Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

@irilight ah i fall for him since attic cat :rolleyes: he was so playful there. Thanks to my mom who love kdrama lol as i was 15yrs, who'd like watch kdrama i bet none hehehe i only peeks but this attic cat made me stay till end :lol: And Which words describe him? My answer will be all of those words on list lol :lol:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, irilight said:

Hello dear Raewoners....

Sorry to be MIA. I have been pretty busy...  And still need to watch the last episode too.

Thank you all for wonderful updates, photos, videos,, and POV's

Please answer DramaFever's poll in this article.

WAY BACK WEDNESDAY: 11 Pics of Kim Rae Won from cutie pie to sexy beast

ae09367c-0ef3-406c-b921-a99b46b3b84b.jpg

Are you, like us, in denial that another great K-drama has come to an end? We won’t spoil the ending for you, but you’d agree, after watching the Doctor Crush finale, that Kim Rae Won’s version of Hong Ji Hong was irreplaceable, just as Park Shin Hye’s Yoo Hye Jung was.

Kim Rae Won has had many faces since his debut, which evolved from cute and fresh to sexy and mature throughout his expansive, decade-long career. As we still ruminate over the Doctor Crush finale, let’s go back in time and see how this cutie pie has evolved into a sexy heartthrob! Scroll down to reveal!

0af00b56-5492-4380-8276-ed2af1feba5f.gif

This is from Kim Rae Won's  School days with Kim Min Hee and Ha Ji Won(gif via)

2.  957baab8-8e1c-499b-aaf7-9ca5072ed302.jpg

This photo's from when he was 19 and going through his  first love!

3.   986cf37d-177c-4930-9d4a-1693126ccaae.jpg

One of Kim Rae Won’s early works was the classic 1998 sitcom Soonpoong Clinic with Song Hye Gyo. There’s an episode where her dad gets angry at them kissing in front of the house. The part where Kim Rae Won begs his permission to date his daughter is priceless! (Read more about Kim Rae Won and Doctor Crush casts here)

9a61f33f-b875-43b2-9215-e17636917f23.jpg

8e89b720-9694-45e3-bbe7-690b5354c8ed.jpg

Kim Rae Won in 2001 landed a lead role in  Life Is Beautiful, which also starred Ha Ji Won.

6dda6bda-95fb-4efd-95cc-84e316e63ebb.jpg

A scene from  Attic Cat, a drama that put him to stardom! (See the full list of Kim Rae Won’s classic dramas here)

b22e2e75-859b-4119-ab72-a133f77f28a9.gif

A scene from My Little Bride. Aren't they adorable? (gif via)

4220645a-0c9f-4276-af41-89cceab18b31.jpg

This romantic couple is from  A Thousand Days' Promise in 2011!

67ccabf5-c3e2-4173-99ef-a6e9961d5d89.jpg

From  Punch onward, we start to see more of his sexy, mature side, while still keeping that boyish, playful side.

dca0a7f8-da95-4c83-8f39-4a02c09de55e.jpg

In  Gangnam Blues, this hottie went so far as to show off his abs. Hold your breath and wait for it...

679f91f8-e568-4dcb-9f98-4da3de3e21d6.jpg

And voila! Here it is, our two favorite actors,  Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won, posing together in the action noir film.

Now that all episodes of Doctor Crush is available, will you marathon it with us?

Which words best describe Kim Rae Won?

A heartthrob 

The best actor 

Handsome

A cutie pie

Hong Ji Hong

Playful

A sexy beast

Boyish

Mature

My boo!

What's your thoughts on actor Kim Rae Won? Doctor Crush's ending? Tell us in the comments below!

Image credits as referenced or watermarked.

To vote  and comment go to DramaFever Blog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to say, I super dislike this writer, and I think it is pretty clear she has not seen any of his drama. (Except, maybe Doctors.....)

I watched almost his movies and dramas, the character i love most is Hong Ji Hong prof, although i was crazy with him since Love story in Harvard, but the role which match him best is Hong Ji Hong. In Punch, his character is mature, cold but warm-hearted, however, that's not KRW. Dont know why but in my mind, Hong Ji Hong and Kim Rae Won have many similar points that make fans feel familiar when watching :)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, irilight said:

Hello dear Raewoners....

Sorry to be MIA. I have been pretty busy...  And still need to watch the last episode too.

Thank you all for wonderful updates, photos, videos,, and POV's

I have to say, I super dislike this writer, and I think it is pretty clear she has not seen any of his drama. (Except, maybe Doctors.....)

hello , hello , @irilight !!

Thaks to share the article with us :)

Yes , seams so ... and Our Prince has so many others roles ...

Anyway , i will choose all those words to describe him :D  ...HARD TO DECIDE .

4 hours ago, lala01 said:

@irilightHi chingu!!! Thanks for the post!!! :) fighting! Enjoy the final episode of doctors!! Haha blondie oppa...nice nice, but i like him more with dark hair! :P but he's still cute! LOL even with gray hair and bald? hahaha

@maria1983 Chingu annyeong! Lol im back here again! Unfortunately its too late. Im still struggling! Feels like my arms and legs have been shackled! Remember im krw oppa's prisoner! Hahaha :D:D:D but ironically, i dont want to be free! LOL! I will stay and remain here. :) hihihihi! 

HAHAHA , so don't be free . And stay , just stay ...

Is good to be prisoner ? Don't worry ...nothing wrong will happen . :D

2 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

Ladies didn't KRW have a twitter an official one? I thought he did? 

@Kelly86 , this is his acount https://twitter.com/krw810319

but he's not active . his last post was 2 years ago . :)

1 hour ago, deara said:

@irilight ah i fall for him since attic cat :rolleyes: he was so playful there. Thanks to my mom who love kdrama lol as i was 15yrs, who'd like watch kdrama i bet none hehehe i only peeks but this attic cat made me stay till end :lol: And Which words describe him? My answer will be all of those words on list lol :lol:

wow , so nice ... i envy you to know him for so long :) yes , yes ... you're right ...all those words , and lots more :D 

38 minutes ago, Tram Nguyen Khanh said:

I watched almost his movies and dramas, the character i love most is Hong Ji Hong prof, although i was crazy with him since Love story in Harvard, but the role which match him best is Hong Ji Hong. In Punch, his character is mature, cold but warm-hearted, however, that's not KRW. Dont know why but in my mind, Hong Ji Hong and Kim Rae Won have many similar points that make fans feel familiar when watching :)

YES , AND I BELIEVE FOR HIM WAS ALSO A PLESURE TO HAVE THIS ROLE . :D

Cqq3HDcUIAAjgvB.jpg

CqrCUOcVYAAtXgD.jpg

CqrNntgVYAErXcL.jpg

CqrNntgUkAQfIW3.jpg

CqrNntiUsAAB7b9.jpg

ctto

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

@maria1983 ohh ok than I was following the right twitter account but yes like you said he's not active. Won't be surprised if he forgot his login or just gave up social media all together LOL. 

hahahahahaha

now that you mention this . I am sure this is the reason he stay so much on his phone ...try to figure out what passord he has . hahaha

CqryafYWAAElUB3.jpg

ctto

• Like 7

@irilight nice to see you! thank you for the post! oh busy busy, yes, life can be that way sometimes. our Prince has had a very busy period too. After a few interviews, and that trip with Doctors crew, I hope he takes time to rest

@maria1983 oh you had difficulty chosing? Yes, although they all apply to our Prince, there was one that I knew right away it's the one, and that is best actor of course. Isn't that why he made such profound impression on all of us? because he's such an amazing actor?

hahaha yes trying to find his password on his phone all the time, good one!

Still can't get over the car thing :P oh my, that car fits perfectly in MIB or vamp thing :P would he be willing to use his own car in next project? haha guess not. oh but the motorbike is still a wish for me too, but not a black one, I like that red one!

and I still have hopes for shirtless pic . it's still hot in SK, I think he's in desperate need of a good swim in the ocean, needs to wear swim suit and someone will take pic, yes?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

@maria1983 oh you had difficulty chosing? Yes, although they all apply to our Prince, there was one that I knew right away it's the one, and that is best actor of course.

and I still have hopes for shirtless pic . it's still hot in SK, I think he's in desperate need of a good swim in the ocean, needs to wear swim suit and someone will take pic, yes?

hello , hello @peanuts281 !!!

