Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

@maria1983 Waaaah thank you for this vid chingu!!!! He's like a little kid, sooooo cute. His dance steps are too cute to ignore. Okay I wanna trade places with the girl holding a fan!!! I want that job!!! Hahaha I swear I'll never leave his side. Haha I'll still fan him even if he's cold. She's so lucky, she got the chance to lift his shirt. :lol::rolleyes: True, haha what did she put on her cv to qualify for that position. I wanna know.

Haha you're right chingu I'm sure @lala01 has so many ideas on what's gonna happen after that scene :D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ... are 6 days of voting . this is insane . hahaha now i see ... well , we will see what will happen in the end .

i believe fans are to bussy looking at him . and his car . hahahahaha

yes , AND WE ARE NOT OBSESSED !!!! One more time ... we are not obsessed .

let's  focus on his acting ... before @lala01 will came . haha and she will have much more to say about some scenes . :)

i found this  old commercial of our Prince . Omg , he's so sweet ...and one more thing : you can be paid to just raise Prince shirt that he don't feel hot ? hahahaha where to put the CV ? HAHAHAHA

He was sweat like that! Why no one ask him to take his shirt off!!!  :w00t:

Oh i forgot it was food CF? lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Waaaah thank you for this vid chingu!!!! He's like a little kid, sooooo cute. His dance steps are too cute to ignore. Okay I wanna trade places with the girl holding a fan!!! I want that job!!! Hahaha I swear I'll never leave his side. Haha I'll still fan him even if he's cold. She's so lucky, she got the chance to lift his shirt. :lol::rolleyes: True, haha what did she put on her cv to qualify for that position. I wanna know.

Haha you're right chingu I'm sure @lala01 has so many ideas on what's gonna happen after that scene :D

yes , that is not job ...that is just pure plesure . maybe i will even give up to money . hahaha i will do it for free . like some kind of work for the well of humanity . i know ....  hahaha yes , to make soetning good for this planet . i will sacrifice myself .

i give you a good idea , right ? so ... let's find out about the cv .

yes , we wait for her . she will came with crazy ideas . i mean ...good ideas .

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, deara said:

He was sweat like that! Why no one ask him to take his shirt off!!!  :w00t:

Oh i forgot it was food CF? lol :sweatingbullets:

hahahahaha yes ,  just like this .  not the right time for that ...

but maybe , maybe ...at some point , this year . hahaha

he has so many beautiful commercials , and videos ...a plesure to watch them .

like this one .

• Like 5

1 minute ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Me too. I'll do it for free. I'll be there even if he doesn't need me. Even if I grow old only doing that, I'm still willing. :lol: Oh look at the things we'll do for our prince. Sacrificing our career, future, and personal goals in life :lol:

hahahaha

so no money ... and we will live only with air ... and when we will have a bill to pay ... hahahaha

CqtBlMgUAAA6NMO.jpg

ctto

• Like 4

1 minute ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Oh myyy if that comes, that would be the death of us!!!! I can already imagine chingu, oppa's wet look and his abssssss :wub: Okay I saw his adam's apple again hahaha I don't know why I also like it very much :lol: 

a new obsession ? really .... yes , yes ...new obsession is all we need . so be it !!!!

yes , will be a pitty if the rain will came and wet that lovely shirt ... you know .... hahahaha

• Like 2

Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Even his adam's apple is perfect. Why are you like that oppa? :lol: Lol it looks like we're obsessed with every part of his body. Hahaha this is so bad :lol: Yes we'll start to love the rain more and we'll have to say goodbye to @lala01 favorite sunshine. :lol::D

hahaha

i didn't imagine that the sunshine will go ...hm , decisions ...so let have a dry tshirt ? or a wet one ?

omg , what is going on with us ? we are normal people ...c'mon , focus !!! control , control ...

on his voice and acting skills ...but don't know why i have this feeling that we will still end up by talking about veins ...or something similar . hahahaha

• Like 2

waaahhhh he's sooo handsome on those white shirt and the see through ***ple :sweatingbullets::D  hahaha you guys are sooo funny. This is the first time i get addicted to a Korean male actor.. i've been an avid Fan of Park Shin Hye for almost 7years i think since You're Beautiful days.. and i love her and only her in her drama although i get to like his previous co-stars for a while but when i watch her in #DOCTORS together w/ Kim Rae Won oppa..wahhhh my heart suddenly change and it says you gotta be with him my Shin Hye,, ( KRW- he's the one for her:) ) and sooo even though their drama ended i still wanna have them to have another project together...hhhuhhuhu how i wish it will come true... I love everything about KRW, he's so manly, handsome, intelligent, charismatic and to tell you the truth i fall in love with his manly, deep VOICE, i just sooo love him whenever he talks:wub:   waahhhhhh, i sooo wanna see him and of course Park Shin Hye personally.. i wanna go and fly to Seoul, Korea asap just to see both of them....sorry if i included PSH in this thread,,,is it ok if i talk about them here? or is it for KRW topic only?? sorry if i just expressed how i feel for the both of them here ..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jihyefighting said:

