Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

@maria1983 my answer is YES! Lol good good destiny! LOL and YES, oppa I will marry you! Hahahaha :D 

Loving oppa a 1000 times....umm and more?! LOL :D wow! This is beautiful!!!! Unconditional love? Falling inlove over and over again like its the first time? :D OK! Call! Call! Hahaha! I dont mind and i think the other chingus dont either! LOL! :) 

Love him at his worst and now at his best? :) OMO! Is this forreal? Hahaha! Aigoo...whats your name again, my friend? Do you still know who you are? LOL! :D:D:D  

ayayay!!!! kisses and more kisses!!!!! Chua!! LOL! Chuayo!!!! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 my answer is YES! Lol good good destiny! LOL and YES, oppa I will marry you! Hahahaha :D 

Loving oppa a 1000 times....umm and more?! LOL :D wow! This is beautiful!!!! Unconditional love? Falling inlove over and over again like its the first time? :D OK! Call! Call! Hahaha! I dont mind and i think the other chingus dont either! LOL! :) 

Love him at his worst and now at his best? :) OMO! Is this forreal? Hahaha! Aigoo...whats your name again, my friend? Do you still know who you are? LOL! :D:D:D  

ayayay!!!! kisses and more kisses!!!!! Chua!! LOL! Chuayo!!!! 

hahaha , i believe is .... ask me a little later , maybe i will know . but now ... well now ... DID YOU SEE LOTS OF THOSE KISSES IN YOU LIFE TIME ? Because is something rare you know ... he really know what and how to do ... expert kisser ... he must recive this award . our hearts already recived ... but he really deserve this . amazing actor !!! bravo to him ... and poor us ...look at what we became .

hahahahaha

and us ?

• Like 2

@maria1983 LOl wow oppa is a cpr master!!!!!! He was born for this job! Hahahaha! As expected of poseidon and a fisherman!! :D nyaaahhaaaa!! 

NO, ive never seen! LOL! Its like a compilation of oppas kisses! :) He is the BEAST KISSER afterall!! that award goes to him! no doubt in our hearts and minds! LOL :D he shall conquer all that he wants to conquer, bec we will let him! Hahaha! We have become controlled by this man, my friend! :) 

he has a lot of titles now...what's next? 

• Like 2

Just now, lala01 said:

@maria1983 LOl wow oppa is a cpr master!!!!!! He was born for this job! Hahahaha! As expected of poseidon and a fisherman!! :D nyaaahhaaaa!! 

NO, ive never seen! LOL! Its like a compilation of oppas kisses! :) He is the BEAST KISSER afterall!! that award goes to him! no doubt in our hearts and minds! LOL :D he shall conquer all that he wants to conquer, bec we will let him! Hahaha! We have become controlled by this man, my friend! :) 

he has a lot of titles now...what's next? 

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh , my heart .... what is going on ?

he looks so good ... how can he be like this ?

CqjpRwBUkAAGzEd.jpg

CqjpRwCUAAEZCBV.jpg

ctto

and here .

Cqjp2_kUsAEpRgF.jpg

ctto

omg , how i'm gonna miss him like this  . :(((((((((((

• Like 3

@maria1983 Is this your first time seeing oppa? LOL :D of course, he looks good! When does he not look good? In my eyes...he looks good all the time! :D super biased! Jjang!!!! Oppa gives us happiness! Lol master of everything namja!! Hes the KISSING MACHINE! The kissing marathoner?! LOL! KRW OPPA is an OLYMPIAN!!! :D:D:D GOLD MEDALIST of the olympics!!!! **applause applause** 

hahahaha! The best kissing competitor in this dramaworld! :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Is this your first time seeing oppa? LOL :D of course, he looks good! When does he not look good? In my eyes...he looks good all the time! :D super biased! Jjang!!!! Oppa gives us happiness! Lol master of everything namja!! Hes the KISSING MACHINE! The kissing marathoner?! LOL! KRW OPPA is an OLYMPIAN!!! :D:D:D GOLD MEDALIST!!! **applause applause** 

hahahaha! The best kissing competitor in this dramaworld! :) 

APPLAUSE , dear friend !!

no , is not the first time ...but somehow is like i always see him for the first time ( don't know how to explain ... ) but is like he's each day more sweet and more ...don't know . what is happen when you can't find the words to say all you feel about him ? hahaha

yes , the great kisser of the century ... but is not just this , is much more ... i believe this is the reason i am never tired to see him ...don't know ...once again words don't come so easy .

