[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

How I wish that the Wonbin and SHK ended up together in this series. I love them in this one. Thanks for sharing the photos. Now I have to do a marathon now...

I like SSH and SHK more. :)

Guest ginachan

ssh is my 2nd favorite actor on my top 5 list hehe

I really think he matches with son ye jin in summer scent better...they were sooooo cute in that drama...

miss_jade - u might wanna try clubbox. Hopefully, someone has this drama with english subs.

Thanks for the pics gina. :D I both loved and detested Eun-suh in this drama. :lol: I loved her whenever she was with Tae-suk coz they made me really giddy to the point where I had to pull my sister's hair and squealing my lungs out. :lol:

I detested her at the same time coz she didn't return Tae-suk's love. I thought it sux that she wouldn't even fall for a guy like Tae-suk who in my opinion was the most adorable and wonderful guy ever to walk on earth. hehehehe

Guest ginachan

miss_jade - u might wanna try clubbox. Hopefully, someone has this drama with english subs.

Thanks for the pics gina. :D I both loved and detested Eun-suh in this drama. :lol: I loved her whenever she was with Tae-suk coz they made me really giddy to the point where I had to pull my sister's hair and squealing my lungs out. :lol:

I detested her at the same time coz she didn't return Tae-suk's love. I thought it sux that she wouldn't even fall for a guy like Tae-suk who in my opinion was the most adorable and wonderful guy ever to walk on earth. hehehehe

same here...the whole time I was watching it....I was crying because Eun-suh refused to return his love for her and I felt soo sorry for Won bin.... :(

OK since quite a number of pple here want the 3 casts interview, i manage to find one. Actually there the other one but then i have no time to search for that one so i juz grab this interview. If i manage to find it, i will upload it for u all here.

autumn tale casts interview

Edit:Finally i found the interview. Won bin look so cute here hehe......

http://grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/ce/33/13429...146/3830146.wmv

Credit:seungheonplanet

Guest JAYE'DORE.

i really wanna watch this movie but i cant find links with english subtitles.. could someone please PM me the links ASAP?

thankyou in advance..

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

-- jaye xx

juma48 - thanks so much for the link. Am downloading it right now. :D

I can't view the pic u posted so I can't really tell if it's WB behind SHK. :D

gina - I think that's why a lot of viewers fell in love with Tae-suk. The guy's love for his girl was endless. Too bad Eun-suh didn't see that. :lol:

_unspoken - check clubbox they might have it there. Sorry I can't direct you to any particular links coz I simply don't have any.

Argh.......how come the pics is not there. Actually i was trying to print screen the vid that i saw but i donno how come the pics is not showing???

Anyway wat i trying to show is actually is the vid of the autumn tale casts after party and there is one time i saw shk was sitting beside won bin instead of ssh.

Awww......i donno how to capture the vid and show it to u all. If anyone of u know how to use it, pls tell me so how to capture the vid.

Guest ginachan

OK since quite a number of pple here want the 3 casts interview, i manage to find one. Actually there the other one but then i have no time to search for that one so i juz grab this interview. If i manage to find it, i will upload it for u all here.

autumn tale casts interview

Edit:Finally i found the interview. Won bin look so cute here hehe......

http://grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/ce/33/13429...146/3830146.wmv

Credit:seungheonplanet

omg! I've just watched this interviews....can someone plz translate what they were asking Wonbin...and why he looked at SHG and started laughing....he seems soo embarassed

Guest honey_ping

omg! I've just watched this interviews....can someone plz translate what they were asking Wonbin...and why he looked at SHG and started laughing....he seems soo embarassed

Ya, I'm curious to know too....anyone please translate, please, please, please?

gina - I think that's why a lot of viewers fell in love with Tae-suk. The guy's love for his girl was endless. Too bad Eun-suh didn't see that. :lol:

jhing

eun suh may have ignored tae suk's love but definitely not shk. in one of her recent interviews, she said that she loves won bin character in AIMH. a man who loves only one woman. :)

he is so shy..... :D yes, pls.....

thank you juma48 for the clips. i enjoy it.

Guest juma48

^ I'm not sure we have the same Ending Party, but I capped these..

fallparty11sr.jpg

SSH & SHK didn't sit beside each other. I think I saw WB seated near the window while he ate, so probably he didn't sit around SSH nor SHK? :huh:

Yup yup that was the one that i was talking about. Ya i notice that too that WB was seated near the window while he ate, but at least they both did seated together isn't it. hehe.......

And yes if there is any kind soul that can translate the interview, pls do so coz i dying to know what they talking about and why Won bin look so embarrased when talking about that scene. hehe......

gemt - hehe yeah I read about that interview. So, if it was up to SHK and not Eun-suh, she would have picked Tae-suk in a hearbeat, right? :lol: