Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

1 minute ago, Kelly86 said:

Another great project of his has come to an end. I've noticed that through doctors he gained more fans and new ppl are noticing his talent as an actor. Thats awesome I'm so happy for him. He's always been one of my favorites so it's very good to see him getting recognition again.

hello , @Kelly86 !! :)

Yes, great project ...even if at first i was like ...hm , don't know what to say . But in the end i'm glad that he choose JH character . Yes , seams that he gained more fans ...actually , i believe more young fans , who had no idea who he was , or never heard of him before , or see him  ( and of course is normal ) ...and i like and love the fact that lots of them go back and watch all his amazing past work , because he really did great characters in his actor activity . I also love the fact that once again i saw him inlove ... i was missing this , and his smile , amazing smile . well ''punch'' was great drama .. i mean , great .  i'm sure he will recieve lots of offers ... now lets see what this amazing actor will choose ...what kind of emotion will like to deliver us next . no matter what FOR ME IT'S ALWAYS A PLESURE TO SEE HIM !!! no matter what role he has ... always interested to see what will bring new .

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Hahaha yeah chingu!!! They really love teasing us up to the last minute. We were so close, so very close in reaching our dreams! We're almost there, he's already unbuttoning his polo then..... poof!!! Haha we lost it! :lol:

maybe when he will be a criminal ... hahaha

omg , i was like maybe @lala01 was right all this time  , maybe her feelings , her desire ...will be at last acomplish . then ,'' noooo , no , no ...not today . maybe next time . this time only the tie . you don't feel good with this ?'' no , not at all . hahaha

CqnFOHHUMAAHkT0.jpg

ctto

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Hahaha yes not good chingu!!! Pd seems to be happy teasing his viewers with that!!! Treat us well pd, we don't deserve to be treated like that! Hahahahaha give us a bts :lol:

A BTS  ... WHERE HE TAKE OF HIS SHIRT ?

Omg , here we go again ... hahaha sorry , but is beyond my rational state of mind . sorry ...

yes , now we must wait for his movie ...maybe there . hahahahaha when the ghost will appear .

yes , teasing at his best ...and how he remain with his tie ...just like that . hm , '' OKAY , SIR , BUT JUST MAKE US YOUR MIND ...TAKE IT OF , OR LET IT HOW IT WAS BEFORE ...''

CqmNEglUEAAoBUT.jpg

CTTO

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 More like... choose: YOU'LL TAKE IT OFF OR WE'LL TAKE IT OFF? Hahahahaha here we go again! :lol: But the latter's more favorable for us right? :P Yeah I hope on his next movie, we can finally get what we want. Maybe he can chase the ghost while he's shirtless?! LOL

HAHAHAHA , yes ...off or off ...

yes , of course he will be shirtless when he will go after the ghosts and monsters  ... is not this the proper way of chase ? like some kind of ''hunt ghost manual'' ????

''be shirtless ... in this way you will run better adn faster  ''

in his next project he will . he will . :D

CqnQPHjUsAIP6a2.jpg

ctto

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Haha it's a new and better way of catching ghosts chingu!!! Lol the ghost might fall in love with him if he does that!!! Hahahaha I suddenly wanted to be the ghost. :lol: He don't need to chase me, I'll voluntarily turn myself in. Hahaha

hahaha

wow , you know that all this is somehow awfull when you want to became a ghost .

yes , yes ...the ghost will be like : '' why i'm here ?''' who cares ? hahaha

so , no more ghost role for you ... you will destroy the movie . hahaha

CqnTbOjVYAAgxSi.jpg

ctto

hm , from where this picture will be ? hm ? hm ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, asdfghello said:

@willenette Yeahh 20.2%!!! I'm so happy a lot of viewers stayed with them until the end. :)

@maria1983 Hahaha yeah chingu!!! They really love teasing us up to the last minute. We were so close, so very close in reaching our dreams! We're almost there, he's already unbuttoning his polo then..... poof!!! Haha we lost it! :lol:

asdfghello, ye, & this drama is on-top among those dramas with same slots. I'm happy for KRW. :P

• Like 2