Lee Si Young 이시영

Guest C51236

Guest C51236

Lee Si Young Parodies Paris Hilton in ‘Becoming a Billionaire’

[2010-03-26]

Actress Lee Si Young plays a Paris Hilton-esque heiress, Bu Tae Hee, in the KBS 2TV drama “Becoming a Billionaire” and often serves up fantastic entertainment by comically spoofing actress Paris Hilton. This time, she parodied Hilton being taken to a police station.

In the eighth episode aired on March 23, a troublemaker of the Buho Group, Bu Tae Hee, was caught when she plotted to interrupt Lee Shin Mi's (Lee Bo Young) new coffee business and interviewed by the police in an awful outfit.

4351171l.jpg

Bu Tae Hee showed up looking haggard with dark circles under her eyes, but she still behaved childishly in her gaudy costume. When she was investigated by the police, she challenged the officers, asking, “Do you even know who my father is?” When she came out of the police station after investigation, she reporters to take pictures of her and even posed for the camera. She created comic situations in the drama.

for the full article go here: http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...ge=1&No=435

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest C51236

Lee Si Young is obsessed with boxing

20100719leesiyoungboxin.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/07/lee-si-young-is-obsessed-with-boxing

source: allkpop

• 5 weeks later...
Guest C51236

Lee Si Young poses at the airport

Aug 13, 2010

leesiyoungairport1.jpg

Lee Si Young has been attracting the attention of netizens lately with her recent upload of pictures. They are photos from the airport, prior to her departure to Paris, France.

On the 13th, her agency uploaded these photos with the title, ‘Lee Si Young at Incheon International Airport‘, where we get to see her sporting some chic fashion. Simple and fresh, especially with the sunglasses and headphones that she’s rocking.

Netizens who viewed these photos commented things like,

“Lee Si Young sure knows how to show off her chic fashion at the airport,”

“When did she get shorter hair? She’s still full of cute charm,”

“Every time she compeletes a pictorial, she looks so comfortable with her fashion.”

Meanwhile, Lee Si Young has been busy filming for upcoming drama, Playful Kiss.

article: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/lee-si-young-poses-at-the-airport

-------------------------------------

Lee Si Young becomes a rival in ‘Playful Kiss’

Aug 16, 2010

Along with the promising cast of SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong, Jung So Min, and Lee Tae Sung, it was announced and confirmed that Lee Si Young would be joining the cast.

She’s going to be playing a girl named Yoon Hye Ra, a girl with great beauty and lots of brains. She’s also the vice president of the tennis club, something that she has a lot of passion for. Lee Si Young (Yoon Hye Ra) will also play as the rival of Jung So Min.

A representative from the drama’s agency stated, “We’re aware that Lee Si Young is extremely talented in acting, and we’re confident that she is going to be very successful.”

The drama will air its debut episode on September 1st, so stay tuned!

article: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/lee-si-young-becomes-a-rival-in-playful-kiss

-------------------------------

Lee Si Young Has Bright Lips

Aug 17, 2010

lsy1.jpg

Black and white pictures of Lee Si Young have been garnering in attention from fans.

Lee Si Young had recently gotten together with make-up brand, MAKE UP FOR EVER, for a photoshoot where she gave off the vibe of an alluring woman through her white and black photos.

The reason being was, although the photos were in black and white, her lips were in color, thus intensifying the color pigment of her lipstick. With her lips in shades of bright pink and red, fans have been charmed once more by her chic and lovely features.

lsy2makup.jpg

lsy3.jpg

article: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/lee-si-young-has-bright-lips

• 2 weeks later...

I'm big fan of Lee si young!!! I watched her all drama. She is so good at acting love her !!!!

Can't wait to watch her new drama playful kiss.

• 2 months later...

wow.. she participated in real boxing game... amazing stuffs.. probably the only female celebrities to do so.. love the way she pursue her passion even though she probably need to preserve her face for acting and stuffs...

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/lee-si-young-competes-in-a-boxing-championship

• 5 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Si Young explains the ‘powder accident’

Actress Lee Si Young recently spoke up about her powder accident at the 2011 S/S Seoul Fashion Week event. Lee Si Young stood out from the crowd, as her stylist seemed to have done an incomplete job on her makeup, leaving some powder/foundation residue which could be seen clearly on Lee’s face (pictured above).

On the 20th, Lee addressed the issue during an interview hosted by KBS 2TV’s Entertainment Weekly. Lee Si Young explained honestly while smiling, “Before attending this event, I put on the foundation in a very dimly lighted place. I heard that this particular product was good, so I wore as much as I could and that was the result…”

Although she walked on the red carpet with confidence, her face was covered with incomplete powder, leaving onlookers to wonder if she wore the foundation that way on purpose.

Additionally, Lee Si Young’s management company also explained to Money Today Star News representatives, “It seems like this accident occurred because we were putting on makeup while the car was moving. What kind of person would put on makeup like this on purpose? In addition, the camera’s flash also made her foundation look like it was plastered upon.”

Meanwhile, Lee Si Young also revealed to Entertainment Weekly, “I succeeded in dieting by exercising for 6 hours every single day,” showing off her healthy new look.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/lee-si-young-explains-about-the-powder-accident

Guest miguel09

Lee Si Young earns a win in the boxing ring

by VITALSIGN on December 2, 2010 at 8:23 am20101201_leesiyoung_1.jpg

Actress Lee Si Young has finally become a boxing champion!