CqjnhtIUIAEt7ZE.jpg

ctto

• Like 2

@maria1983i understand chingu!! Gwaenchanhayo!!! Fighting! :) thats how i felt yesterday..i had no words! He left me speechless about my feelings towards him!! :D i was like back in the time of the dinosaurs! LOL no human encounter and no language! :D what am i saying again?

yes, i am like you my friend and you are like me! LOL :) i completely understand where youre coming from. You took all my words and feelings and still the same result! LOL still no words to express or describe this wonderful creature who's walking in this planet earth and has no clue who we are! Hahahahaa but we're still losing sleep, losing sanity, losing energy, using up oxygen etc etc! But we still keep going? LOL we are superhuman! :D:D:D love can make you do all things and endure all pains? Hahaha 

we are winners of this ONE SIDED LOVE AFFAIR Award! Clap clap clap :P

i better go and watch doctors again! LOL im missing seeing dr oppa! :) annyeong chingu! Ill be back!

• Like 1

Hi everyone. What an amazing episode . I love the ending of this drama. I am sad because it's over.

I love all the hugs, holding hands. , cute scenes, fighting scenes and most of all the kissing scenes of JH and HJ.

I hope they will work a new project together perhaps a movie

I will still check this thread anytime as I like KRW's so much.

Kudos to his acting skills which is a perfect man that all of us wanted  to exchange HJ's role. hhehehe 

All of us are smiling  because of this drama.

Thanks to all the people here as well in this thread hehhehe

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

we are winners of this ONE SIDED LOVE AFFAIR Award! Clap clap clap :P

right here , waithing for you , friend :)

hahahaha yes , the zombie sister in pain ...omg ...i can't get over that picture with him with just his eyes looking like that ...c'mon , maria , just focus ...c'mon ...this is not right .

but his eyes ... always his eyes , he can say so much without saying anything at all , and is like i already understand korean . i am good or what ? actually he's the good one ( and i'm not talking about his look ... ) i'm talking about his capacity to became international ...just with his eyes . yes , yes ...i undertand him . actually i begine even to love this way of watching him , with out any subtitle ...because then is like i miss so much from his charisma ... and i don't want this . i really don't want this . :D

poetry ...where do you came from ? :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, amadeus said:

Kudos to his acting skills which is a perfect man that all of us wanted  to exchange HJ's role. hhehehe 

:)

wow , seams that poetry is all around ...

i believe you're so right ... yes , who will not want to have a HONG HONG HONG ?

don't know is they will have another project . :( and not very soon at least .

i will like ... love it ... because seams they have so much more to show us .

till then .... i believe we will have  a criminal to love . hahaha

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Cqj-7cpVMAAx-k6.jpg

Cqj-7crVUAA8Kjx.jpg

Cqj-7m7UsAAVY3O.jpg

Cqj-7voUsAUdXMA.jpg

Cqj_lQ2UMAAkaWl.jpg

Cqj_lUXUAAEL0GS.jpg

ctto

Mr. RW Kim, take care of your eyes.  Your dark eyes circles were really bad in this scene.  Time to visit your dermatologist and plenty of rest.  Nothing to complaint about on your this project except some of the scenes just not so perfect.  Look forward to your next project...how about a James Bond Movie.  The first Asian James Bond?!  I have been looking forward to see an Asian James Bond, i can't imagine the number of contenders for this role. 

