[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest huangsy

Ep 4 spoilers

Ji Hoo is angry having overheard Jandi pleading Seo Hyun & scolds Jandi, who cries.

3 of the F4 and Jandi are at airport to send off Seo Hyun and Ji Hoo arrives after she has left.

But Ji Hoo has his passport and ticket and is going with Seo Hyun. He thanks Jandi & kisses her forehead.

Joon Pyo and Jandi beside his car near airport and he says something to her but a passing plane drowns his words. He orders her to meet for date at Namsan (where else !).

Jandi goes to the supermarket with her mom and is very late to meet Joon Pyo, who has been waiting all this while and is frozen cold. They get locked up in one of the cable cars, which is very cold and he falls onto her.

He is shivering and running a fever. She wraps him in whatever ugly pieces of cloth she had.

Jandi is afraid her parents will be worried she didnt go home the night before but instead they celebrate bec Joon Pyo sent them nice clothes.

Jandi goes to school and strangely everyone is super friendly to her. A picture of her and Joon Pyo is on the TV in the school lounge. While she denies, Joon Pyo puts his arm around Jandi and pulls her away with him. Her classmate Oh Min Ji has a jealous look.

Jandi is at Min Ji's house and picked out a book/album and Min Ji freaks out and stops her from seeing the contents.

Scene with performance by SS501 at the nightspot where Jandi goes with Oh Min Ji.

So Yi Jeong visits the place where Jandi works part-time and meets her friend and on the spot takes her out with him.

Jandi feels bored and on her way out, bumps into a guy and they go out to the verandah and he plays his guitar.

She drinks the drugged water and wakes up to read the words written in lipstick on a mirror saying “thanks for last night”.

Joon Pyo has a stylist straighten his curls.

The 3 musketeers bully Jandi again and bring her to the lounge where the TV shows Jandi in bed with that guy.

At that time, Joon Pyo walks in and Jandi blocks the TV screen

Then the rifle firing range scene and Joon Pyo speeding in his sports car, almost knocking down other students.

So Yi Jeong and Song Woo Bin help Jandi investigate who had set her up as sleeping with a guy and the clue was the tattoo on his right arm.

Scene of So Yi Jeong playing the saxophone.

Jandi is thrown off her bike bec of a prank by a few male schoolmates.

Joon Pyo enters the hotel room where photos had been taking of Jandi when she was drugged. Joon Pyo asks Oh Min Ji, who had backstabbed jandi, if she is indeed friend of Jandi. She tries to cling onto Joon Pyo but he leaves.

Then flashback to school where Jandi’s bike is being burnt by schoolmates. Ending scene : someone sprays the fire extinguisher at her.

Ep 4 preview, Joon Pyo declares publicly that Jandi is his girlfriend. Ji Hoo comes back.

1st appearance of Lee Hae Woo, the guy who drugged Jandi's drink in Ep 4, as directed by Oh Min Ji hs090114-04.jpg

He acted in Yi San before.

20090114194624513f6_214514_0.jpg

20090113232953176f3_233911_0.jpg

20090114073240513e7_140634_0.jpg

23390_25406_4738.jpg

20090115093120763e1_094214_0.jpg

20090115153446682e7_154209_0.jpg

20090114101306394a3_105205_0.jpg

2009011410140053482_140910_0.jpg

20090114072502511e7_140638_0.jpg

2009011911150870.jpg

2009011910470167533_110924_0.jpg

Guest `soliloquy

*giggles*

Alot has happened in the past 15 minutes!

1. jiho left to go after seo hyun.

2. joon pyo 'confessed' to jan-di that he likes her at the airport landing area, but as soon as he says it, a plane flew over and she didn't get to hear what he said. but that look on joon-pyo is priceless.

3. we now know that the heartbeat we keep hearing is actually jan-di's.

(previously was at the bar)

4. joon pyo 'asked' jan-di out for a date. more like... ordered her. LOL. he waited for her in the cold, and somewhat leaned on her when she finally came. that was AFTER they had a small argument.

5. they get locked inside while having their... date. lol

more spoilers:

(these are just the main events)

1. jan-di gets set up, pictures of her in bed with a man circulates around school. just when joon-pyo's straightened his hair and was happily going to meet jan-di.

2. confrontation scene between jan-di & joon-pyo. jan-di tries to prove her innocence, asking him to trust her, that there's a misunderstanding but joon-pyo turns her back on her. the look on jan-di's face upon seeing his retreating back: painful.

