[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest jebabe19

I AM SUPERBLY IN LOVE with Goo Joon Pyo right now haha ever since the "I am Sam" days he already caught my eye... now he's stealing my heart hahaha....

FOR ME, as i know there's a lot of chaos here about comparison... but FOR ME... he is yet to be the hottest domyouji/dao ming su of the manga... :) well of course... Kimbum is the hottest male lead OF ALL TIMES and ALL SEASON... Because of him, I hate being a Noona hahaha

This version is the one you downloaded from CB right? Is it good????? No glitches?

I downloaded it with torrent because my CB is still working hard for episode 3 mkv version^^.

I've watched it, there's no glitch, unlike on episode 3.

Preview of Episode 5 (YT Link)

Did I hear it right? I think the little girl said something in french, like: Donnez ces fleurs avec amour?

Guest babiplucki

Episode 4 RAW Ental Version - MF Links

Please join with HJSplit after downloading

Part 1 + Part 2 + Part 3 + Part 4 + Part 5 + Part 6 + Part 7

thanks chiara

but it's strange, ental is usually 700MB and this is only ~671MB. I really hope this Ental version is glitch free..

does anyone want me to upload the Luas/Moohan version onto MF? (when Moohan version comes out that is.) I have the Luas version already...anyone?

Guest jennifero4u

jennifero4u: I like your signature :)

Anyways, I love this drama. I love KimBum and the guy who plays JoonPyo. As much as I like KHJ in We Got Married, I think his acting needs to improve. Other than that, I am satisfied with this drama.

Thank you :)

Guest Mace-Face

hey, question.

Is one of the younger versions of F4 (in episode 3 flashback) from Star King -- as TVXQ's mini counterparts? Yunho's counterpart to be exact.

omg!!! haha!!! :lol:... i went to check it out on YouTube (because i haven't watched it yet)... and... it is little YunHo... haha!!! :lol:... it's little YunHo and it's ChangMin's little kid from "Balloons" music video... hehe!!! :D... little YunHo was also YunHo's little kid from "Balloons" as well... hehe!!! :D... yeup... mann... that is so funny... :D... i can't wait to watch that episode... :)... they are so cute... ^^... hehe!!! :D... i'm excited to tell my sister about it... :D...

Guest babiplucki

are there any differences between Luas or other version????

which one is the best?

well, Luas and Moohan seemed to be glitch free. it's just that we'll have to see which version WithS2 is using so the soft subs work properly with the video.

I AM SUPERBLY IN LOVE with Goo Joon Pyo right now haha ever since the "I am Sam" days he already caught my eye... now he's stealing my heart hahaha....

same here, i tot he had a similar bratty character there. so i guess the PD decided he will be suitable besides having the appropriate height. im loving the height difference between the leads. makes jandi looks soooo petite next to him. bet he can lift her up without a problem, as long as she doesn't struggle and kick. hah!

are there any differences between Luas or other version????

which one is the best?

It's just in the case of episode 3 that ental had a minor glitch. It kinda fuzzes out and then the audio doesn't match from then on. Usually the ental version is quite excellent. That's why the Luas/moohan version is being put up.

Also, thank you chiara for your upload. Having to help out a really on-demand drama can be hella stressful for uploaders/subbers/people providing goodies and links so I'm really grateful you're helping everyone out. <3

Guest klovesj

I downloaded it with torrent because my CB is still working hard for episode 3 mkv version^^.

I've watched it, there's no glitch, unlike on episode 3.

Preview of Episode 5 (YT Link)

Did I hear it right? I think the little girl said something in french, like: Donnez ces fleurs avec amour?

ahhh thank you for the reply. I'm glad this ental version of 671 mb is good. Pheuff.

Yeah; I heard the little girl speak french:"Donnez ces fleurs avec amour^^ You heard right~=)

Guest whitetiger_2210

ROFLLLL

Guess what's number one on Daum right now?

Goo Hyesun looking like a hamburger. HAHA.

62200_53656_5330.jpg

Koreans never fail to amuse me. LOL.

The stylist is either doing this on purpose, is really bad.. or is just rather hungry..

She made her wear something that looked like cucumbers before.. XD

I think she look more like..flintstone... :D

thanks for the explanation,,,

but I've done watching ep.4

woha,,,,

how I wish JP kissed JD infront of the car

so the photo of them would turn out perfect

;)

and I just to remind you guys do not quote pics okay?

Guest evie544

The Luas version you can go to AJA AJA site(only ep 3 since ental version has glitches). That's where you get the RAWS from WITHS2CB. Ental version is RAW; not subbed. You watch it with softsub.

This version is the one you downloaded from CB right? Is it good????? No glitches?

thanks!

Guest polaris

img261726794.jpg-----

is it just me or are those people really picky? i mean... they must be super observant! i dind' teven know that the computer graphics was just added in... besides, i think what matter is the storyline.

I agree... these people are really being super picky... I definitely noticed the CG affects of the ducks and the snow.. but it really didnt detract from the drama..

I mean.. it's not as if the drama in itself is suppose to be based on the real world..