[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

I have to say...I am super duper amazed the amount of ppl are reading this thread right now. 164 members :)

Korean netizen always have things that they have to let out from their minds. HAmburger.... OMG i kidda laugh when i read this. How can they be so observant? I don't even think of it that GHY's dressing looked like hamburger. Props to the person who think of it.

Haha. Funny episode. Although, I just think that the date wasn't that sweet enough. I mean, it lacked something, although I think that with that date JunPyo liked JanDi more.

One thing that boggled my mind though. While they were in that elevator (is it? I'm not sure), what do you think did he do with that pen? I suppose he kept it, because he was smiling while he was looking at it. And I think he also heard what JanDi was telling him about the pen (like, she's going to hit him with that pen, is that right? Because she was counting.. My hangul is very, very limited, mind you. good thing I already know the manga because if not, I would probably be dying of excitement right now, wondering what's going to happen next.) I know this sounds like a stupid question, and I suppose I can answer it myself. I just wished he kept it, as a remembrance of their first date. Or I thought he used it and drew something on her face (although I think this would be a Rui thing to do). Anyhow, I was just curious.

Guest Bamidele

Hi everyone!

So I went to the aja-aja site and they have the luas one but no moohan link. Should I download the luas or wait for the moohan?

Haha. Funny episode. Although, I just think that the date wasn't that sweet enough. I mean, it lacked something, although I think that with that date JunPyo liked JanDi more.

One thing that boggled my mind though. While they were in that elevator (is it? I'm not sure), what do you think did he do with that pen? I suppose he kept it, because he was smiling while he was looking at it. And I think he also heard what JanDi was telling him about the pen (like, she's going to hit him with that pen, is that right? Because she was counting.. My hangul is very, very limited, mind you. good thing I already know the manga because if not, I would probably be dying of excitement right now, wondering what's going to happen next.) I know this sounds like a stupid question, and I suppose I can answer it myself. I just wished he kept it, as a remembrance of their first date. Or I thought he used it and drew something on her face (although I think this would be a Rui thing to do). Anyhow, I was just curious.

i'm pretty sure he kept it haha i thought he was going to like, write something on her hand or something but yea i think he kept it cause he giggled when he was holding it hahaha (:

hahaha I need to watch this drama..looks really good =) plus my friend has a cameo appearance in this as the caucasian teacher =P hahaha XD..

Me too! Definitely wondering whats up with that pen thing. Don't remember this part being in the manga though, so this is probably something unique to the Korean plot. I suspect it will come into play in the later story though. (Just like how they set up the plot of Jandi as a swimmer in the earlier episodes, so that it can come in for the Jandi saving Jun Pyo plot.)

----------------------------------------

Even though I know the manga story already, I'm still dying of excitement now. I guess I'm just dying to see that part where Jun Pyo saves Jan Di from all the bullying, and he then helps to treat her wounds at his house...which then leads to...

Its going to be a long wait till Monday. T___T

Hi everyone!

So I went to the aja-aja site and they have the luas one but no moohan link. Should I download the luas or wait for the moohan?

will you download the softsubs of WithS2?

if yes, then wait for the version that would be posted on the WIKI site and Download it after!

Oh, and the Moohan link is still being uploaded! ^^

I suggest you download both if you can!

Awesome episode, IMO.

I loved loved the scene where Junpyo sneakingly told Jandi to date him, purposely drowning his voice in the airplane's. The song in the background was awesome, Minho's expressions and body language were awesome, Hyesun's baffled reaction was awesome. I just thought they handled that scene really well. Oh man, my heart is beating fast.

Junpyo in buried layers and layers of what appears to be discounted throw/blanket is so cute to watch. I'm still curious as to what he did with the pen. I half expected him to write his thanks in Jandi's face, but didn't look like it.

Oh dude, first Yijung/Gaeul interaction!!! I can't even try to contain my excitement anymore.

LOL, Goo Junpyo straightened his hair and started wearing uniform, remembering Jandi's words. I had hoped we would at least see Junpyo/Jandi exchanging words about it. Jandi did recognize it, but her 'scandal' broke out quickly.

I'm not sure about the manga, but I think they followed Meteor Garden, in terms of storyline, more closely than HYD. But that's only so far though, 1/6 of the drama. I hope at some point they'd differentiate themselves rather than simply adapting the previous BOFs.

