[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

hey, question.

Is one of the younger versions of F4 (in episode 3 flashback) from Star King -- as TVXQ's mini counterparts? Yunho's counterpart to be exact.

Guest catalima

Just finish to see the first episode *internet is back!* I love it, like I love the japanese version but there is also this feeling that this version is kind of...more close to the real life lol Anyway without a doubt I like the opening scene with Lee MinHa and Jan Di more than any other scene^^

Just because I love them: Shinhwa Group? LMAO

*go back watch episode 2 and 3*

Guest irmudita

hey does anyone know exactly date and time sang2 plus cast BOF will airing at kbs world??

i watch the preview..but dunno the date or the day bcause cant understand korean but the times written 12:25 & 4:25

i think it should will be airing this week ryte?

ohh help me i cant missing this one!!

I just saw the preview for the ep at KBSWorld

if you have KBS world maybe it will broadcast asap

dunno when cause it's too fast to read the korean

if i'm not mistaken sang sang plus on kbsw usually..evry thursday at noon...around 12.25 noon korea time...

hope dis is correct n helpfull...check it out dis coming thursday.. :blush:

really a lot of ppl stalking this thread and cb,best example me.been refreshing since 11pm my time to get the link b4 the green plant appears.

i just previewed my version of ep3 and no glitches.i got it from codndwh cb.but now it has the green plant to it.maybe those who can't can go to

shewshewbox,a clubbox to get the rar version of ep3.

ha! same ;D

i dled eps 3 from shewshewbox seems to be fine to me (Y)

weee its 4am and dling~

Guest lilcuteeguh

img261726794.jpg

Even as Boys Before Flowers obtained its highest rating last night, the amount of absurd looking CG (computer graphics) used were slammed by viewers.

In Episode 3 shown last night, the amount of absurd CG used were at its highest level. The fake ducks swimming in the pool, the fake snowflakes falling while Ji Ho (Kim Hyun Joong) was playing the violin, etc, it could be seen easily at first glance that it was created using CG of the lowest quality.

Viewers flooded the message board of the official website, slamming the use of the absurd looking CG effects. Some expressed, “I thought I was watching a drama in the 90s. If the use of a model helicopter instead of a real helicopter in the opening episode was to save on budget, I understand. But there was actually no real purpose in applying CG effects to the scenes for yesterday’s episode. It really spoiled the overall scene. I really can’t understand what the director is thinking of doing by applying CG effects to those scenes.”

Some also said, “Can’t believe that those CG effects were actually created using video techniques in this HD (high definition) era. Although the storyline and acting were excellent, but the crude CG effects really spoiled the overall viewing experience. It will really be a joke when this is viewed in other countries.”

On the ratings front though, KBS must be really pleased that Boys Before Flowers have already broken the 20% mark in Episode 3, achieving 20.8% according to TNS Media. Most pointed out that because it’s vacation time for students in Korea, so more student fans are turning in to Boys Before Flowers on tv. Although MBC East of Eden still leads with 25.7%, the gap between them is gradually narrowing which was quite unthinkable from the start.

source: coolsmurf

-----

is it just me or are those people really picky? i mean... they must be super observant! i dind' teven know that the computer graphics was just added in... besides, i think what matter is the storyline.

Guest klovesj

i think AJA-AJA would be uploading MOOHAN version..

wait for the ANNOUNCEMENT of WithS2.

Ok. I'm gonna wait for MOOHAN version for ep 3then. And the CB ; anyone has any idea if it's any good? There are 4 files of the same name and size with the difference of being marked 1-2-3-4??? :unsure::wacko:>

Guest x_JiEun_x

anyone notice in the first part of episode 4 jandi's pigtails are really short then suddenly are longer, and then short again... hahah

Guest irmudita

hm i checked schedule at KBSworld sang2 plus changed name bein roundtable plus..

and i read the time the show tht goin on thursday at time 10:25 at my country..using bangkok/jakarta/hanoi time..

hope it can help~

ROFLLLL

Guess what's number one on Daum right now?

Goo Hyesun looking like a hamburger. HAHA.

62200_53656_5330.jpg

Koreans never fail to amuse me. LOL.

The stylist is either doing this on purpose, is really bad.. or is just rather hungry..

She made her wear something that looked like cucumbers before.. XD

Guest rOothx33

I agree that the CGs were really bad, but I don't think its anything to complain about. It definitely didn't "spoil" my "overall viewing experience".

I can't wait to get home and watch episode 4. BUM <3

hey, question.

Is one of the younger versions of F4 (in episode 3 flashback) from Star King -- as TVXQ's mini counterparts? Yunho's counterpart to be exact.

Yup! He is little YunHo.

I've seen a bunch of people ask this, and I want to know too ^^;;;

May I ask which clubboxes have the other versions of BOF (not ental)?

NVM

Guest klovesj

How do I get to Luas version? and does Ental mean english subbed?

The Luas version you can go to AJA AJA site(only ep 3 since ental version has glitches). That's where you get the RAWS from WITHS2CB. Ental version is RAW; not subbed. You watch it with softsub.

Episode 4 RAW Ental Version - MF Links

Please join with HJSplit after downloading

Part 1 + Part 2 + Part 3 + Part 4 + Part 5 + Part 6 + Part 7

This version is the one you downloaded from CB right? Is it good????? No glitches?

Been stalking this page for quite a long time now, and this is actually the first time that I'll say something in this thread. First off, a really big thanks to WITH S2 for the subs, and arashi.vox at veoh and viikii as well. These people have been doing a really good job at subbing the series. Thanks to Harue Korea as well, who uploads the episodes on youtube a few hours after it has been aired.

Now, seeing that on ep.5 JiHoo will be back, and then the whole 'island' incident that made JunPyo hate JanDi and JiHoo. (yeah, almost all of us here pretty much know what would happen) Anyway, seeing that on the 4th episode(and maybe middle of 5th ep), on the manga it was on chapter 30. And after the whole JiHoo/JanDi/JunPyo triangle (plus the basketball game and everything), it would be until about chapter 52.

After that, the following chapters are the time when she met that 'son of a politician' and where Domyouji/JunPyo would leave for New York because he thought something happened between JanDi and JiHoo. (I don't know if this is a spoiler; just thought I'd hide for some who haven't read/seen the drama and manga yet.)

My point? I know, I'm not making sense. I'm just thinking, that I think the series is just fine, its not too fast, because they really need to fit in all of those chapters in the manga. I hope I made some sense here. If not, pardon me.