[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest miniejungle

gosh, the first thing i did this morning was turning on my computer and logging into Soompi but i couldn't!!!!!!!!!!!! 30 mins of sheer agony...

finally managed to get in and i had a shock of my life: this thread has only 33 pages!!!!! :crazy:

lucky i found how to switch it back to standard view... phew... :sweatingbullets:

next week preview

joon-pyo's realized from a confrontation with the back-stabbing friend of jan-di that she had been set-up (the photos of jan-di in bed with a man circulating around). scene ends with jan-di being thrown with flour.

next episode is when he rescues her! and a possible (cute) bed scene between joon-pyo and jan-di (while he visits her at her place) even kissed her on her forehead, and joon-pyo announces to everyone that jan-di is his woman. bam bam: ji hoo comes back at that exact moment. wtf.

v miniejungle: i watched it just fine. even recorded it ^^

thanks for the preview, 13everafter. i got kicked out every 3-4 mins. at the last part it didn't even start. grrrhhh...

Yup, i was 'kicked' out after like 3 min but got it back half hour later. Right now watching Sang Sang Plus, there 4 on the show are Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Hye Sun and Ahn Suk Hwan. The one who is fastest to load on Youtube (Harukorea) may upload this Sang Sang Plus program too, so get the link fr 1st post.

Kim Hyun Joong already talked about the French kiss subject and about messing his lines with slang.

thanks huangsy for the link... im going to watch it now... :D (at work), kekek... :tongue2:

About next week preview

Do you think there will be a kiss scene? With that crappy KBS able, I could only see JanDi falling onto the bed and then JunPyo approached her. In the morning, I can see that JunPyo kissed her forehead. It is very sweet, but I'm hoping for more :blush:

haha what are you expecting? <_< i don;t think there is more just yet... patience is a virture *pacing up and down waiting for eng sub* B)

Guest kumiko_a

For Yi Jung/Ga Eul shippers like myself, because they seriously deserve some love. :wub: I swear I was continuously screaming when this scene was playing. Ga Eul is so pretty and Yi jung looks dashing as always. Me ish a happy bunny for their chemistry.

snapshot20090113225226.jpg

snapshot20090113225236.jpg

snapshot20090113225245.jpg

snapshot20090113225326.jpg

snapshot20090113225414.jpg

snapshot20090113225439.jpg

snapshot20090113225454.jpg

snapshot20090113225600.jpg

snapshot20090113225606.jpg

snapshot20090113225646.jpg

snapshot20090113225706.jpg

snapshot20090113225755.jpg

Screencaps taken by yours truly.

I just finished watching ep. 4... man this is so intense. Jandi's friend is a;lkdjgs;klasjg;kldasjgkla;jg.

I have a question though... What did the note that was being passed around during class have on it? It was when Jandi was sleeping and her friend crumpled it up... My video was low quality so it wasn't clear enough to read.

Guest chungmah.

kumiko_a.. you just made me scream like a wild fangirl.

my mother just rolled her eyes at me. = =

Okay off to watch episode 4! yt anyone? :3

Guest marjorie<3

ITS GETTIN BETTER AND BETTER EVERY EPISODE AND THE STORY IS REALLY FASTTT THEY DIDNT EXTEND EACH SCENES LIKE IN OTHER 2 VERSION ( THE ELEVATOR SCENE WHICH JOON PYO/DOUMINGSU/DOUMYOJI GOT SICK BUT THIS TIME ITS NOW ELEVATOR IN KOREAN VERSION THEY REALLY PUT SUMTHIN NEW TO THE DRAMA SO IT CAN BE A LITTLE DIFFRENT OR SHALL I SAY UNIQUE STYLE APPROACH SO IT WONT BE TOO PREDICTABLE AND BORING.... I LOVE IT THOU THE SCENE IS A BIT SHORT AND YES ITS MORE BELIEVABLE THAT JAN DI WONT BE AFFECTIONATE WITH HIM INSTANTLY COZ SHE STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR JIHOO)

IM REALLY LIKING THE KOREAN DRAMA GEESSSHHHH GOO JOON PYO (LEE MINHO) HAIR HERE LOOKS LIKE JERRY YAN(DOUMINGSU) hope his hair will be like this cool in the next scenes like in meteor garden in the middle part doumingsu changes his hair..in korean version THOU THE NATURAL HAIR IS CURLY ITS GOOD SUMTIMES HE STRAIGHTENED IT REALLY HANDSOME JOON PYO <3

luvsoompivs00200004wv3.jpg

k0sep1.jpg

Same here, good thing I am by myself so I can scream as loud as I want, LOL...they're so cute together...can't wait for more of them...since I am Yi Jung/Ga Eul as well as a Jandi/Joon Pyo shipper (because I like Joon Pyo-->his character is so LOL)...but I do want to see more of Ga Eul and Yi Jung...see how she can change the flirtatious man he is and make him head over heel for her, LOL...

Guest disonelady

what time does it air at korea??? and what time would it be when it airs in california??? i'm lost cause last time when i stayed up to watch it... i didnt get to watch it it was some other weird show.. so iono i was just wondering..