ETA: What the heck was Yijung (in sax!!) and Woobin (dancing???) doing in the club? LMAO. OMG, that scene was so lame. Thank god they incorporated Woobin's 'connection' with the gangster briefly at the end or I would've just seen Woobin's awkward 'dance' and nothing else.

I like Oh Minji. I think the actress who plays her is great at being emotional that outweighs her mean side. She just seems like an obsessed girl, in love with The Mighty Goo Junpyo.

Guest lingling22

just finished watching ep 4..

from the looks of it LMH has gotten my full attention..he's a runaway winner so far .. (with regards to acting the part) a real standout

kudos to LMH on how he acts.. he can just stare at you, and you he is pissed..

it was a sad episode but we are in for the start of the famous LOVE TRIANGLE .. in the next couple of episodes...

the parts i really like was all the scenes showing how pissed GJP is..

i love the way he handles the air gun.. and the samurai sword..

the episode had some boring parts... but on all , it was good..

forgive me to say this but JAN DI is starting to annoy me. ...

forgive me by saying this but.. i think the GHY is a bit overacting..

i mean the constant screaming me annoys me now..

the date scene where they were trapped in the "mall" was awkward for me..

there was an element missing,..

but i am still excited to see the next episode.. let's see how Ji Hoo will now affect the getting closer Jan Di and jun Pyo..

I thought I was the only one who thinks that way. The date wasn't enough, it did lack something. I guess its not the chemistry, because after seeing 3 and 4 (or with 2 already), Lee Min Ho and Go Hye Sun showed that they do have the chemistry. Its just that, the date really lacked something. As a HanaDan fan, it wasn't enough.

Geisha/Pao, subs aren't up yet, its just the raw version that we saw. You can go here and just look for the other parts: Episode 4. credits to Harue Korea who uploads the episodes after it has been aired a few hours.

Guest MiyuKanata09

Awesome episode, IMO.

I loved loved the scene where Junpyo sneakingly told Jandi to date him, purposely drowning his voice in the airplane's. The song in the background was awesome, Minho's expressions and body language were awesome, Hyesun's baffled reaction was awesome. I just thought they handled that scene really well. Oh man, my heart is beating fast.

Junpyo in buried layers and layers of what appears to be discounted throw/blanket is so cute to watch. I'm still curious as to what he did with the pen. I half expected him to write his thanks in Jandi's face, but didn't look like it.

Oh dude, first Yijung/Gaeul interaction!!! I can't even try to contain my excitement anymore.

LOL, Goo Junpyo straightened his hair and started wearing uniform, remembering Jandi's words. I had hoped we would at least see Junpyo/Jandi exchanging words about it. Jandi did recognize it, but her 'scandal' broke out quickly.

I'm not sure about the manga, but I think they followed Meteor Garden, in terms of storyline, more closely than HYD. But that's only so far though, 1/6 of the drama. I hope at some point they'd differentiate themselves rather than simply adapting the previous BOFs.

when i'm watching every episode my heart beat so fast too.. i don't know why..

my younger brother said that i'm crazy..

i'm also excited to watch the ee jung/ga eul scenes.. ga eul is really pretty..

episode 5 is new caledonia scene..woohooo more eejung/ga eul scene...

anyway about the storyline... meteor garden followed very closely the manga.. hyd didn't followed closely because it will look like they copy from meteor garden so they change/twist their story a little bit..

it looks like they followed meteor garden since the PD of korean version really wanted to stay closely to manga.. but the truth is they followed the manga.. one thing that has the manga that the other BOF version never had is the scene where domyouji(junpyo) straighten his hair then back to curly again.. in MG domyouji stays with straight hair and in hyd, he never got a straight hair..

Guest miszymixt

this drama is too addicting! even thought i dont understand a bit korean i felt so happy watching the raw episode! i cant wait till it comes out with english subtitles. But i am so surprised how fast they can upload each part on youtube. AMAZING<3!

Guest heorungnghenhac

When I watched MG, i realized that they used almost the content of manga HYD, not like in japanese version, J-ver change a lot to make it different. MG used the whole plot of manga and didn't change even the words of character (except the ending of part 1, at that time, manga didn't finish yet). So if the storyline of K-ver followed MG, it means that they follow exactly manga's storyline. I have re-read some chapters of manga recently, the content is nearly the same as what happened on film.

It's good if they follow the content of manga. But events in film happen very fast while we have 20 eps to go, I think they will have something new in later eps.