[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

just finished watching episode 3 with subs on mysoju.com

my favorite parts:

- how jun pyo was pushing jandi's head closer to him when she was giving him CPR. kekekeke it was so cute

- how jun pyo was on the little floating boat in the school's pool, watching for jandi. lol

- how jun pyo was saying "ahhh it's a beautiful day today" and outside was really cloudy and had a thundering sky lol

- how happy jun pyo looked when the drunken jandi was slapping him around and saying really cute, incoherent stuff -- wahhhh he's so adorable.

- when ji hoo put his arm around jandi when jun pyo's mother was questioning her.

- how jun pyo stared at jandi when she was getting overly exciting over the Olympic athlete Tae Hwa's goggles up for auction. how romantic.

I can't wait for episode 4 which i'm sure will be subbed in a few hours or by tomorrow.

Guest miacallisto

Since the Ental version of episode 3 has an audio glitch from 42:50 onwards does anyone happen to have a link (Clubbox, etc.) for the Moohan version?

The Luas version has a glitch too?! So only Moohan version is one without the glitch?

The Luas version has a glitch too?! So only Moohan version is one without the glitch?

she preferred MOOHAN than LUAS maybe..

i think AJA-AJA will be uploading it.

Guest sennorita

How come I'm Stupid by SS501 is not working for me? =/ Anyone have this problem too? :sweatingbullets:

Ohh and this thread is going too fast, so hard to keep up >.<

Guest purpletoe

yo peeps!!

episode 4 youtube version is out~~

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlwivTlMhD8...page&fmt=18

keep refreshing and checking the channel~~

ENJOY!! i'm sure you guys will =p

aaa thankssss :)

How come I'm Stupid by SS501 is not working for me? =/ Anyone have this problem too? :sweatingbullets:

hmmm.. yea.. it doesnt work for me too.. Tree Bicycle - One More Time doesn't work either... -_-" any1 has another link??

Guest itim123

Please use this version instead, because I fixed the link for track no.2 and no.8

꽃보다 남자 OST (Revised for track no.2 and no.8). So sorry.

Quality: 192 Kbps

01.Paradise (flower boys OST Main theme) - T-Max

02.I'm stupid - SS501

03.Do you know - Someday

04.Stand By Me - SHINee

05.Lucky - Ashily

06.Starlight tears - Kim Yu Kyung

07.A little - Seo Jin Young

08.One More Time - tree bicycles

09.I Know (Saxophone Instrument) - Lee Jung Sik

10.Dance with me (Inst.)

11.Blue Flower (Inst.)

12.So sad (Inst.)

13.Opening Title (Paradise intro) - T-Max

Download Full: Sendspace or Mediafire

Just finished watch epi. 3 with sub. thanks for all that contributed for link to download epi. sub and OST.

i really love the ost. the song suit the scene and the mood.

love the cute Jandi when she said sorry after she remembered what have she done with Joon Pyo suit.

Also Ji Hoo line where he said get out of my sight. when he mad at Jandi reminded me of WGM when HB asked if any dialogue that HJ have in mind. hehe i'm sure that's the scene. Oh how i missed JoongBo so much.

cant wait for epi. 4 with sub. but i started to like Joon Pyo curly hair now that he straighten it. i have to get use to it hehe.

Guest klovesj

I don't understand, for ep 3 is LUAS version good ??? Coz in AJA AJA I only see the Luas version and (I think) Moohan version is not uploaded yet. So Moohan version is guaranteed to have no glitches or both version (LUAS AND MOOHAN) are good; where do I get the moohan version and will it match with the subtitle of WITHS2CB??? And ep 4 is it safe to download the ep 4 from CB ental version? No glitches like ep 3????????????

OMG : I'M stalking soompi and CB to download this drama~ :sweatingbullets: