[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

My mom and I just started to watch this. On episode 3. It's so sad. My mom was like, "The provinces in South Korea reminded her of the provinces in the Philippines." And I can agree with that ^_^, I got a bit teary from the bike rides in those fields. It reminded me of when I was young, and would do the same. Just tons of rice and grass and sugar cane that stretch for awhile, lots of old places and other stuff.

I was curious on the actors and actresses names? Does anyone have them :) the kids too.

My mom and I just started to watch this. On episode 3. It's so sad. My mom was like, "The provinces in South Korea reminded her of the provinces in the Philippines." And I can agree with that ^_^, I got a bit teary from the bike rides in those fields. It reminded me of when I was young, and would do the same. Just tons of rice and grass and sugar cane that stretch for awhile, lots of old places and other stuff.

I was curious on the actors and actresses names? Does anyone have them :) the kids too.

i only know moon geum young

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=508

shes also been in a few more movies besides the 1s on her profile ;)

Guest chow_mein

OH MY GOSH!!! This film kick start my love for korean films and i just cant stop watching it! Its the best of the best!!! He he! I mean i cried nearly in every episode! That never happenned before!

Anyway, the worst thing was the fact that i couldnt decide who she should end up with! It was awful! I wanted her to go to SSH but then its WB! WHY do they have to be sooooooooo cruel to the viewers! Well, you can say love is cruel!

AngeloDS - the young Eun-suh was played by Moon Geun Young. Song Hye Kyo played the older version of Eun-suh. Song Seung Hun played the older Jun-suh and Won Bin played Tae-suhk.

Guest mikorinoa

i sooo love this drama... my first k-drama... n yes, i support shk/wb very much!! even after the drama, i still hope they would somehow hook up in a drama, or better yet, in real life! haha... anyway, i watched autumn in my heart's NGs n i noticed that WB is soooo damn quiet n he didn't mix with other casts that much except for SSH.. n SHK, she's quiet too but when she talked, she only talked to SSH bcos WB is so quiet himself.. SSH is the talkative one! haha... well, that's WB for you... i remember reading that WB is so terribly shy and quiet around women - i guess that's the reason he doesn't talk much with SHK n other women cast..

oh yea, another NG scene is WB/SHK both went to SSH's exhibition n WB kissed SHK (on the cheek... XP)... when WB kissed SHK (NG scene), he then moved away immediately n knelt n covered his head - he was so embarassed... n it took him a while to recover from his embarassment.. he covered his head for a while then he shook his head n had a sort of a lost n 'WTH am i doing?' look n SSH could be heard teasing him n SHK didn't move n looked shy herself... he's really a good boy ne? that's just kissing a woman on her cheek, what if it's a kiss (lips) scene? he would probably run away n hide in the bathroom... Won Bin!!! mwahhzz...

I have finally finished this drama again...I'm pretty sure it was my very first k-drama. Gosh...I actually forgot how tragic and sad this drama was. I cried every single episode and killed lots and lots of trees in the process. My first time watching it, I totally supported SSH/SHG pairing. But now, I kinda want her to be with Won Bin Oppa...I felt so sorry for him. It's kinda hard to decide between the two of them. :(

AngeloDS - the young Eun-suh was played by Moon Geun Young. Song Hye Kyo played the older version of Eun-suh. Song Seung Hun played the older Jun-suh and Won Bin played Tae-suhk.

the yound jun suh was played by choi woo hyuk....i wonder where he is now. i haven't seen him in any other drama. did he not pursue an acting career? he is talented also

Merry Christmas to all!

This drama had two major hot actors SSH and Won Bin and yet when I read the posts here, there's acceptance from both stars' fans about their excellent acting. That's the spirit, hat off to you guys ! :P I must admit that I was never a big fan of WB, but when I saw him in Singapore earlier this year, I found him shy and quiet and of course handsome too ! He acted well in Taeguki and My Brother, both sad movies.

^ hehe. hi Wendy! :D won bin is of course handsome. hehe. mei_yee_chan, like you.. i got addicted to k-drama cause of this drama. it was my first ever k-drama! a beautiful sad story.

Hi Vanessa...the cute and sweet young girl ! :D Now then I know you are a big fan of Won Bin! Not that I blame you..hehehe.. :lol: Well, Summer Scent was my very first Korean drama ! :P

I just watched the last epi. of Endless love again. I'm trying to figure out if Tae Suk was aware of Jun Suh's plan to kill himself. (My boyfriend and I are having a debate about it). When I listened to the last conversation they have, Jun Suh was giving him hints of what he was gonna do. What do you guys think?

aigo~ i understand that junsuh couldn't live without eun suh~ but i still dont like the ending only cause before when eun suh found out that he was going to overdose on pills she got really upset and made him swear for her that he would never think about killing himself again~

i think it would be better if the car had like accidently hit him rather than him just standing there as the car was coming~

I have finally finished this drama again...I'm pretty sure it was my very first k-drama. Gosh...I actually forgot how tragic and sad this drama was. I cried every single episode and killed lots and lots of trees in the process. My first time watching it, I totally supported SSH/SHG pairing. But now, I kinda want her to be with Won Bin Oppa...I felt so sorry for him. It's kinda hard to decide between the two of them. :(

at first I was okay ssh and shg wanting to be together, but after a few episode..I got annoyed of SSH... I dunno why (but i still love him tough) anyways I wanted Won bin with shg soooooooooooooo baddddd!!! I was depressed for 2 weeks because of this drama...eishhh ...SHG even mention in an interview that she LIKED won bin's character...!! :)

THIS IS MY FIRST KOREAN DRAMA..AND THIS DRAMA GOT ME HOOK TO K-DRAMA..JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE :)

Guest mikorinoa

p1k14 - i dunno.. personally, i dun think won bin knew.. cos i only remember SSH saying that Eun suh would be happy if won bin is the one sending her to heaven.. btw, WB would be devastated n lonely cos both the girl he loved n his bestfren died... *sigh*

anyway, does anyone have any Autumn Tale casts' interviews?