Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

Hello guys, long time no see!

I just wake up and see my ig's TL is full with YSH's picts. So happy! :blush:

HQ2hncy.jpg

NNi4oWq.jpg

a04LzB5.jpg

I wonder who is the one invited him in this premier?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Berou said:

and I am happy his black hair is back, I missed it !!! I really like how his hair is styled :wub:. He should go for this look

I love his hairstyle too, remind me of ruler's presscon 

IgAyDF4.gif

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung-ho, who finished his fan meeting in Japan, is carefully considering his next work.

I guess he already has scripts's offer in his hand! :D

• Like 2

10 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Hopefully it's his hairstyle for his next project ! :)

Some would think he is preparing to shoot a sageuk lol

I guess he already has scripts's offer in his hand:D

I have the inkling his agency will announce his next project soon, he has perhaps interesting projects in hand and is reviewing them, otherwise why would it announce YSH is carefully considering his next work ?

Who taking this picts? His manager

It's his stylist, giantjyp. I love her captions they get me  lol hard everytime :lol: 

해피바이러스 #비타민 #근육남 #유승호 뜽호
#뷰티풀보이스 우리승민언니 잘볼께요

Translation : Happy Virus  # Vitamin # Muscle Man # Yu Seung Ho 뜽 Ho  # Beautiful voice Seung Min unnie will take good care of you

I wonder who is the one invited him in this premier

Probably actor Bae Yoo Ram

• Love 1

Instagram update! Mustache :joy:

15 hours ago, Berou said:

I want a movie, action, thriller... with little romance 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Who did not faint by this photo!! please raise your hand!! :) anyway... more like a beard to me! :) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rahma92 said:

OMG ! Unshaved YSH !! It's heaven for our eyes :lol:

YSH must have thought : Today it's a good day, I'm in a happy mood. Let's post something in insta lol

Most of the comments are about his mustache and how he looks sexy :joy:

I applaud him for taking time to learn how to take selfies for his fans, now he can take them like a pro. He used to complain about being bad at it and not knowing how to take them. 

I spent a long time admiring his smooth skin, what's his secret ? He has a perfect skin. 

If it's a movie, then it means we won't see him this year and if he chooses a drama after his movie, he will be filming around this time next year. I don't know if I will be able to wait for one more year to see him on my screen again. But I also want him in a thriller and action movie someday. 

We didnt get fancam in his fanmeeting, but we get this! I guess this is happened in his FM.

His japanese fans are so sweet :), they make efforts to translate for us, international fans. So, that was what the button incident was about. YSH wore a shirt underneath though, his skin wasn't exposed. 

• Like 2

On 5/11/2019 at 10:23 AM, rahma92 said:

I guess he already has scripts's offer in his hand! :D

Actually I had the same thought. Such long fringe.. is he considering a period drama? I thought he doesnt want to do one for now

On 5/11/2019 at 8:52 PM, Berou said:

I had same thoughts too!

On 5/11/2019 at 8:52 PM, Berou said:

I have the inkling his agency will announce his next project soon, he has perhaps interesting projects in hand and is reviewing them, otherwise why would it announce YSH is carefully considering his next work ?

I

OOhh... I'm so excited for this!

• Like 1

When I was a soldier, I was so scared... that I finally revealed myself with a beard.

Yoo Seung-ho is a star who exudes masculine charm, unlike his slim appearance. One can guess just by listening to anecdotes of military life. He joined the army at the age of 21 in 2013 and served as an assistant to the Army's 27th Division and boot camp, which was so attractive as to be called a "tiger's assistant" among the trainees. Thanks to him, he boasted of his exemplary military life by being selected as a special soldier during his service. 

On a radio program, a listener who said he met Yoo Seung-ho when he was in the military sent a story saying that he was given a reward vacation for successfully firing a full range of shots thanks to his assistant. After hearing the story of the listeners, Yoo said, "I was in charge of shooting education and training during my teaching days. The trainers didn't like me very much. I usually swear and went out," he said with a smile.  One TV program said, "There was not much nickname. It was just that the trainees hated me," he said. 

Then, Yoo posted a photo of him with a beard on his Instagram account, showing off his charm as a man. There are a variety of responses, from critics saying that it is better to cut one's beard because of its clean skin, to those who say it is attractive as a man.

http://m.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=427382&ref=m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m&sm=mtb_jum&query=유승호#_theptep

This much without shaving"... ..Yu Seung-ho, setting up daily body language that exudes masculine beauty.

Actor Yoo Seung-ho has been around lately.

Yoo posted a selfie on his Instagram account  on the  afternoon of the 12th.

In the picture, he drew attention with reverse visuals. Yoo didn't shave, so he took pictures of his beard growing. He wore a bike costume to give a glimpse of masculinity.

