Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i believe will be very expensive .

verry .... hahahaha

don't know ... but just look at him . this man is the definition of charm and charisma .

Must be Because he is special edition?? lol :lol: 

I dont know why i like him, he's has something we couldnt resist to adore him  :D

• Like 5

1 minute ago, asdfghello said:

beautiful !!! thank you @asdfghello !! you are fine ? you still breath ? hahaha

1 minute ago, deara said:

Must be Because he is special edition?? lol :lol: 

I dont why i like him, he's has something we couldnt resist to adore him  :D

yes , really special edition ... one in the world .

must be a reason why we like him so much ... i believe is his way of being , normal , not make to much noise about him ...and then he comes at some point like he did to the party ...and you are like ; wow , HE'S SO COOL  ... :phew::heart: and then you listen to his voice ...then see some pictures ... and then like you said : I DON'T KNOW WHY A LIKE HIM . HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 6

Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 No I'm not my friend!!! Here we go again. Oppa's surprising us everyday. How can we take this? :lol: HOW CAN WE EVEN

YES , C'MON ... WE NEED SOME REST , you know Oppa ?

look , you love you sa much ... but have a little mercy , pls ...our hearts are so fragile ... you know , Prince !!! .... yes , yes , yes ... little by little ...

and his smile , omg his smile is to die for .

hm , and this is my favorite clip with our Prince . and i have another on ... but i don't find it anymore ...maybe later .

don't know ... the words .... :)

• Like 3

@maria1983 What a wonderful clip friend!! He's so charming even when he was still young. No wonder why he's still charming and hot until now. I really wished I knew him earlier. Lucky are those who have stayed by his side since the beginning. Haha don't worry oppa, I may not be here when you were starting but I'll stay with you until the end. Oh I'm being so serious and emotional now lol. What happened to our pervy and crazy attitude! :lol::D

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 What a wonderful clip friend!! He's so charming even when he was still young. No wonder why he's still charming and hot until now. I really wished I knew him earlier. Lucky are those who have stayed by his side since the beginning. Haha don't worry oppa, I may not be here when you were starting but I'll stay with you until the end. Oh I'm being so serious and emotional now lol. What happened to our pervy and crazy attitude! :lol::D

till now no pervy mode activated . no more ...today seams that we are in love ... no need for others things , you know . or maybe till @lala01 will came . Or @deara ...BUT SHE SEAMS A LOVELY GIRL ...not crazy pervy maniacs like us . hahaha

and @Susanbali is watching my little bride .

@irilight she's always a lady .

@willenette she's a sweetheart .

@peanuts281 well , with her i don't know ...she's like 50-50 . hahaha

@jihyefighting seams a dreamer .

who else ? :)

but those pictures ...all his answers . omg , with this man is like what you see is what you get . :)

Cqx6KDdUkAAcV72.jpg

ctto

• Like 5

@maria1983 Haha it's good to know that there's at least a day where our pervy minds are not activated. We need to maintain this attitude. Hahaha

yes , yes ... control , control ... we are strong , we are one with the entiire Universe .The energy make us good and not pervy .

this on is my favorite . because this is obsession . hahahaha

• Like 4

Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Oh my oppa wearing eye glasses is soooooooo cutiepie!!!!! Thanks for this vid again chingu!! :D

this video i believe suit us so well . very wel done ...

hm , let me see if we can find that picture .

till then another picture wih him with glasses . few week ago .

• Like 5

@maria1983 He looks like a cute nerd :wub: Oh oppa, whatever it is that you wear, you will always look cute in our eyes. Hahaha

yes , a very cute one ...

but because is not only about his look ... the beauty comes from inside , this will never look ugly . :)4cfafd5f.gifctto 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 YESSSSSSS!!!! Thank so much for this chingu!!!! :) Aaaahhh he looks so young and handsome!!!!!! :wub:

i'm crazy ...that's for sure . i always risk my life to find those pictures ... and i have so much work to do . hahaha but , then ... is ...this ...man . hahaha

those pictures are from 2013

CqyGVl8UEAEu6HD.jpg

ctto

• Like 4