^the drama's airtime in korea is in the first page first post honey :)

and you can use this website to convert time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

i'm so sorry for asking this again, but are there any torrent links available for the ENTAL version? thanks again! :)

here you go:

http://www.dakbonsa.com/gnuboard4/bbs/boar...&wr_id=1636

V. Don't worry. We still have 20 episodes more to watch and see the characters' developments. The manga has like 36 volumes, so I dont think 24 episodes are enough if they plan to follow the manga and which is why even JapHYD had a movie. So if they slowed things abit down, I dont think they could catch up with the manga's pace. I am one of those who think the drama is pretty well-paced so far. When I first read the manga, I was surprised myself how Domyouji fell in love with Makino the moment she hit him. I guess you should be saying the manga's the one going too fast rather than the drama. :lol:

I don't know if it's the character in this particular series or the actress but I don't find Jan Di as endearing as I had hoped. I think F4's relationship needs to be further developed. I thought they had great chemistry in Ep 3...

I feel as if the series is going to quick... I don't really remember too much about the manga anymore... but I didn't think it was this fast in pace... i'm a bit frustrated... and maybe a bit too much focused on the relationships between JP and JD, as I think a good series need good developed characters all around.

Guest f_ishie

aww this is actually really cute

i loved episode 3 and 4

hehe the striaghtened hair looks so much better

woot

woot

hyunjoong si back~~

love

can't wait for the next episode~

Guest chungmah.

Same here, good thing I am by myself so I can scream as loud as I want, LOL...they're so cute together...can't wait for more of them...since I am Yi Jung/Ga Eul as well as a Jandi/Joon Pyo shipper (because I like Joon Pyo-->his character is so LOL)...but I do want to see more of Ga Eul and Yi Jung...see how she can change the flirtatious man he is and make him head over heel for her, LOL...

LOL I hope she can :3 I'm download episode 4 just so I can see them rofl.

he wants her to fall for him? ahahah she's a toughie !

-jumps around- I can't wait for it to be subbed !

joonpyo is so handsome when he isn't trying to win Jandi over ahahaha

stand by me! <3

Guest rOothx33

what time does it air at korea??? and what time would it be when it airs in california??? i'm lost cause last time when i stayed up to watch it... i didnt get to watch it it was some other weird show.. so iono i was just wondering..

An easy way to remember the time difference between Korea and California is to add four hours to whatever time it is here and change AM to PM or vice versa. That's how I remember ^_^

So since its 3:42 PM here, it's 7:42 AM there.

Guest miniejungle

i hope arashi is doing the subbing right now so we can have eng sub ready by today... just like yesterday... or whoever does eng subs... i'll be eternally grateful!!!!

do post the link please... :)

Guest kumiko_a

My housemate hit the back of my head when I started choking from screaming too much. BUT YESS. My dreams are finally coming true!!!

Youtube links: http://youtube.com/user/HarueKorea

I am void of any dignity when it comes to fangirling. I madly screamed although my housemate was just sleeping in the next room. Thank goodness she was there though, she brought me back to reality by hitting the back of my head. :sweatingbullets:

I honestly do not want the producers to faithfully follow the manga when it comes to the Yi Jung/Ga Eul ship, I prefer they come up with something totally new, especially for their ending. You do not know how happy I am when Ga Eul acted unfriendly to Yi Jung. Personally, it hints they are indeed coming up with a "fresh and dramatic" storyline. (I mean, Yuki/Gaeul in the manga IMO was submissive, not standoffish.) Oh puhlease, they can copy anything from the manga, anime, jdrama and twdrama, just NOT their ending.

Guest sweetie

thanks everyone for the download links, caps, ost links and all the other goodies!

ep4 is good.

as much as i like ep3 packed with hilarious n cute moments, i love the tension in ep4, both LMH & GHS are awesome actors! i'm really really glad we got great actors as the main lead here.

me too find the date scene lacking something. dunno what. maybe bcoz in the other 2ver the scene is sweet, but here in this ver the scene is more funny n cute with the covered junpyo (He looks so big there! n the scarf around his head with some of his curly hair.. that totally crack me up. i cant stop laughing!). i'm still confused with junpyo n that little pen too. i bet they will reveal this later. but seriously, when the guard came i was like 'is that all?'

but i dont really mind it, the 3 F4 walking down the hallway with uniforms n lollipops, n junpyo with straight hair make up for it. that was sooo cute!

and i totally love the scene after that, the scandal revealed. love the acting from LMH & GHS.

and the ending, can they make me any more restless now waiting for monday. the way junpyo reminded by jandi's words after he went out and the ep ended with jandi under the attack by the students, i cant wait to see if he will go straight from there to see jandi or its the real truth explained by his friends that lead him. i wish he will go and save jandi because he wanna believe in her.

and hey, i love the song played started right after jihoo kiss jandi forehead until the scene of jandi n junpyo at the car watching the plane. that song is really nice. its one more time by tree bicycles. i really love the ost for this drama.