• Like 1

“Doctors” Cast And Crew To Celebrate Drama Success With Domestic Trip

“Doctors” Cast And Crew To Celebrate Drama Success With Domestic Trip

According to several broadcast sources on August 23, the cast and crew of SBS drama “Doctors” are slated to embark on a trip together to celebrate the successful conclusion of the drama.

The Monday-Tuesday drama, which aired its last episode on August 23, has received a lot of love from viewers throughout its run. For its penultimate episode, the drama boasted an impressive 19.5 percent viewership rating (national standard) according to Nielsen Korea.

The “Doctors” cast and crew are reportedly departing on August 26 for their trip and will vacation somewhere in Korea for two days and one night.

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

Hello chingus!! I was livestreaming last night yet when I watched the one with eng subs it still felt like the first time. This show has always been giving me that kind of feeling since ep1. And I can't help but to stare at krw oppa the whole time. :) Too bad we didn't have a bed scene, wedding scene, and shower scene. Looks like the prayer circle didn't work out. But there was a scene when I thought pdnim would give us a glimpse on his abs, it was when he was changing into scrub suit. Haha I thought after loosening his tie, he would unbutton his polo, lol I waited for that to happen but it didn't. Too bad. The thirst is quite real huh. :lol:

Nonetheless, the final ep is really really great! It's really about healing each other. And the proposal was sooooo beautiful. Didn't thought that there was a story behind the name Hong Hong Hong. I even tried it, and Hye Jung was right, you really have to smile when you say it. And the kiss!!! Gosh it was a passionate one! Oppa can you teach us how pls? Can we go under your class? :P:rolleyes: @lala01 was right, oppa's a BEAST kisser and probably the best competitor, if there were an olympic competition. Haha you're right chingu, oppa would definitely won the gold medal award. :lol: 

Now that the show has finally come to an end, I'll really miss staying up late for the livestream and posting updates here. I'll miss our oppa being aegyo and doing those cheesy lines. :tears: But like we've all said, the good side is that he'll finally be able to take a rest and that's the most important one. I still hope he will attend the Doctors cast and crew vacation this Aug 26 since there were rumors that he's still undecided cos he has a schedule. Huhu oppa I hope you'll attend that vacation with the cast. :)

Until your next project, oppa! And let's still keep this thread alive, yay! I hope you are all having a great day! :)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

Hello chingus!! I was livestreaming last night yet when I watched the one with eng subs it still felt like the first time. This show has always been giving me that kind of feeling since ep1. And I can't help but to stare at krw oppa the whole time. :) Too bad we didn't have a bed scene, wedding scene, and shower scene. Looks like the prayer circle didn't work out. But there was a scene when I thought pdnim would give us a glimpse on his abs, it was when he was changing into scrub suit. Haha I thought after loosening his tie, he would unbutton his polo, lol I waited for that to happen but it didn't. Too bad. The thirst is quite real huh. :lol:

Nonetheless, the final ep is really really great! It's really about healing each other. And the proposal was sooooo beautiful. Didn't thought that there was a story behind the name Hong Hong Hong. I even tried it, and Hye Jung was right, you really have to smile when you say it. And the kiss!!! Gosh it was a passionate one! Oppa can you teach us how pls? Can we go under your class? :P:rolleyes: @lala01 was right, oppa's a BEAST kisser and probably the best competitor, if there were an olympic competition. Haha you're right chingu, oppa would definitely won the gold medal award. :lol: 

Now that the show has finally come to an end, I'll really miss staying up late for the livestream and posting updates here. I'll miss our oppa being aegyo and doing those cheesy lines. :tears: But like we've all said, the good side is that he'll finally be able to take a rest and that's the most important one. I still hope he will attend the Doctors cast and crew vacation this Aug 26 since there were rumors that he's still undecided cos he has a schedule. Huhu oppa I hope you'll attend that vacation with the cast. :)

Until your next project, oppa! And let's still keep this thread alive, yay! I hope you are all having a great day! :)

Hi asdfghello, I'm happy that the drama ended with high ratings. :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Doctors" Episode 20 Final

fullsizephoto758420.jpg

Myeong-hoon (played by Eom Hyo-seob) has been the main antagonist of "Doctors". His character has been so thinly drawn I've never seen much point in discussing him, although in this, the final episode, I don't really have much choice. Practically the entire runtime is dedicated to Myeong-hoon getting sick and having to beg for forgiveness from Hye-jeong, not for any tangible reason, but because being at death's door Myeong-hoon's mood has taken a turn for the repentant.

