[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

IS IT TRUE THAT GOO JUN PYO GETS A FINANCE?

yes it is true.

since this is a manga-based drama, i`ll base the reason why he gets a fiance from it. :)

jun pyo's mom will set up an arranged marriage for him and this girl, who has a stubborn personality too like jandi's however came from a wealthy family, to get rid of jandi. jun pyo's mom doesn't like jandi just because she's poor

and btw, i just checked: currently both ep 3 and 4 are in VOLUME 4 of the manga... so i dont really see why it's going fast paced when the manga itself is pretty fast :) i think it's just well-paced.

Guest Shiget^

IS IT TRUE THAT GOO JUN PYO GETS A FINANCE?

(the front page)

for the people who know please tell me why.

In the Manga yes, her name is Shigeru, daughter of a financial (or was it oil?) anyways its only thing that Gun Pyo's family doesnt have so his mother arranged the marriage. anyways the girl have the same spunk and stubborn like JP and JD, at first she doesnt want to be engaged but after meeting JP she starts to like him and wants to get married and to make it more complicated she will go to the shinhwa school too and become friends with JD ^^

Guest funky_frash

><

im trying my best to wait patiently for episode 4 with eng subs

BUT ZZOOOOMMMMMGGGDDD!!

These screen caps are killing me @.@

Guest Chianna

I'm usually antsy for the subs anyway but waiting to find out what happened between Yi Jung and Ga Eul is killing me.

I'm so glad that as they 'borrowed' from the Jdrama it was only the two of them and Woo Bin came in at the end.

Guest kumiko_a

I'm usually antsy for the subs anyway but waiting to find out what happened between Yi Jung and Ga Eul is killing me.

If someone provides a rough summary of what they were talking about, I'd faint.

------

Anyways, besides the whole Yu Jing/Ga Eul ship, I'm waiting for the supposed "chemistry" between the Korean-F4. I remember one of my most beloved scenes in HYD (episode 7?) when the four of them lashed out at each other until their anger and frustrations subsided. Their bond is just wonderful, so I hope that this version will be able to portray THAT level of friendship as well.

Guest chungmah.

My housemate hit the back of my head when I started choking from screaming too much. BUT YESS. My dreams are finally coming true!!!

Youtube links: http://youtube.com/user/HarueKorea

I am void of any dignity when it comes to fangirling. I madly screamed although my housemate was just sleeping in the next room. Thank goodness she was there though, she brought me back to reality by hitting the back of my head. :sweatingbullets:

I honestly do not want the producers to faithfully follow the manga when it comes to the Yi Jung/Ga Eul ship, I prefer they come up with something totally new, especially for their ending. You do not know how happy I am when Ga Eul acted unfriendly to Yi Jung. Personally, it hints they are indeed coming up with a "fresh and dramatic" storyline. (I mean, Yuki/Gaeul in the manga IMO was submissive, not standoffish.) Oh puhlease, they can copy anything from the manga, anime, jdrama and twdrama, just NOT their ending.

awww! is your head okay? ^^

Personally, I have not read the manga at all. I've seen the books in stores but that's it.

so I'm not really sure of the relationship between the two? but it seems really interesting

and really cute

and spazzworthy.

ahaha lets spazz together :3

-emilie

In the Manga yes, her name is Shigeru, daughter of a financial (or was it oil?) anyways its only thing that Gun Pyo's family doesnt have so his mother arranged the marriage. anyways the girl have the same spunk and stubborn like JP and JD, at first she doesnt want to be engaged but after meeting JP she starts to like him and wants to get married and to make it more complicated she will go to the shinhwa school too and become friends with JD ^^

i havent had the chance to read through all the manga but how does the whole fiance thing work out? Also- how does it end bc i did skim through all of it but didnt get the ending?

Thanks!

Guest smpilova

Questions again!!!

Could someone please tell me how JP and the Finance work out?

I REALLLLYYYYYY WISH THAT JP AND JD WORKS OUT TOGETHER... and become official forever at the end.

hehehe i hope the get married~

AND!!!

Is JP's finance wanting to be friends with JD so that she can use JD? Is the finance going to be bad too?

ERGGG!!!

How come this whole love story is soooo complicated!!!

hahaha too many characters involved!!!

Guest buddhjie14

wow! the thread had grown 10 pages for just less than 8 hourse! :o

i hate this episode in a way, because of the cliffhanger lol

it just ended when my most favorite scene in all HYD versions is about to come!

that is when JP going to save JD from the students bullying her!

grrrr!

now i can't wait for next weeks episode!

btw, is it true that china is going to make a version of HYD?

may i ask if anyone has seen the eng subs for ep4 yet???

the wait is killing me... :(

Nope. not yet. and I guess she hasn't started working on it yet.

you can check her website though: http://arashi.vox.com/

Also- how does it end bc i did skim through all of it but didnt get the ending?

well....IMO, there's no actual ending at all. :lol: the mangaka (author) just released another oneshot story and it made me wonder if the manga has finished it all.

however, in the series, vol 36 it ended with Tsukasa in NY and Tsukushi staying in Japan yet, both dont fail to contact each other. In other words, they have a long distance relationship.

In the recent oneshot which she [the mangaka] released in 2008, tsukasa and tsukushi are engaged.

V. Here is her veoh's channel: http://www.veoh.com/users/ohmiyask

Guest Chianna

^That's the rumour.

I think the last two episode have done a lot in building the F4 friendship. Ji Hoo maybe because he has less screen time with the other 3 is the only one who still doesn't gel for me.

And yeah just the gist of what happened between them would be good. Arashi doesn't seem to be subbing yet and there's something going on with the Viikii site I keep getting error messages.

Guest windoze

Thanks skara!!!!!!! I was waiting for those chinese groups :D

btw, does the group release soft subs? I have ental's great avi .... maybe wait for with s2.....

is there a way to download subs from viikii and play it on my own video?

Guest aaclove

okay, i just wanted to say.

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS OBSESSED WITH A DRAMA SINCE HANA YORI DANGO.

seriously.

i had MAJOR doubts at first, but HOLY...the actors and plot has gotten SOOO much better over the course of two episodes.

i'm completely fawning over jun pyo which is good, because in hana yori dango, i was rooting more for rui than tsukasa.

EPISODE 5 LOOKS AMAZING AS WELL <3

(ps. kim bum is so charismatic *swoon*)

Guest miniejungle

you can check the first page for eng hard sub.

if you follow J-YHD, they have just released the HYD-The Movie, supposedly the finale of the whole story... can't tell you much but that they would have a happily-ever-after ending with much awaited wedding et al so that is something i love!!!!!!!!!! :D

Arashi hasn't started subbing???? *sob sob* i was relying on her for it... :(

my viikii works alright but all the chapters have yet been subbed. calling for volunteers... if only i understand Korean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!