[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

I suddenly remember i have the all the three main casts(wonbin, song seung hun and song hye kyo) interview. Let me check through all my autumn tale cd collection.

Opps, forget to thanks faricsyung for the links. Anyway thanks for the link.

Guest ginachan

omg plz upload it juma48!! plz plz

My beloved Tae-suk and Eun-suh :D

atrt3.jpg

atart.jpg

suave4.jpg

this brings back memories , sweet memories!!! I fell in love with won bin in this drama!!

Guest honey_ping

^ I agree about there isn't any "real bad people" in her works. I thought it's just a coincidence when I watched the dramas mentioned, but now I know it came from the same writer. Wah, I have no idea I've seen and loved all her works from 1999. Thanks for the info, shirley. ;)

^ I have some.. but none with Wonbin, sorry. ^^;;

-------

Autumn Tale - Interviews (ZIP)

. Song SeungHeon (JoonSuh)

. Song HyeGyo (EunSuh)

. Han NaNa (YooMi)

. Yoo PD

I hope I can finish downloading this zip file....so slow and I'm worried it'll stop halfway......thank you in advance...

I suddenly remember i have the all the three main casts(wonbin, song seung hun and song hye kyo) interview. Let me check through all my autumn tale cd collection.

Opps, forget to thanks faricsyung for the links. Anyway thanks for the link.

I hope you'll be able to find the links...finger cross...... :)

This is my most favorite k-drama of all time and

it's the best drama i've ever seen.

Autumn In My Heart got me hooked on k-drama and everything

related to korean including SSH,my beloved actor

of all time.....

Guest ..kaleena..

omg i love this drama!! it's my favorite one!! i fell in love with song seung hun and wonbin in this... *sigh* i never cried in any other drama before this!! haha

Guest nofear11877

can't believe i haven't written a single thing in this thread... :phew::lol:

i remember when i was still watching this series, my eyes were so red cause i was crying all the time. :tears::tears: (those were the times...)

i absolutely fell in love with song hye kyo, won bin, and song seung hun. shk is so gorgeous. won bin and song seung hun is so hot. :D:lol:

i so miss watching it...

Guest tengteng

I think I watched this about...4 years ago??

But I think it's still the best korean series I ever watched.

I love SSH's character and I think he really acted very well, pity he died.

As much as I love this hsow, I think it was pretty exhausting as I had a hard time looking at the TV screen while crying...I cried from the 1st episode to the last one!!And my eyes turned puffy the next day :mellow:

This was the first korean drama that made me started to watch more korean drama otherwise i wouldn't be watching korean drama if it weren't for Autumn Tale. I love and cried so much in this movie. it's so sad but it's so good. Song Seung Hun and Won Bin are both so hot!

thanks faricsyung for the clip.

I suddenly remember i have the all the three main casts(wonbin, song seung hun and song hye kyo) interview. Let me check through all my autumn tale cd collection....

pretty please....

ga127_jpg.jpg

I wonder why they're laughing.....

i love this.... thanks for sharing the pics