[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

^ Somehow, I didn't see things quite your way, even though I do agree that Won Bin probably had the best character in the whole drama. I really loved his character, and it really broke my heart to see him at the end all lonely by himself....he was probably the only character (besides the moms) to have been the most hard-hit when both Jun Suh and Eun Suh died.

However, I didn't see him being fated with Eun Suh.......in the very beginning when we see baby Jun Suh accidentally knock down the nametags of the baby girls, we already know that Jun Suh and Eun Suh were fated to have a forbidden but endless love. Just my 2 cents.

this is truly one of those classic dramas

not only did it have a great cast, the childhood versions of the characters were awesome

they were all awesome actors and the roles they played not anyone could just pull off

i'm sure everyone here has seen it once or twice, if you haven't u have to see it

i think i've seen it like 5 or 6 times and i'm still up to watch it again....lol

Guest DAYdream*

I know this is kind of weird, asking for this when this drama ended so long ago, but i really wanted to watch it... And when i went to the video store to ask for them. They said they didnt have it because the drama ended before they even started their store...

So if anybody has the YSI links to all the episodes of this drama ( i know that's a lot ) then could you please post it for me? Or even PM me. Either is fine... I'd really appreciate it... Thank you so much!

I know this is kind of weird, asking for this when this drama ended so long ago, but i really wanted to watch it... And when i went to the video store to ask for them. They said they didnt have it because the drama ended before they even started their store...

So if anybody has the YSI links to all the episodes of this drama ( i know that's a lot ) then could you please post it for me? Or even PM me. Either is fine... I'd really appreciate it... Thank you so much!

I'm 99% sure that there are no yousendit links for this drama, unless there is some extra kind soul who would upload it for you. There are lots of clubboxes that do carry this drama, however....so if clubbox works for you, you should try that instead.

does anybody know a clubbox that has all the episodes in LQ?

Hey ya u can try to go to www.clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy. He have the vid in LQ version.

And ya this drama is definitely my first rank of all time drama. It hold a deep memories for me, and this drama was so sad. I cry every episode when i watching this drama, and the director really did not choose the wrong actor and actresses to act on this drama. So i was not surprise if this drama was hit and well known in other countries.

And as for me this scene was good enough in fact it was so excellent that there no need to change the scene on the last ending(for me lol) even though i have to agree that won bin and song hye kyo does really make such a good chemistry and couple haha.......But song hye kyo and song seung hun does portray their acting skill really well too in this drama(and no wonder that tiger woods mother wanted to met SSH). But no doubt i wanted very badly won bin and song hye kyo to act in other drama too. I been waiting like ages man.

But whatever it is, it was a good drama that worth watching it. In fact to me it was much better than

Winter Sonata lol.

Ya me too lol. And anyway i have read in some forums posted about song hye kyo interview and this reporter ask song hye kyo how each character of actor he have act with and he describe song seung hun as a warm hearted person and won bin as a shy guy and she herself admit that she doesn't get to know won bin that well too, and the one that i surprise is that she also say that she like won bin character in autumn tale coz he remain faithful to one woman and maybe i think she is too touched by won bin acting in that drama haha......

Haiz.....if only they will get to act together again. :(

Guest n2kittyluv

Hi there!

I was wondering...do you happen to have the short series with WonBin in it? Or at least, can you direct me to a clubbox that may have it. It's called "Friends" with a Japanese actress.

Thanks for your help!

For people in here looking for this great drama as well as it's next series(Winter, Summer), I have them all at my CB in both LQ and HQ formats.

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

Guest Special Ed

Why don't you guys just go to www.aznv.tv to watch the drama online with eng subs. I got pissed with clubbox cuz it takes freakin forever so I joined aznv and now I'm watching all sorts of movies and dramas with quick streaming. Haha!

I can't believe I never commented in this thread. -_- This is my all-time favorite drama. It was the first drama that I remember every single thing about!! >< I watched it soo long ago & I miss watching it so much. This is what made me love Wonbin & Song Hyegyo so much~

Why don't you guys just go to www.aznv.tv to watch the drama online with eng subs. I got pissed with clubbox cuz it takes freakin forever so I joined aznv and now I'm watching all sorts of movies and dramas with quick streaming. Haha!

Cool thanks for telling us about this web. But btw what language are they talking when i watch it at that webbie, coz u know sometimes they tend to dub their korean version to another version. Erm....do u get wat i mean??? 0_0

Guest evelyn168

This was actually the second Korean drama I watched but the drama that made me stay up several nites.. Even my parents joined me watching... My sister cried in almost every episode. She actually had her eyes all red due to crying... It took her like 3 days to get rid of the redness.. I cried maybe a box of tissue watching the drama. I really loved the chemistry between all the characters. Though the plot may seem old fashioned melodrama and not that persuasive but everyone did a good job... It was so heartbreaking to watch them..