Yes, i was thinking the same ; BEST ACTOR !!! and with that comes all those others words . :)

omg , i lost the vision trying to read what you wrote that small . hahaha Yes , we still want him like this ... hahaha

Yes , that car really suit  him ... seams he's made to have that car . And i also love how despite that he came from that car ...he was so nice and humble . i can't get over that moment . :D

Hm , yes ...maybe use that car for some Batman korean version . hahaha

'' what password did i had?''

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

hahahahahaha

now that you mention this . I am sure this is the reason he stay so much on his phone ...try to figure out what passord he has . hahaha

CqryafYWAAElUB3.jpg

ctto

Hahaha @ he's trying so hard to find his all social media password :lol::lol:

When i saw this post first thing in my mind was.... KRW looks so amaze with the application until he didn't changes his expression or moves lol he just did something with his eyebrow and kept waving  :lol:  was true waht HyeJung said, he is cute :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, deara said:

Hahaha @ he's trying so hard to find his all social media password :lol::lol:

When i saw this post first thing in my mind was.... KRW looks so amaze with the application until he didn't changes his expression or moves lol he just did something with his eyebrow and kept waving  :lol:  was true waht HyeJung said, he is cute :D

yes , he really wants to find that password ... hahahaha

yes , has no idea what is going on ...but still like it . he's a bunny . i also love that one with the kitty eating biscuits . he's really sweet Our Prince . :)

Cqsibb4VUAEJTCb.jpg

CTTO

• Like 5

@lala01 Yeah that's right chingu!! Let's not give up!! Haha in time, in time. It will all be worth it. :lol: Haha looks like we'll never get tired of talking about his abs and veins, right? We always come back to that topic. Lol :lol:

Awwww I love that video of oppa and shin hye. I wanna see more of his playful side. :) He looks so innocent and cute. :)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@lala01 Yeah that's right chingu!! Let's not give up!! Haha in time, in time. It will all be worth it. :lol: Haha looks like we'll never get tired of talking about his abs and veins, right? We always come back to that topic. Lol :lol:

Awwww I love that video of oppa and shin hye. I wanna see more of his playful side. :) He looks so innocent and cute. :)

yes , inocent and really cute . :heart: and yes , always don't know what happen but we reach always the hot  topic '' veind and abs'' . not good , i mean is good ...but we like him for much more , MUCH MORE . :D

CqsyMo9VIAE7VC8.jpg

ctto

• Like 4

Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Haha yeah we love him beyond his veins, abs, and car. :) We love him with or without those :)

Have you voted for oppa? Haha here's the link: http://www.hallyuvote.com/

of course , we loved him before all this . you know .... we loved him much . hahaha

yes , i still vote from time to time ... you can vote multiple time . let's fight !!  thanks for the link .

and maybe , maybe ... we will recive if we fight till the end our desire scene . hahahahaha

• Like 4

1 minute ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Hahaha we're still not giving up on that scene huh? Fight and hope until the end lol :lol: I love how oppa's going against the young actors/flowerboys, it only goes to show that he still has it. He really does. And they all can't deny it. Haha I'm so proud! :)

but this is the reason i like him ...he's not that tipical beauty , don't know ... like he's not a clone , you know what i mean ?  hahaha  and still can't get over that scene with him get out from the car , and dressed like that , all confident ...but still humble . Oh , how i adore this about him . After all this years , he's still so down to earth .

CqssULmVMAAmJNU.jpg

ctto

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 He's so classy without being classy. It's like he was born to be like that. No pretensions. He doesn't need to impress us. And he's just being himself. :) Me, chingu, I still can't get over the scene of him loosening his tie. Haha I'm still coming back to that scene. :lol:

le't me think about the fact that in your mind you continue the scene .... hahahaha right ?

tell us more , tell us more ... hahaha

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Hahahaha chingu others might think we're so obsessed on achieving that scene. :lol: Oh we're losing the poll again haha looks like they are threatened with our oppa's charm?? Haha just kidding :D

well ... are 6 days of voting . this is insane . hahaha now i see ... well , we will see what will happen in the end .

i believe fans are to bussy looking at him . and his car . hahahahaha

yes , AND WE ARE NOT OBSESSED !!!! One more time ... we are not obsessed .

let's  focus on his acting ... before @lala01 will came . haha and she will have much more to say about some scenes . :)

i found this  old commercial of our Prince . Omg , he's so sweet ...and one more thing : you can be paid to just raise Prince shirt that he don't feel hot ? hahahaha where to put the CV ? HAHAHAHA

• Like 6