3. F2 beats said guy who took pictures of jan-di in bed.

I'm posting LQ .asf files in 10 minute time durations as i watch this. just for those who are curious to death and need to know what's going on. this is to tide you over till the HQ comes! ^^

BOF Episode 4 (LQ)

1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WFLWHGDI

2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NK0D1O7X

3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6DA0SSJ9

4 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K56LTJTX

5 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3IQIKUPF

6 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8WHX7DF9

ALL PARTS UP! enjoy guys!

next week preview:

joon-pyo's realized from a confrontation with the back-stabbing friend of jan-di that she had been set-up (the photos of jan-di in bed with a man circulating around). scene ends with jan-di being thrown with flour.

next episode is when he rescues her! and a possible (cute) bed scene between joon-pyo and jan-di (while he visits her at her place) even kissed her on her forehead, and joon-pyo announces to everyone that jan-di is his woman. bam bam: ji hoo comes back at that exact moment. wtf.

okay i'm done. i need to drown myself in -485degC water.

v miniejungle: i watched it just fine. even recorded it ^^

Guest huangsy

!3!EverAfter, how to record when watching ?

gosh the streaming sucks... it hangs every 30 seconds..

anyone else can watch it though?

Yup, i was 'kicked' out after like 3 min but got it back half hour later. Right now watching Sang Sang Plus, there 4 on the show are Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Hye Sun and Ahn Suk Hwan. The one who is fastest to load on Youtube (Harukorea) may upload this Sang Sang Plus program too, so get the link fr 1st post.

Kim Hyun Joong already talked about the French kiss subject and about messing his lines with slang.

꽃보다 남자 OST (Revised for track no.2 and no.8). So sorry.

Quality: 192 Kbps

01.Paradise (flower boys OST Main theme) - T-Max

02.I'm stupid - SS501

03.Do you know - Someday

04.Stand By Me - SHINee

05.Lucky - Ashily

06.Starlight tears - Kim Yu Kyung

07.A little - Seo Jin Young

08.One More Time - tree bicycles

09.I Know (Saxophone Instrument) - Lee Jung Sik

10.Dance with me (Inst.)

11.Blue Flower (Inst.)

12.So sad (Inst.)

13.Opening Title (Paradise intro) - T-Max

Download Full: Sendspace or Mediafire

thanks to ciel_mania@LI for helping me out getting track no.8^^

-------------------

connection in KBS Able today is better than last week. At least I could watch like 75% of it. Looking at the preview, can't wait for next week episode.

And oh, love SS501 appearance in episode 4.

Guest babymarzy07

WOW that was one action/story filled eppie.

so much happenned. it happenned to fast..

the transistion was too fast in a way.. but so much developments.

they showed the

1) JP getting sick waiting for JD.. in the snow..

I felt this was kinda cut short.. not as much emphasis..

2) JD getting the stalker

3) Oh Min Ji jealous of JD..

4) JD getting a stalker and tortured..

5) JP with the straight hair..

let me fangirl for a sec.. but omg KB playing the sax was just too hot.

lol..

LMH did a great job again.. and GHS.. a lot of chemistry..

KHJ left with Min Hyun..

next week is exciting, JH returns.. they go a trip.. cute JP and JD scenes..

gahhh.. JH was back fast lol.. i loved ss501 cameo too..

hmmm my connection was better today..

gahhh the week long wait again..

im watching sang sang plus.. KHJ is diff here..

and kim bum is quite amusing too..

Credits : SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Kim HyunJoong also talked frankly about his first kiss scene on this day. Kim HyunJoong revealed “I had the experience of filming for kiss scene in a sitcom previously. At that time, I was troubled for some time whether to do the real kiss (like really touching the lips) or just acting as if I am kissing (probably means using angle to feel like they’re kissing).”

With totally no understanding regarding kiss scene, Kim HyunJoong said he startled the other actors “Troubled for some time, I asked the director ‘Director, do I have to put my tongue in too?’”

Kim HyunJoong revealed that he is able to finish the kiss scene in ‘Boys over flowers’ with the help(?) of Goo HyeSun, which aroused the curiosity of the others.

Kim HyunJoong’s talk about his debut as writer will be broadcasted on 13-Jan.

_______

I took out some parts of the article that did not relate to BOF, just wanted to share this, I thought it was sooo funny! Especially the part "Director, do I have to put my tongue in too?", poor guy really is trying! LOL

rofl i just hafta say this is hilarious..

Woah, i gotta say this episode is moving very fast and INTENSE!!!!

It's really fast...... i mean... it may not be that fast but it's fast considering that there's 24 episodes in total.

I hope it won't drag in the future, it will be very unbalance when the first part is fast, the later part is slow...

Director, don't disappoint me...

I feel that the use of music in this episode is much better than the previous episodes. I'm anticipating for the ratings, hope it goes up again.

I use tvants to watch and it's so good, it doesn't get stuck like kbs able even though the quality is kinda bad. But at least i can still watch what's going on.

