[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest cassiopeia

Watching the 3rd episode ...... dunno if someone mentioned this before but I found it's weird how JunPyo's Mom didn't recognise JanDi ..... She was the in the front page of newspapers a while ago, and the reason JunPyo's mom gave her the scholarship ...... how come she didn't notice that ...... ??

Anyway ...... I'm so happy being able to watch the 3rd episode ......... And was wondering what will happened on the 24th episode ......... like you all said, and I agree with you guys, the pace of the story is so fast ..............

wow im really behind k-dramas ~ but im really curious about this version though and from what I read on the previous thread pages i think this is exciting

i havent seen a fast thread since Goong days...ill watch the first ep to see it for myself

scene ends with jan-di being thrown with flour.

Wasn't that a fire extinguisher that they aimed at her? :unsure:

----

The look on JP's face when JH kissed JD on the forehead was priceless!

And when he saw the picture of JD with the guy whom he met at the club...

That's jealousy right there baby! :phew:

At school, JP went to the cafeteria to order JD to go to Namsan Tower

But JD went shopping with her mom that day so JP waited for a long time for her in the snow.

When JD arrived at Namsan Tower, she found JP freezing and put him under her umbrella.

Then JD made him drink a 3000won coffee from the vending machine :lol:

Next, they went up the tower..

But the guy who works there didn't know they were in there so he closed the place down, leaving the two locked up in the tower alone.

So they went inside the cable car, had usual bickerings, but eventually spent the night together. :blush:

The next day, the guy worker saw them inside the cable car..with JP resting his head on JD's shoulder ^^

After that, their picture spread in the whole school

And the girls suddenly became nice to JD and everything...those plastics.<_<

SS501 performed in the bar where JD and her "so-called friend" <_< went to~

JP with the straight hair + lollipop in his mouth is the cutest thing ever! ^^

But his cuteness turned to anger when he saw the controversial pictures of JD and the guy she met at the club.

Then the guys started bullying her again.

But then JP found out that it was all set up..

Then comes the preview for the next episode.

I have to admit...their acting feels more comfortable in this episode.

Like how the characters that they portray build their relationship each other. :)

I can't wait for the next episode to see some JP-JD moments! XD

Watching SSP2 now...

They showed JD and JH's kiss scene! ^^

Hyeon Joong won the little match between him and KimBum B)

Guest epique.

@cassiopeia - maybe JunPyo's mother didn't recognize her ? Considering how they put make up on her and changed her appearance and if you look back to the first epi, she isn't wearing anything you know flattering and expensive whereas when she met JunPyo's mother she was wearing a nice dress and all that ( i just made that on top of my mind ) To be honest, i don't know either.

haha.

edit ---

thanks chiara for the ost.

:D

Thanks for the torrent link. Is this ental version?

I think it's not Ental version. It is not stated in the title and when I watch the video (finished downloading), there's no sign of Ental.