Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

@miryo86 yes whoever says that to him must be blind. He look handsome and better!  :expressionless:

All comments on NB are good. I hope YSH see that and wont mind the hater

Yoo Seung Ho responds to comments about his weight gain

ydh2.jpg

ydh.jpg

Article: "I know that my face gained weight too" Yoo Seung Ho responds to hate comments on his looks -> deletes it

Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate

1. [+1,035, -16] Still handsome even with weight gain ❤

2. [+926, -12] I saw him yesterday and he is still just as handsome as ever! Not sure where the hate comments are from;; don't pay them any attention

3. [+897, -18] How dare anyone criticize his looks? He actually looks more handsome with some weight on him... I saw his pilot episode yesterday and he looked so cool with great acting to boot

4. [+40, -0] I don't know how anyone can criticize anything about his looks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's as stupid as worrying about Lee Jae Yong's account balance

5. [+29, -0] Weight gain or not, he's just too handsome

6. [+23, -0] I'm really curious what the people who are criticizing his looks look like themselves ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ post your own pictures with your hate comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+21, -0] This is considered weight gain??????

8. [+20, -0] I couldn't tell at all that he gained weight.. he's just as handsome as ever ㅋㅋ

9. [+16, -0] Even with weight gain, he's still Yoo Seung Ho... too handsome

10. [+15, -0] Please get your eyes tested before writing a hate comment

10 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@miryo86 yes whoever says that to him must be blind. He look handsome and better!  :expressionless:

All comments on NB are good. I hope YSH see that and wont mind the hater

Yoo Seung Ho responds to comments about his weight gain

ydh2.jpg

ydh.jpg

Article: "I know that my face gained weight too" Yoo Seung Ho responds to hate comments on his looks -> deletes it

Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate

1. [+1,035, -16] Still handsome even with weight gain ❤

2. [+926, -12] I saw him yesterday and he is still just as handsome as ever! Not sure where the hate comments are from;; don't pay them any attention

3. [+897, -18] How dare anyone criticize his looks? He actually looks more handsome with some weight on him... I saw his pilot episode yesterday and he looked so cool with great acting to boot

4. [+40, -0] I don't know how anyone can criticize anything about his looks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's as stupid as worrying about Lee Jae Yong's account balance

5. [+29, -0] Weight gain or not, he's just too handsome

6. [+23, -0] I'm really curious what the people who are criticizing his looks look like themselves ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ post your own pictures with your hate comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+21, -0] This is considered weight gain??????

8. [+20, -0] I couldn't tell at all that he gained weight.. he's just as handsome as ever ㅋㅋ

9. [+16, -0] Even with weight gain, he's still Yoo Seung Ho... too handsome

10. [+15, -0] Please get your eyes tested before writing a hate comment

I did not see any different! tbh i did said he look a bit chubby in MSH.. for the first two episodes!! :( but soon after he is ok and back to his usual good look! I think this is the same with him after long period of break and back to works! :)

On 2/28/2020 at 1:39 AM, Berou said:

@Angietatis27 Yes  same. I am relieved too. This drama has a lot of potential and can get high ratings if everything goes well. The highlights are very similar to Remember. I had Remember flashbacks while watching them. Dong Baek gets accused by the government/ higher ups,  he will suffer then he decides to team up with Han Su Mi to track the serial killer. 

I'm not suprised by LSY outgoing and funny character.  I watched last year The Crowned  Clown and she was always joking in the bts,  for example when she was shooting for the poster she took her cellphone that had a pic of YJG in order to focus more on her emotions, and she was like my handsome husband who looks like a moon :lol:. She was looking at his pic while doing photoshoots. The Crowned Clown pair appeared in a variety show before the premiere,  I don't know if it'll be the case for memorist. 

Well, the romance is not the focus of the drama. I haven't read the webtoon so I don't know if it has any romance. In the best scenario  it will have a few romantic scenes. Personally it won't be a disappointment if there is no romance. If Memorist turns out to be a very good drama,  people will not focus on the romance part. Everyone will be busy putting out theories about the identity of the serial killer. 

The first episode rating at 3.272 Nationwide and 3.811 in Seoul! not too bad!! but I actually hope it will get around 6-8 then moving on to 10-12! that my wish on Memorist! over 20 is only my wishful thinking!! hopefully the drama get good review and get higher rating following weeks! I think March winner will be Hospital playbook!! I still think Memorist is a bit similar with He is psychometric!! 

I cannot believe I will be watching the drama days later! Can't wait!!! :) 

On 3/11/2020 at 9:52 AM, Berou said:

Today is D-day !! 

Good luck to Memorist! 

Yes, I begining to think YSH not suitable to be on live show! he get nervous on life.. I wonder why! he is a very experience actor! In one of his interview he did mention he don't want to look silly infront of the camera! specially on live show! umm.. no matter how much I love to see him in reality show! I will respect him for not taking part! but still hope he will change his mind! sometime a little silly is cute! I still hope that he can be a guest on show like 3 meals a day! some actor being a little silly on the show!! like LJH! but I find it really funny to watch and think it is cute! I bet he can't cook well!! will he? haha

I want it to work for him so he lands big endorsement deals as real money is there. At cutrently how many cf deals he has? Good thing he has completed his army service, so nothing to break his momentum . He needs this drama to do well. And i hope it does.

1 hour ago, See Wong said:

Good luck to Memorist! 