waaahhhh he's sooo handsome on those white shirt and the see through ***ple :sweatingbullets::D  hahaha you guys are sooo funny. This is the first time i get addicted to a Korean male actor.. i've been an avid Fan of Park Shin Hye for almost 7years i think since You're Beautiful days.. and i love her and only her in her drama although i get to like his previous co-stars for a while but when i watch her in #DOCTORS together w/ Kim Rae Won oppa..wahhhh my heart suddenly change and it says you gotta be with him my Shin Hye,, ( KRW- he's the one for her:) ) and sooo even though their drama ended i still wanna have them to have another project together...hhhuhhuhu how i wish it will come true... I love everything about KRW, he's so manly, handsome, intelligent, charismatic and to tell you the truth i fall in love with his manly, deep VOICE, i just sooo love him whenever he talks:wub:   waahhhhhh, i sooo wanna see him and of course Park Shin Hye personally.. i wanna go and fly to Seoul, Korea asap just to see both of them....sorry if i included PSH in this thread,,,is it ok if i talk about them here? or is it for KRW topic only?? sorry if i just expressed how i feel for the both of them here ..

Nice to have you here , @jihyefighting !! Welcome :)

Are you really sure that you wanted to write that we are funny and not crazy ? hahaha

no problem , why  this will be not right ? PSH's his costar ... they give us an amazing drama and an amazing , lovely couple to remember forever . :wub::heart:And we are happy that you see Our Prince like this ... We also want a new  project with them !! fighting !! :) maybe our wish will come true ...with the wish of Prince being at the shower ...sorry , sorry ... don't know what happend to me .

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Hahaha our conversation merely revolves around oppa's veins, abs, muscles, adam's apple. Lol it's a cycle chingu. We'll never gonna move on. We'll never gonna get out of this. This is our fate. :lol: And because all of his photos are making us go back to those topics.  

embrace the destiny ? hahahaha

yes , and he's dressed ...c'mon ...the man is dressed ...what's wrong with us ? hahahaha sorry , man , i mean sorry Prince !!! WE ARE FULL OF SINS , WE ASK FORGIVENESS

CqtMZfOUIAAnLUS.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

well ... are 6 days of voting . this is insane . hahaha now i see ... well , we will see what will happen in the end .

i believe fans are to bussy looking at him . and his car . hahahahaha

yes , AND WE ARE NOT OBSESSED !!!! One more time ... we are not obsessed .

let's  focus on his acting ... before @lala01 will came . haha and she will have much more to say about some scenes . :)

i found this  old commercial of our Prince . Omg , he's so sweet ...and one more thing : you can be paid to just raise Prince shirt that he don't feel hot ? hahahaha where to put the CV ? HAHAHAHA

oppa why are soooo handsome???? i have fallen in love with you :wub:
thank you for sharing the vid.. im finally getting to know more about him, and i sooo want him for our baby girl Shin Hye :blush:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jihyefighting said:

oppa why are soooo handsome???? i have fallen in love with you :wub:
thank you for sharing the vid.. im finally getting to know more about him, and i sooo want him for our baby girl Shin Hye :blush:

that is so sweet  :D !!!!!!!!!!

i don't believe he's handsome like ...handsome . :) (even if i see him like a sun in the sky when i look to him) ...i believe he's more then this . like we can see his soul , and his soul makes him amazing . don't know ... 

maybe the future will bring something beautiful between them . :D NOTHING IN IMPOSIBLE .

okay , this was the time when he show his house .

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

CqtMZfOUIAAnLUS.jpg

Iam falling in love on the first sigh when he jump from helicopter  ... Yeah..that's  perfect... everything...!!!! The body.. the expresion... the way he walk...  everything is so perfect!!!!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Nice to have you here , @jihyefighting !! Welcome :)

Are you really sure that you wanted to write that we are funny and not crazy ? hahaha

no problem , why  this will be not right ? PSH's his costar ... they give us an amazing drama and an amazing , lovely couple to remember forever . :wub::heart:And we are happy that you see Our Prince like this ... We also want a new  project with them !! fighting !! :) maybe our wish will come true ...with the wish of Prince being at the shower ...sorry , sorry ... don't know what happend to me .

@maria1983 thanks again for your warm welcome here.:blush:.. yeah right you're not just funny but also crazy avid fans here...:D
i started reading article about our Prince?? would you mind if i will  call KRW oppa Prince also? (hehe, im curious is that what you call him here?? ) in the article i found him very unique actor and i just soo love his personality...im thankful because i got to know him better through #Doctors and now i can officially say that im one of his avid fan...from now on i will support HIM and PSH always....through thick and thin, no matter what both of them will have a special place in my heart :tears: (im getting a bit emotional here, maybe because  of my withdrawal syndrome from#DoctorsDrama )

• Like 4