[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

After the finale where Junsuh purposely got himself killed after Eunsuh's funeral, I had the same thought too. Poor Taesuk is all alone now with his memories ! And he had no idea that Junsuh intended to commit suicide after her death. Before his death, the scenes where Junsuh went back to their childhood days and things they did really made me cry.

p1k14 - i dunno.. personally, i dun think won bin knew.. cos i only remember SSH saying that Eun suh would be happy if won bin is the one sending her to heaven.. btw, WB would be devastated n lonely cos both the girl he loved n his bestfren died... *sigh*

anyway, does anyone have any Autumn Tale casts' interviews?

After the finale where Junsuh purposely got himself killed after Eunsuh's funeral, I had the same thought too. Poor Taesuk is all alone now with his memories ! And he had no idea that Junsuh intended to commit suicide after her death. Before his death, the scenes where Junsuh went back to their childhood days and things they did really made me cry.

Totally agree!! Poor Tae Suk!

Also i bet he regrett sayin ' i will never die.. i wont die unitl u 2 die 1st'!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaww :(

im watching the series now lol, wonbin that sexy beast!!! song hye gyo lovely as ever!

Won Bin sure was sexy there. Too bad SSH outshined him.

Won Bin sure was sexy there. Too bad SSH outshined him.

in the series i liked SSH but as an actor i prefer WB :D

i didnt think SSH outshined WB.. i think they both were about the same but WB gained more coz people felt sorry 4 him and fell in love with his character :P

in the series i liked SSH but as an actor i prefer WB :D

i didnt think SSH outshined WB.. i think they both were about the same but WB gained more coz people felt sorry 4 him and fell in love with his character :P

I definitely agree to this.

p1k14 - i dunno.. personally, i dun think won bin knew.. cos i only remember SSH saying that Eun suh would be happy if won bin is the one sending her to heaven.. btw, WB would be devastated n lonely cos both the girl he loved n his bestfren died... *sigh*

~~yes u are right ..~~ ..he never know .becuase .you see even then jun soh also never has any intention of really ending it himself ..it was something that just happen that moment ~

...but yet there is such an envy in his voice when Taek Suh was saying that he already cannot even remember her face .(which i think is just that he was too into sorrow and he just trying so hard to retain whatever memories of her ) .and then when he heard how jun soh told him .about his promise to eun sok to live on ..he envied him ..such that he has a reason to live on .that moment i really feel so sorry for Taek suk ..yet jun sok told him that he will never understand how that promise is so cruel to him .and that why taek suk was bit taken back

here the scene ~~ taken from my comic book ~~^^

AT.jpg

============================================================

And this lady scriptwriter also made the couple died in Ijuksa, her latest.

the scriptwriter is Oh Su Yeon ,not really the same as the writer who wrote Kill the love but recently her new works include Wedding in 2005 starring RSW and Jang Nara

this is a data around 2003 . so that one is not updated ~

Script writer

Name: Oh, Su Yeon

interview -www.Naiadfair.com-

I ( Mz.Oh) still confused and feel hurt when I found out diffrency between people. sometimes I whisper to myself ' people are not the same as you , sure..'

but it is hard to endure that in fact he or she is diffrent from me.

Most difficult thing in writing drama is that I should write about evil man or woman.

Tolstoy said' every happy families are alike but every unhappy families have their stories'

so I always concentrate on 'why' ...why they had to be bad...the reason and circumstances..

yeh sometimes it is hard to distinguish between bad and good people..so I started to

replace the words good and bad to "I" and 'You'.

because we are diffrent..I can be right and so are you. so I didn't write about bad or good people..I wrote diffrent circumstances and reason behind A's motives and B's motives. maybe it's poor back ground or betrayal , revenge.

I'm not good enough so I hurt people with my prejudice ..I can be good or bad ..depends on circumstances.

to love someone with absolute belif and without prejudice is impossible?

I dream of me hands in hands with him walking along beautiful street..teafully beautiful afternoon.

Birth day :1968.10.4

Ehwa woman's University, majored in Philosophy.

