Jump to content

Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Susanbali said:

Iam falling in love on the first sigh when he jump from helicopter  ... Yeah..that's  perfect... everything...!!!! The body.. the expresion... the way he walk...  everything is so perfect!!!!

Hello , @Susanbali !! Nice that you are here to join us in this crazy ride . :)

yes , yes ...made to make us loose time . hahahaha

 

9 minutes ago, jihyefighting said:

@maria1983 thanks again for your warm welcome here.:blush:.. yeah right you're not just funny but also crazy avid fans here...:D
i started reading article about our Prince?? would you mind if i will  call KRW oppa Prince also? (hehe, im curious is that what you call him here?? ) in the article i found him very unique actor and i just soo love his personality...im thankful because i got to know him better through #Doctors and now i can officially say that im one of his avid fan...from now on i will support HIM and PSH always....through thick and thin, no matter what both of them will have a special place in my heart :tears: (im getting a bit emotional here, maybe because  of my withdrawal syndrome from#DoctorsDrama )

is okay , is okay ... we are here for you . grup hug , grup hug . We undestand you ... And everything will be just fine . Lots of amazing things will happen , you will see . :)

Yes ,'' Prince ''...this is how we call him PRINCE :D  And sometimes we call him ''Our Sweet Sweet Prince'' :)  We will not mind if you will call him also Prince . because he's a prince :) 

Yes , for me he's unique ...like you said . Something else this man /actor . :)

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • maria1983

    4730

  • ploy1234

    2806

  • ling99905

    2290

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Part 2 translation is done. Translated from the Japanese translation, so hopefully it's fine. You can find the Part 1 Translation here. Japanese text credit to momotaro32343866 at ameblo. (Side note:

@deara Haha yeah!!! I saw a post saying it's only 2hrs away from where psh's is staying so...... hmmm. Ooops!  I know right?! He killed them with just that plain kind of style. He stands out without h

Hi Everyone...I'd like to inform you about 2016 K-drama contest in soompi...as you might already knew we past the preliminary stage and now we compete for Round 1, can you spare your time to visit the

@maria1983 Hahahaha yes we need to confess chingu!!! Our mind is full of sins!! Bless us for we have greatly sinned. :lol: There are too many sins to confess chingu haha people who would hear our confession will call us crazy for sure :lol:

@jihyefighting Hi chingu!! Welcome to this thread!!! Don't worry about posting your craziness about psh/krw here (lol I ship them too so most likely we share the same sentiments). :) Yes you can call him krw oppa or prince or whatever you want. Haha! We are all crazy here, we'll suddenly talk about his veins, his muscles, his abs. Haha then later on you'll get to read @lala01 and @maria1983 talking about ghosts (lol for his upcoming movie Revival) and oppa as a vampire. :lol:

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im thinking about his first love . Is so sad.. i think that woman because of money leave him.. how can she hurt him so deep inside... i may suicide if like that... pass is pass.. on your young age,  Heart is strong than mind.. when u growth older.. you mind will strong than your heart... u will thinking.. why im so stupid that time.. haha like i do...  but please married with pure love.  So you can find the happiness ... money can't bring u happiness.. only love can make you happy..  this is what i feel... because my age almost same with kim rae won.. im really understand.. when he tell that he want marry with true love..KRW is material husband.. i really wish he find good woman like shin hye ..  other guys maybe still think to have fun... like clubing.. party... i believe KRW not that type.. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Hahahaha yes we need to confess chingu!!! Our mind is full of sins!! Bless us for we have greatly sinned. :lol: There are too many sins to confess chingu haha people who would hear our confession will call us crazy for sure :lol:

@jihyefighting Hi chingu!! Welcome to this thread!!! Don't worry about posting your craziness about psh/krw here (lol I ship them too so most likely we share the same sentiments). :) Yes you can call him krw oppa or prince or whatever you want. Haha! We are all crazy here, we'll suddenly talk about his veins, his muscles, his abs. Haha then later on you'll get to read @lala01 and @maria1983 talking about ghosts (lol for his upcoming movie Revival) and oppa as a vampire. :lol:

 

yeah , good impresion we did , friend ... hahaha do you have more things to say about our crazy mind ? do you ? do you ?  hahaha

yes , full of sins , full ... i don't know how this topic can take all this .

 

5 minutes ago, Susanbali said:

Im thinking about his first love . Is so sad.. i think that woman because of money leave him.. how can she hurt him so deep inside... i may suicide if like that... pass is pass.. on your young age,  Heart is strong than mind.. when u growth older.. you mind will strong than your heart... u will thinking.. why im so stupid that time.. haha like i do...  but please married with pure love.  So you can find the happiness ...

well ... i believe we all got thru this ...like when you are young you fall in love for the first time , and after all end you think that is no more future , but this is how the life prepare you .and you learn in the end what is good for you ... you begin to understad people , see them how they really are ...and is HOW IS SUPOSED TO BE  , because you will find what and who is good for you . :D

CqtR4ZqUAAAFHDa.jpg

CTTO

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Hahaha I am even surprised on where our topic is going :lol: One minute we'll talk about his car, then his veins, then his abs, then trading our careers to be oppa's literal FANgirl, then to confessing our sins :lol: Look what oppa turned us into hahaha

hahahahaha

yes , what this say about us ? what ? we are crazy ....

crazy , i tell you .

