[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

call me crazy but i just watched this drama again... i just realized that won bin and song hye kyo looks good together so just had to watch. :lol:

anyway, i think that no matter how awesome won bin's character is --- junsuh and eunsuh are really just fated to be together.

Autumn Tale NGs

Junsuh and Eunsuh walking at the farm

download

Junsuh and Eunsuh kissing at the farm

part 1 part 2 part 3

Junsuh's painting exhibition scenes

part 1 part 2

Behind the scenes

SSH phoned script writer to discuss about the lines

download

Junsuh walking at the farm and recall his memories with Eunsuh

download

SSH eating grapes secretly

download

Ahhhh......thanks so much for the NG vid xia. Been wanting to find it for so long. Anyway does anyone have shk and won bin NG vid of this drama???

call me crazy but i just watched this drama again... i just realized that won bin and song hye kyo looks good together so just had to watch. :lol:

anyway, i think that no matter how awesome won bin's character is --- junsuh and eunsuh are really just fated to be together.

Your words are exactly the same i think!

Coz im also re-watchin it (ep10 now hehe) :P

I used 2 think SHK and SSH suited but recently i think its SHK and WB :lol:

I was blinded by Junsuh and Eunsuh's love :D

Aaaaaaaaaww poor Tae Suk but how devoted was the other 2 aaaww *Tears* :(

Autumn Tale NGs

download

part 1 part 2 part 3

part 1 part 2

Behind the scenes

download

download

download

Thanx!!! Will DL them now :P

it's the only k-drama tt made me cried like madddddd! other k-dramas are nt as weepy as tis. tis is definitely the weepiest! and im freaking addicted to it and the HOT's song for a lady, it's lovely

han chae yong acted in tis series too right? as ssh's biological sis?

it's the only k-drama tt made me cried like madddddd! other k-dramas are nt as weepy as tis. tis is definitely the weepiest! and im freaking addicted to it and the HOT's song for a lady, it's lovely

han chae yong acted in tis series too right? as ssh's biological sis?

yes she was in it.. i like her but i think her actin was not good in this series! Better in Only You but ive only seen abit of the drama so far

Guest ginachan

yeah ..they look HOT together..hehe

Autumn Tale NGs

download

part 1 part 2 part 3

part 1 part 2

Behind the scenes

download

download

download

any Ng's with shg and won bin ??

Guest phasion

i like the cast..shk is so cute in it! as the drama progressed, it got very sad..but its very good! i didn't even know the girl was shk until the end.

PLEASE, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH THIS? I AM DESPERATE OF SEEING THIS!!! T^T PLEASE, NO CLUBBOX LINKS. >0<;;; I'D APPRECIATE IT!!! THANKS!!!

-S0LLY ^3^

PLEASE, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH THIS? I AM DESPERATE OF SEEING THIS!!! T^T PLEASE, NO CLUBBOX LINKS. >0<;;; I'D APPRECIATE IT!!! THANKS!!!

-S0LLY ^3^

One of the members here intro this place www.aznv.tv and it was quite good. And the most things that i like is there english subs on it yeah. It so hard to find the drama with english subs but this website is good lol. U can try to go and see it. But one more things is if u want to dl the drama from there, u have to install winamp in order to see it lol.

yes she was in it.. i like her but i think her actin was not good in this series! Better in Only You but ive only seen abit of the drama so far

i like her in Only You. i was very surprised that she's e one who act e real sister when i watch choon hyang cos she look so different from e thick makeup in this drama.

hey, if you guys miss, there're more NGs in e previous page.

I agree to this part. The drama was good but had a lousy ending. Why did SHG and SSH had to both die?

I agree to this part. The drama was good but had a lousy ending. Why did SHG and SSH had to both die?

This is one drama where secret of birth and terminal illness played important parts. The PD would re-use the same cliches again together with loss of memory in Winter Sonata. His Summer Scent had female lead with serious heart problem too. Since Autumn Tale worked so well for him with such tragic ending, he chose the somewhat similar formula for the rest, I think including Spring Waltz. Luckily he pulled back from the death theme. Spring Waltz is supposed to be another weepie drama...let's wait and see. :rolleyes:

I love the ending and I understood why he chose to die. Life had absolutely no meaning at all for Junsuh after Eunsuh died. Their love for each other since childhood was unique ! :)