Works : '93 KBS ' For the poets' ( won the KBS competition)

'93~4: KBS good morning Youngdong ,SBS Dr.Oh's people

'94: KBS mini series ' Feelings'

'95: KBS ' 6 steps to towards separation'

'96:KBS mini series 'Papa'

'97: KBS mini series ' Angel in my heart'

'98: SBS sitcom: New York Story' Starring Kim Hee Sun

'95~'99: SBS Sicom 'LA Arirang'

- '99년: KBS ' Craziness' starring Won Bin

- '00년: MBC Mini Series ' All about Eve' starring Cha-reem, Chang Dong Gun

- '00년: KBS Mini series 'Autumn in my heart ( Fall Story)

- '03년: MBC Mini series ' Love Letter'

source from callacafe.net .translated by callacafe

Guest polabola

the second k-drama that I saw and I cried buckets in it. I wasn't aware that my eyes were wet because I was so carried away with the story lol

Guest chickyl3aby

i love all the people in it... they cast really well... this is my favorite korean drama.. and also the first i saw... it was really sad!!! i cried a whole box of tissue paper while watching it... i love it... this is when i first saw wonbin :wub:

this is the best drama!!! ^_^

============================================================

the scriptwriter is Oh Su Yeon ,not really the same as the writer who wrote Kill the love but recently her new works include Wedding in 2005 starring RSW and Jang Nara

Script writer

I ( Mz.Oh) still confused and feel hurt when I found out diffrency between people. sometimes I whisper to myself ' people are not the same as you , sure..'

Most difficult thing in writing drama is that I should write about evil man or woman.

Tolstoy said' every happy families are alike but every unhappy families have their stories'

so I always concentrate on 'why' ...why they had to be bad...the reason and circumstances..

yeh sometimes it is hard to distinguish between bad and good people..so I started to

because we are diffrent..I can be right and so are you. so I didn't write about bad or good people..I wrote diffrent circumstances and reason behind A's motives and B's motives. maybe it's poor back ground or betrayal , revenge.

I'm not good enough so I hurt people with my prejudice ..I can be good or bad ..depends on circumstances.

I dream of me hands in hands with him walking along beautiful street..teafully beautiful afternoon.

Thanks for clearing this up. Someone posted in Ijuksa thread that the writer also wrote this one, so I was misinformed ! :P All her works listed here, I 've only seen Papa, All about Eve and Autumn . :)

ahh im so upset right now T.T

i went to this chinese dvd place and they had this drama there and i asked if it was in korean and the lady said yes...but when i got home it was subbed in chinese!~ how am i supose to understand it? T.T

ahh im so upset right now T.T

i went to this chinese dvd place and they had this drama there and i asked if it was in korean and the lady said yes...but when i got home it was subbed in chinese!~ how am i supose to understand it? T.T

Does it say dual sound / language on the cover ? Normally it does. I managed to get a second set with Korean Audio and Chinese subtitles. You say subbed and not dubbed, try the buttons on your TV control or DVD player for audio. :)

aaahhh....those caps brings back nice memories. i envy those people watching this for the first time... :)

Script writer

thanks shirley for this info.

i've only seen AIMH, wedding and AAE. one thing i love in these three is that there's no real bad people here rather you'll also understand why the char of the antagonist act that way even kim suyeon in AAE(actually i love her char better than chae rim there :) )..... now i know why

btw, i think the one that wrote IJUKSA was the scriptwriter in MISA...not sure though :rolleyes:

^ I agree about there isn't any "real bad people" in her works. I thought it's just a coincidence when I watched the dramas mentioned, but now I know it came from the same writer. Wah, I have no idea I've seen and loved all her works from 1999. Thanks for the info, shirley. ;)

^ I have some.. but none with Wonbin, sorry. ^^;;

-------

Autumn Tale - Interviews (ZIP)

. Song SeungHeon (JoonSuh)

. Song HyeGyo (EunSuh)

. Han NaNa (YooMi)

. Yoo PD