 

and this man is a non stop endless story and inspiration for us .

YES , WHO WILL KNOW THAT WE REALY WANT A CAREER IN FANgirl job .

 

CqtUEpWUAAAENNd.jpg

ctto

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@asdfghello thank you also for welcoming me here.. although im a newbie here because i just got to know our prince quite recently i feel that i know him for a long time because of all your help here everyone..:) thank you for that..

and @maria1983 please share more of his old vids, im sooo happy watching all his vids, he so cool and HANDSOME :wub: hehe my poor heart 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@maria1983  thanks for you warm welcome... i  happy to find friend here.... some of my frenz think im crazy and not have same taste with korea drama or namja .   But i just have fun... haha... i need to expres what i fell and what i think  .. like jihong said . Why to keep it ... sarange oppa ... wkkkkk...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@jihyefighting No problem chingu! I'm also a newbie here. But as I get to talk to other oppa's fans I got to know him better and admired him deeper. There's still a lot to admire and love about him. :) You can watch his past movies and dramas so you can know him more. :)

@maria1983 Here we go again with that scene in ep18! Haha I suddenly want to rewatch it again. How can I move on? :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jihyefighting said:

@asdfghello thank you also for welcoming me here.. although im a newbie here because i just got to know our prince quite recently i feel that i know him for a long time because of all your help here everyone..:) thank you for that..

and @maria1983 please share more of his old vids, im sooo happy watching all his vids, he so cool and HANDSOME :wub: hehe my poor heart 

yes , he is ... don't know ... he's so calm , and cool ... don't know ...like he's real .

5 minutes ago, Susanbali said:

@maria1983  thanks for you warm welcome... i  happy to find friend here.... some of my frenz think im crazy and not have same taste with korea drama or namja .   But i just have fun... haha... i need to expres what i fell and what i think  .. like jihong said . Why to keep it ... sarange oppa ... wkkkkk...

thank you !!  is good , good ... is good to be in a place with the people as crazy like you . hahaha i mean . with people smart and beutiful like us . :)

yes , nobody can really understand why we find Our Prince handsome and so interesting :) but we know !!! oh , how we know !!!!

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@maria1983 @asdfghello

@jihyefighting hi new chingu!! I think you can talk about psh here too, but if you really want all the infos and posts about the two of them, i think you can fangirl and ship them at shippers paradise! Its all about our oppa and psh. :) 

@Susanbali Annyeong again chingu! Yes, he always has a great entrance that makes your heart flutter even more! :P 

Annyeong chingu!! Old and new!!! 

hahaha i woke up around 5am, i think its bec you guys were talking about me!! :) LOL decided to exercised my thumb and pressed vote for our oppa for maybe 20mins! now, im blocked from voting! :P I dont know how many times you can vote, but ive reached my limit until its open again, ill marathon vote!! Hahaha :) 

 

I saw those cfs and oppa in white t! LOL! Cute dancing, reminds me of his dance exercise in my little bride! LOL :D that spam makes me want to eat some musubi now, bec of oppa! Oppa, shall we meet in hawaii and enjoy some musubi! :D Then it shall rain while you wear your white t! i can see through em! Lol i can almost see the outline of his pec and chest muscles! I need to have superman's ability, superhuman vision!!! Lol :D is this another pervy moment? But, the SUNSHINE and RAIN works together chingus! When it gets too hot, oppa can obviously just take his shirt off, right? When it rains, he can be soaked and be drenched in rain water and the shirt will stick to his skin and be see through! Hahaha :D the world still works together in our favor!  SUNSHOWER time! 

Speaking of the SUNSHINE oppa, no we cannot get rid off it EVER!! :o Its KRW oppa's smile that brings me the most happiness! :D:D:D my world will be too dark without it! :( Andwae!!!!!! And what will happen to my beach paradise?! Hahaha it will be a deserted island! Lol! We cannot allow this! :P 

Did i read adam's apple?! He's the adam and im the apple! Hahaha! :D ohhh lol!!!  

No worries chingu @asdfghelloh as much as  we talk about veins, abs..heck krw oppa's entire body, we all know deep down..that it wasnt those reasons alone  that attracted us! It was more.... :D its everything! His talent of making his characters believable and so on.. (This can go on and on, itll be repetitive) haha you all know what im saying anyway! Lol no need to elaborate on this! We might fall even harder than we already are!! (But i believe this is too late) :P

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lala01 said:

 

 

hahaha i woke up around 5am, i think its bec you guys were talking about me!! :) LOL decided to exercised my thumb and pressed vote for our oppa for maybe 20mins! now, im blocked from voting! :P I dont know how many times you can vote, but ive reached my limit until its open again!! Hahaha :) 

 

omg , for a person awake at 5 am you really have lots to tell us . hahahaha

so ... still sunshine , still veins , adam apple , voice , shirtless , shower scene ... hm , on the right track with you . hahaha

 