It may be stating the obvious but I really, really...just don't get "Doctors". Ever since Hye-jeong became a doctor herself, it's never been clear to me what this drama has been going for. The discussion of medial ethics has been horribly superficial. Hye-jeong's general vindictive streak, her main obvious flaw post-timeskip, ended up never being addressed. And now pretty much all the catharsis is on the redemption of a character who until now has been a pretty one-dimensional villain.

One obvious purpose of the drama has been the romance between Hye-jeong and Ji-hong, which for the most part has been defined by a lack of meaningful conflict. Ji-hong is just this unambiguously perfect boyfriend with no apparent flaws, who appears to be fairly transparently dedicated to helping Hye-jeong's just for the sake of true love. Ji-hong's only contribution to the story have been to pop up every so often with a magical solution to hitherto unsolved problems.

The closest we get to a negative look at Ji-hong's personality is when he decided (ultimately correctly), that the surgery on a comatose pregnant woman was too risky and could not be medically justified. That plotline resolves here, and it's curious how the sense of ambiguity and loss which have never really been portrayed in the main plot actually comes through pretty strong here. There are no miracles, no last-minute absolution- just the sad realization that what we have now is all we have now.

I suppose in the end I should be grateful, at least, that Hye-jeong does reconcile with her father, although like so much of the plot in "Doctors" I don't find this development all that satisfying because I'm not sure how the characters got there. Really, there's kind of a weird parallel between Myeong-hoon and Min-ho- they're both terrible fathers who should be forgiven simply for being fathers, rather than because of a change in situation. There may be worse life lessons to close a drama out on- but all the same I was ultimately fairly disappointed by "Doctors".

Review by William Schwartz

"Doctors" is directed by Oh Choong-hwan, written by Ha Myeong-hee and features Kim Rae-wonPark Shin-hyeYoon Gyoon-sangLee Seong-kyeongKim Yeong-ae and Jeong Hae-gyoon.

Watch on DramaFever

Episode 20

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

But there was a scene when I thought pdnim would give us a glimpse on his abs, it was when he was changing into scrub suit. Haha I thought after loosening his tie, he would unbutton his polo, lol I waited for that to happen but it didn't. Too bad. The thirst is quite real huh. :lol:

i was thinking the same ...'' okay , okay ... just like that , the tie , the tie ...and now maybe the shirt ... '' hahaha but they let us just dream ... don't worry @asdfghello , next project sure we will have our desire scene ...and more . :)))

so close . hahaha

yes , gold medal for the most good kisser ...and the most adorable human  :D 

thank you , @willenette !! yes , happy for Our Sweet Sweet Prince . Not time to promote those movies ...and go to vacation ( maybe ) ... i don't believe he really has time ...but maybe , maybe ... we will see . Anyway ...he really must rest and sleep .

CqmNbQ_UsAAbqcz.jpg

CqlcitLWgAAs3D6.jpg

ctto

• Like 2

Another great project of his has come to an end. I've noticed that through doctors he gained more fans and new ppl are noticing his talent as an actor. Thats awesome I'm so happy for him. He's always been one of my favorites so it's very good to see him getting recognition again. Hopefully he'll be getting more and better drama offers now. Not that he's not out there but uk these days the newbies are taking over a bit so I'm happy with the success of Doctors.

I would love to see him get paired up with Song Hye Kyo or Ha Ji Won again. 

Till your next project see you in my dreams hehe. In my last dream I picked KRW over KSH hehe. I think I'll pick him any day just because I've followed his work the longest so we have that history lmao. #sincemylovepatzzi 

• Like 4