Anyways, here's what i wanna say about ep 4

OMGF that friend of Jandi is too bad~~ she set up Jandi and make her to be bullied by others.

The thing is..... Jandi really hurt herself badly and the students use "fire-hose" instead of flour on her.

Poor Jandi... but good thing is that Junpyo realize that her friend set her up and he gonna save her.

Almighty Junpyo on the way to save Jandi!!

A week to wait again........ sigh...... it's killing me.

---Caroline

Guest kumiko_a

I'm posting LQ .asf files in 10 minute time durations as i watch this. just for those who are curious to death and need to know what's going on. this is to tide you over till the HQ comes! ^^

BOF Episode 4 (LQ)

5 uploading

6 uploading

Thanks for these! I was able to watch via live streaming, but there were moments wherein only the audio continues. I was screaming in disappointment when everything froze during that one little Yi Jung/Ga Eul scene.

Guest Beauty_Karova

Ep. 4 was half cute, half sad.

Jun Pyo expression was he saw the photos...heartbroken. (wanted to hug him)

The first date was funny...

Did you see the preview for ep. 5.... can't wait now (according to the manga they should have their first unforced kiss :rolleyes: Hope, hope...)

Guest `soliloquy

!3!EverAfter, how to record when watching ?

I used hidownload (you can google it). It's really quite easy, but it's a big problem if your stream is choppy cause you'd get blank videos and out-of-sync audio.

one last MU link to go, these aren't split by hjsplit, so you can watch them separately after you've finished downloading each part ^^ Argh. One week to go, this kills me every time.

edit://

BOF Episode 4 (LQ)

5 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3IQIKUPF

6 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8WHX7DF9

ALL PARTS UP! enjoy guys!

If there are any problems with my cuts, do pardon me ^^

kumiko_a, it was my pleasure 8D i know the frustration, trust me!

thank god my videos were okay, although my stream was out-of-sync at some parts too.

signing off,

ayu.

*giggles*

Alot has happened in the past 15 minutes!

WOW, you make me want to watch it like right now! I'm so excited!!! *squeals* :w00t:

haha. But arrrgh, i have an assignment to rush :/

Guest KamichamaN

oh my goodness there's a lot of people watching this thread!!! I downloaded Arashi's subbed version last night but couldn't watch it *sadface* Fortunately I was able to catch maybe the first 20 minutes and ZOMGAH!

When hyunjoong kissed HCY I was worried at first that I'd experience the same extralameness that I did when I watched the kiss in Witch Yoo Hee but I thought it went well.

Also I see what people mean when they say his acting has gotten better in this episode.

Anyway, I have class soon I think, when I get back I'll watch the ep. So far LMH is really really a treat!

Guest sshlady

i have to pause my watching ep3 (yeah i know im so behind T_T) .

I'm loling like crazy at this,

"u think drawing lines on a pumpkin will turn it into a watermelon?"

"wow Junpyo got it right this time"

The two F4s retort is hilarious. Sorry for such spazzy post but that is one line well written.

Guest guccigal

This series has made me laugh and cry. GHS is such a convincing actress. Argghh, LMH. :wub:

Watching HYD Korean version is like watching a whole new drama.

This blog is the fastest I have seen on a kdrama for a longtime. Cannot bookmark it, as its a bit hard to catch up. The show though not perfect is enjoyable. To me its a mixture of the Japanese and Taiwanese version, looking forward to Joon Pyo sister coming on the scene. I wonder if they are going to combine Hana Yori Dango 1, 2 into just 1 version of the drama. I hope so, b/c I do not think we would like to wait for #2. The wedding movie, maybe, but #2 I do not think so. As I said, I am enjoying the show, but I have a little issue with it - Where are the teachers, professors of this school, do they actually learn anything? If there is to be a swim team, where are the rest of the swimmers? Because in that case it loses its realism a bit, though its a school for the very rich of the very rich I am sure the parents expect their kids not only to associate with the elite of elites they expect them to get something in their brain too. As its clearly obvious that its the students run the school, which is sad really.

About next week preview

Do you think there will be a kiss scene? With that crappy KBS able, I could only see JanDi falling onto the bed and then JunPyo approached her. In the morning, I can see that JunPyo kissed her forehead. It is very sweet, but I'm hoping for more :blush:

Hhh.. they torment us again for another week.

Hoping for higher rating for today's episode.

Guest adorkableheo

i know , i cried when they bully her.

for some reason i don't with other boys over flowers.

this drama is the best for me so far in 2009.

i have not been addicted to a korean drama for so long,

the last one i was like really obsessed was like goong or my girl.

haha.

so they get lock up too? in the snow?

he fall on her? how cute!