Meanwhile, Yoo performed in the drama "Revenge is Back," which ended in February this year. Since then, he has taken a rest and is considering his next work.

201905121336957034_1_20190512134309821.j

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003214650

Yoo Seung-ho has strong features and looks.

Actor Yoo Seung-ho has released a photo of a warm-hearted visual. 

On the morning of the 12th, actor Yoo Seung-ho posted a photo boasting a hunting  look on his Instagram account.

In the picture, Yoo Seung-ho is enjoying his vacation as a 27-year-old Yoo Seung-ho, not as a child Yoo Seung-ho. 

Netizens who saw the pictures responded by saying, "What is this handsome guy?" and "My beard is so neat."

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002782954

rough translation

Yoo Seung-ho, tell me how he's been with his beard... "Sexyness I've never seen before." He has got a mustache, but he's 27 years old.

On the 12th, Yoo Seung Ho(27) posted a selca on his instagram.

In the photo, Yoo Seung Ho is gazing at the camera with a languid expression.

The beard that is seen on his face attracts attention.

The hair is swept back and the beard is grown, and the sexy charm is so catchy.

Many women expressed keen interest in Yoo's natural appearance, which seemed unshaven since it was  before his work and expressed keen interest in whether he felt mature.
On the hands, Yoo held a fan meeting at the Dojima River Forum in Osaka on May 4 and at Toyosu PIT in Tokyo on May 6 and gave his fans a memorable time.
He is currently reviewing his next work.

K-netz reactions

Yoo Seung-ho, a man who has grown beard ... A charming attraction

( +80; -2) He's really handsome. He's handsome. And he's cool. I'm looking forward to the next work.

(+87; -29) The baby has a beard

(+26; -2) Oh.. that's sexy ???

(+21; -0) Eyebrow look ~ ♡ Eyes  too

(+10; -2) It's not fair to be neat with a beard

(+10, -0) He's as good as he looks. He's grown up

Yoo Seung-ho unveils his reversal daily Bike fun 'Male beauty Scene' [★SNS]

(+739; -6) Racing, Bike, always be careful and enjoy yourself.

(+525; -13) My parents will be glad to know that you are a single son.

(+329, -7) Be careful of the bike

(+202; -19) Be careful. There are a lot of famous celebrities dying overseas on the bike.

(+140; -13) very handsome

(+52; -8) I've been thinking about it for a long time. Yoo Seung-ho will be a better top class when he's really old. Of course, he is  pretty good right now, but with age, the name and value will be much higher. His eyebrows are dark and beard is clear. He has macho-like face and sharp facial features. If you change your character a little, you'll be the best actor. Seung Ho, listen to this.

(+23; -0) I can't believe you've earned a perfect ticket (college, military service) to other actors. Have a good time

(+14;-0) Yoo Seung Ho is really cool. As a national actor like Lee Soonjae and Choi Bulam, you can be an actor who can be seen on TV for a long time.

(+6; -0) Seung Ho, don't get on the ride. It's dangerous

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 6:38 PM, Berou said:

I applaud him for taking time to learn how to take selfies for his fans, now he can take them like a pro. He used to complain about being bad at it and not knowing how to take them. 

I spent a long time admiring his smooth skin, what's his secret ? He has a perfect skin. 

He doesnt need to learn how to take selfies, because that face will always look good in every angle :w00t:

On 5/12/2019 at 6:38 PM, Berou said:

If it's a movie, then it means we won't see him this year and if he chooses a drama after his movie, he will be filming around this time next year. I don't know if I will be able to wait for one more year to see him on my screen again. But I also want him in a thriller and action movie someday. 

You're right, then he better take drama first. 

11 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Actually I had the same thought. Such long fringe.. is he considering a period drama? I thought he doesnt want to do one for now

I had same thoughts too!

I doubt he will take saeguk. 

25 minutes ago, Berou said:

On a radio program, a listener who said he met Yoo Seung-ho when he was in the military sent a story saying that he was given a reward vacation for successfully firing a full range of shots thanks to his assistant. After hearing the story of the listeners, Yoo said, "I was in charge of shooting education and training during my teaching days. The trainers didn't like me very much. I usually swear and went out," he said with a smile.  One TV program said, "There was not much nickname. It was just that the trainees hated me," he said. 

Thanks for translation, but whaat? Why they hating him????

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

I doubt he will take saeguk. 

I'm thinking he will do Sageuk also. A Sageuk that has good writer. I wish He will consider very carefully  in choosing the next project.  @Beroulooking forward to spazzing again with a good drama. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I had same thoughts too!

@WoozyPrincess I so wish he will considering a period drama! I love period drama but I don't think he will be considering a Saeguk very soon! maybe a new hair style for a new role! or maybe a Korean Japanese period drama! 

• Like 1