[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Gotta love this one. Three slaps and not even a trace of anger (not that he doesn't deserve them lol). He should ask for three kisses from Jandi. hehe.

jjslapsminizx2.gif

and a belated .gif

junpyoapproved2lf7.th.gif

I don't understand, for ep 3 is LUAS version good ??? Coz in AJA AJA I only see the Luas version and (I think) Moohan version is not uploaded yet. So Moohan version is guaranteed to have no glitches or both version (LUAS AND MOOHAN) are good; where do I get the moohan version and will it match with the subtitle of WITHS2CB??? And ep 4 is it safe to download the ep 4 from CB ental version? No glitches like ep 3????????????

OMG : I'M stalking soompi and CB to download this drama~ :sweatingbullets:

i think AJA-AJA would be uploading MOOHAN version..

wait for the ANNOUNCEMENT of WithS2.

the link for track 8 is for track 2..... i think you input the wrong url =p

---Caroline

Guest miacallisto

Chinese TSKS subbing team use the version from moohan and it doesn't have any glitches~~

---Caroline

Thanks for letting me know! I'm actually dling the Luas version right now (gah it's my fourth time dling a copy of this file!) so I guess I'll just terminate that and wait for aja-aja to put up the Moohan version then.

Guest Beauty_Karova

Does anybody else think that the samourai scene was a little "too much".

I laughed so hard: Jun Pyo, frustrated and angry, practice his samourai act alone :ph34r:

:lol:

Guest rochinipark

really a lot of ppl stalking this thread and cb,best example me.been refreshing since 11pm my time to get the link b4 the green plant appears.

i just previewed my version of ep3 and no glitches.i got it from codndwh cb.but now it has the green plant to it.maybe those who can't can go to shewshewbox,a clubbox to get the rar version of ep3.

really a lot of ppl stalking this thread and cb,best example me.been refreshing since 11pm my time to get the link b4 the green plant appears.

i just previewed my version of ep3 and no glitches.i got it from codndwh cb.but now it has the green plant to it.maybe those who can't can go to shewshewbox,a clubbox to get the rar version of ep3.

Yeah, same here. Like to finish download b4 being tagged 4 payment.

Guest MiyuKanata09

i downloaded the ental version of episode 3..and i watch it today...i notice the glitches but i didn't experience any audio problem...

i'm waiting for episode 4 now..

Guest sennorita

Thanks for the mp3 links! Finally, i can put them in my ipod >.<

Hahha, im downloading songs and episodes in the library at my school. Not good, eh?

:blush:

Does anyone know where we can watch/DL the Sang Sang Plus episode with the cast in it?

I just saw the preview for the ep at KBSWorld

if you have KBS world maybe it will broadcast asap

dunno when cause it's too fast to read the korean

Guest rOothx33

I just saw the preview for the ep at KBSWorld

if you have KBS world maybe it will broadcast asap

dunno when cause it's too fast to read the korean

I can't find it. Can you send me the link, please? :sweatingbullets: I'm on the school computer so I can't type in Korean :(

Btw, is it just me or does Lee Min Ho seem to look/act like Lee Dong Wook?

I can't find it. Can you send me the link, please? :sweatingbullets: I'm on the school computer so I can't type in Korean :(

Btw, is it just me or does Lee Min Ho seem to look/act like Lee Dong Wook?

I'm sorry I can't cause I watched it at KBS world

sorry