This past August, she was met with an unfortunate loss in the first round of the 9th “KBI National Lifestyle Athletics Boxing Championship.”

The actress, popular for her love and interest in boxing, was finally met with a win after entering the 10th “KBI Boxing Championship” on November 27th and 28th.

Representatives from her agency revealed on December 2nd, “She was very disappointed with her first match and made sure to train harder. She’s glad to have been met with such great results this time around.”

Netizens commented, “It’s awesome of her to be doing this” and “She’s such a likable person.

Source: Daily Sports via Nate

Lol it still boggles me how she boxes. It's cool but it's so surprising coming from how skinny and small she is, not to mention she's always playing stylish girly characters in her roles.

Anyways, I really look forward to her new drama. Wonder when she'll get a leading role.

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Si Young shows off her sultry side in lingerie

Lee Si Young recently stripped off layers of clothing for the camera and revealed her sensual side.

Lee filmed an alluring yet provocative photo shoot for fashion magazine Esquire’s December issue. Lee, who has developed a more mature image after losing weight from her successful boxing diet, posed in a risqué leopard patterned minidress and fur shawl. She even laid down on the floor and revealed her thighs.

A representative from the photo shoot said, “The staff applauded her for understanding the chic fashion made from the powerful red, black, and leopard theme. Her body, toned from boxing, really shined this time.”

Lee Si Young is currently active as an MC for KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly” after having finished filming for MBC’s “Playful Kiss“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/lee-si-young-shows-off-her-sultry-side-in-lingerie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Si Young shows off her boxing trained figure for “Body Guard MW”

Actress Lee Si Young has headlined countless times for her boxing passion, and even revealed her love for the sport to be the secret behind her healthy figure.

Her latest photoshoot for “Body Guard MW” revealed the efforts of her strict training, as she tackled the theme of ‘In Every Day Life, MW Time’, which aimed to show off a natural, sexy side to the actress in every day settings.

Lee Si Young, who also took home the amateur championship title in a boxing competition last week, surprised the staff by being able to pull off a variety of complex poses, such as the yoga stretch shown above.

For eight hours, she dressed in and out of outfits, and took part in the shoot with a positive attitude that earned her the respect of many.

Park Myung Hwan, the head of Body Guard’s marketing team, commented, “Lee Si Young has always received the love of fans for her down to Earth image. The actress revealed just that, as well as a sexier charm, for her photoshoot. Through her comfortable, casual style, she managed to pull off the MW concept flawlessly.”

Lee Si Young is currently preparing for her lead role in the movie “Dangerous Marriage Greeting,” which is scheduled to be released next month.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/lee-si-young-shows-off-her-boxing-trained-figure-for-body-guard-mw

• 2 weeks later...
Guest C51236

Actress Lee Si Young advances into amateur boxing finals

2011. March 16.

Actress Lee Si Young has made into the amateur boxing finals!

On March 16th, the ‘7th National Amateur Boxing Championships‘ was held at an indoor gym in Andong. On this day, Lee Si Young was part of the 48kg group, where she defeated a high school female challenger with the same rank. Thus, Lee Si Young was able to advance into the finals, which will be held on the 17th.

Lee Si Young is also looking to win the 10th ‘KBI National Life Physical Education Boxing Conference‘ and the 47th ‘Seoul Amateur Boxing Match‘.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/actress-lee-si-young-advances-into-amateur-boxing-finals

Lee Shi-young kicks butt

by javabeans || March 16, 2011

I remember hearing that actress Lee Shi-young (Birth of the Rich) initially took up boxing to get into shape and trim down her already-trim figure to play a tennis champion in Playful Kiss. But she’s quickly become enamored of the sport and has continued to box, and competitively at that.

On March 16, she won her semifinal match in a national amateur boxing competition, beating out a competitor twelve years her junior (Lee turns 29 next month). That means she’ll continue on to compete in the finals on March 17.

I’d hate to be the girl she beat; it’s bad enough to lose a match, but to be the particular focus of media attention because your opponent is a famous actor? That’s gotta hurt.

Well, Lee Shi-young is known for her refreshing frankness, even when responding to critics, and here’s one more reason not to richard simmons her off. Girl can kick your richard simmons, literally. (I am in envy over those arms.)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/lee-shi-young-kicks-butt/

lsyboxingwin.jpg

image credits to nate

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Si Young wins her second championship belt at amateur boxing finals

Yesterday, we reported that actress Lee Si Young advanced into the amateur boxing finals at the “7th National Amateur Boxing Championships“. The final match was held on March 17th at 11 AM KST, and Lee Si Young took home her second winner’s championship belt!

Lee Si Young was up against a freshman high school student, and won with a Referee Stop Count.

After the match, the actress met up with reporters and said, “I’m feeling great, this is a great honor. I didn’t think I’d win, but I did practise a lot before the championship. The reason I initially rejected an interview as a boxer is because I’m still a rookie and I’m still lacking many things.”

She continued, “I want to show everyone how well I’m doing, but I still have a lot to learn. Thank you so much for taking such an interest in me even though I’m a rookie and there are so many other great seniors. I’ll work hard on both my acting and boxing.”

When asked how long she hopes to continue boxing, she replied that she did not know. Her teacher, Hong Soo Hwan, answered, “I don’t think she’ll be letting go of boxing. She will be preparing for the London Olympics.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-si-young-wins-her-second-championship-belt-at-amateur-boxing-finals

• 1 month later...

Archived