of them is top star Lee Seung Jae (Oh Jung Se).

image.jpg?w=600

Guest Widad

class="wh b10 t15 l15 r15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 15px 10px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(39, 38, 38);"Lee Si Youn2g's Advertisement for LECAF

Archived