CqtboNYUkAAawDL.jpg

ctto

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

@lala01 Hahahaha chingu you're making me laugh. Lol I haven't thought of the sunshine's power, haha what a great segue on that! You even connect it to his abs!! @maria1983 and I were too focused on his wet look that we forgot that we can take advantage of your sunshine to see what's under oppa's shirt. Hahaha your mind is golden chingu! :)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@lala01 Hahahaha chingu you're making me laugh. Lol I haven't thought of the sunshine's power, haha what a great segue on that! You even connect it to his abs!! @maria1983 and I were too focused on his wet look that we forgot that we can take advantage of your sunshine to see what's under oppa's shirt. Hahaha your mind is golden chingu! :)

yeah , pervy gold ...if you ask me .

here ... omg , here ... i believe he try to learn some words @jihyefighting in ... japonese ??? but he's so cute .

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@maria1983 And @asdfghelloLol forgot! What is this switching careers?! A new job for us? Hmmm...i want to apply too! But i want to work not only during his filming! I want to be there 24/7! :D I dont want to just fan him and keep him cool! Hahaha :P maybe we shoudl be his bodyguards! Hahaha :D krw angels!!! Hahaha we can even monitor 24/7! Perfect job, right?! LOL! :D 

 

i think to be able to get a job as his assistant etc. i think you have to pretend to not be a crazy fan and not be inlove with him! LOL! :D i think this will be an epic fail for us! I dont think we have the will power to do both! :P We will get fired as soon as we arrive at the job interview.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @lala01 yeah i will find a way to post also in the shippers thread...i just love both of them i wanna give my fullest support for them as far as i can. Actually i have problem in typing for a long time in the internet because i have carpal tunnel syndrome from which my right wrist will feel very painful if i keep on typing for a long time but beacause i want to join you here and to their other thread i will endure the pain... I salute you guys because of ur dedications to them u are far way better supporter than i am here... @maria1983 you are the best hehe i dont know how you manage to update and keep in touch to the both threads hehe your a legend here in SOOMPI thread:thumbsup:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lala01 said:

@maria1983 And @asdfghelloLol forgot! What is this switching careers?! A new job for us? Hmmm...i want to apply too! But i want to work not only during his filming! I want to be there 24/7! :D I dont want to just fan him and keep him cool! Hahaha :P maybe we shoudl be his bodyguards! Hahaha :D krw angels!!! Hahaha we can even monitor 24/7! Perfect job, right?! LOL! :D 

 

i think to be able to get a job as his assistant etc. i think you have to pretend to not be a crazy fan and not be inlove with him! LOL! :D i think this will be an epic fail for us! I dont think we have the will power to do both! :P We will get fired as soon as we arrive at the job interview.

yeah , yeah ... i believe you will die because of how tired you will be .... hahaha

or you will just sleep near him ?

1 minute ago, jihyefighting said:

Thanks @lala01 yeah i will find a way to post also in the shippers thread...i just love both of them i wanna give my fullest support for them as far as i can. Actually i have problem in typing for a long time in the internet because i have carpal tunnel syndrome from which my right wrist will feel very painful if i keep on typing for a long time but beacause i want to join you here and to their other thread i will endure the pain... I salute you guys because of ur dedications to them u are far way better supporter than i am here... @maria1983 you are the best hehe i dont know how you manage to update and keep in touch to the both threads hehe your a legend here in SOOMPI thread:thumbsup:

yeah , i am a legend in pervy mind .... and a fanatici guess .

we are with  you , @jihyefighting , lots of health . grup hug , grup hug , friends !! :)

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@lala01 Yeah that switching of careers will make us certified FANgirls of oppa. :lol: Hahaha yeah it'll be really hard. Imagine controlling/stopping your self from screaming as you see oppa up close. Hahaha and how can we even speak in front of him. I bet we won't be able to speak properly. That'll lead us to being fired immediately :lol: 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg omg listening him talking my ears got orgasm yup ears orgasm LOL! :blush:  if i meet him on fans meeting or accidently meet (ah my delulu) i'll ask him to talkkkk just talk for hour! i dont care what is he going to talk about as long as i can hear his voice  :sweatingbullets:  lol my gosh his voice 

I was listening the last clip on here. This thread move up fast lol :D

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@lala01 Yeah that switching of careers will make us certified FANgirls of oppa. :lol: Hahaha yeah it'll be really hard. Imagine controlling/stopping your self from screaming as you see oppa up close. Hahaha and how can we even speak in front of him. I bet we won't be able to speak properly. That'll lead us to being fired immediately :lol: 

you're right ... before became a FANgirl ... you must resiste your impulse to faint . hahaha

 

2 minutes ago, deara said:

Omg omg listening him talking my ears got orgasm yup ears orgasm LOL! :blush:  if i meet him on fans meeting or accidently meet (ah my delulu) i'll ask him to talkkkk just talk for hour! i dont care what is he going to talk about as long as i can hear his voice  :sweatingbullets:  lol my gosh his voice 

'' Prince , here i have this astronomy book , read ...just read ...and i will feel that i'm out in the sky ... ''

hahaha hm , how good will be , how good . :D

Cqtge0IVYAAz0tZ.jpg

ctto

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..