Yes, I begining to think YSH not suitable to be on live show! he get nervous on life.. I wonder why! he is a very experience actor! In one of his interview he did mention he don't want to look silly infront of the camera! specially on live show! umm.. no matter how much I love to see him in reality show! I will respect him for not taking part! but still hope he will change his mind! sometime a little silly is cute! I still hope that he can be a guest on show like 3 meals a day! some actor being a little silly on the show!! like LJH! but I find it really funny to watch and think it is cute! I bet he can't cook well!! will he? haha

Oh really? I'm still kinda new fan of him so I don't know much about him. I mean I always like his acting ever since God of Study/WBDS era but I wasn't that invested in him back then since he was so young on that time but since I watched MSH, haha I really fell for his sweet face and those eyes. Anyway, with how you described here and some people before on this thread, he seems like a very shy and awkward guy? And prob has anxiety too and that's why he's been avoiding as much as he can being in the spotlight and he also sounds like a sensitive guy with sensitive soul. I hope he won't take those bad comments too personally and just focus on his acting :/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deepakmahajan said:

I want it to work for him so he lands big endorsement deals as real money is there. At cutrently how many cf deals he has? Good thing he has completed his army service, so nothing to break his momentum . He needs this drama to do well. And i hope it does.

He used to have quite a few cf! not much at the moment! I want him to get a real deal too.. but I don't think he himself care so much about the money and the big deal!! he just love to act.. other than that he is simply hiding in his own (cave) world! 

I begining to like the way he is!! that his life and he know what make him a happier person. :) 

43 minutes ago, miryo86 said:

Oh really? I'm still kinda new fan of him so I don't know much about him. I mean I always like his acting ever since God of Study/WBDS era but I wasn't that invested in him back then since he was so young on that time but since I watched MSH, haha I really fell for his sweet face and those eyes. Anyway, with how you described here and some people before on this thread, he seems like a very shy and awkward guy? And prob has anxiety too and that's why he's been avoiding as much as he can being in the spotlight and he also sounds like a sensitive guy with sensitive soul. I hope he won't take those bad comments too personally and just focus on his acting :/

Hehe.. Welcome to his party! I think he is still a very shy person! umm.. maybe not quite an awkward person! but I am sure he is one of the most kind person in this industrial! spend some time serching his good works! you will be amazed by him! and he don't say a word of what he has done.. what a super human being. he has so much we can love about, but he is very low profile! you have to accept not seeing him and no news whatsoever of him for many months! he will be totally out of lime light after his drama has finish!! :) I think he is very sensitive person! he blame himself if his works not getting success! but I think he is much let go now.. that's good for him! just focus on his acting and hopefully we will see him in a movie this year! let pray! :) 

35 minutes ago, See Wong said:

Hehe.. Welcome to his party! I think he is still a very shy person! umm.. maybe not quite an awkward person! but I am sure he is one of the most kind person in this industrial! spend some time serching his good works! you will be amazed by him! and he don't say a word of what he has done.. what a super human being. he has so much we can love about, but he is very low profile! you have to accept not seeing him and no news whatsoever of him for many months! he will be totally out of lime light after his drama has finish!! :) I think he is very sensitive person! he blame himself if his works not getting success! but I think he is much let go now.. that's good for him! just focus on his acting and hopefully we will see him in a movie this year! let pray! :) 

Haha actually I don't really mind(okay that's honestly a lie ;(( ) since I'm a fan of other actors too and also an athlete and all of them aren't that active esp the athlete not even has any sns account lol and now his competition got cancelled because of COVID19, I moved back to dramas :sweatingbullets:. Back to Seungho, I've been stalking him(?lol sounds wrong) everywhere I can find lololl and watched most of his dramas. I really love him in his breakthrough film, A Way Home. What a bratty kid when irl he was and still is a good kid:lol:. I kinda miss him in melodrama and family drama. Memorist looks good so far. For cabel channel, the ratings are quite okay but it can be better. Hope knetz will find it good and help the ratings next week. Well, I really want him to get hit with a reknowed director for high rated chungmuro films actually *crying and begging

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [Current Drama: Memorist]
1 hour ago, Berou said:

@rahma92 Coronavirus :mellow:. Apparently the filming schedule kept being delayed because of covid-19. I feared he wouldn't be able to film but now he got off :(

On April 1, Yoo Seung Ho's reps announced, "He decided to drop out of the movie because the filming was delayed due to the coronavirus. The decision was made after thoughtful discussion with the production team." 

Firefighter' will be directed by Kwak Kyung Taek, who was also behind 'Friends', 'The Classified File', 'RV: Resurrected Victims', and 'The Battle of Jangsari'. The upcoming movie was set to start filming on April 16, but it's now been delayed.

Cr https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/04/actor-yoo-seung-ho-to-drop-out-of-movie-firefighter-due-to-schedule-issues

I don't understand, is he have other schedule? I think its better to delay filming. 

Minutes: 5:38.  :joy: why I never know this. YSH have many Idol friends. 

Great fanart!

Looks like he already taking other project.

Maybe Superstar Miss Lee? We never heard any news about that drama anymore. 

It’s reported that Yoo Seung Ho had been planning to focus on filming the movie after wrapping up his drama “Memorist.” It was decided that he would step down from the film due to concerns that the postponement of the filming of “Firefighter” would cause setbacks for other upcoming projects he’s in talks for.

cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1391727wpp/yoo-seung-ho-steps-down-from-film-after-postponement-due-to-covid-19-outbreak

14 hours ago, Berou said:

Right? You'd think he is an hermit and only interested in cars, racing and cats. Actually he knows many people but doesn't brag about them !! 

There's only one guy who always follow him everywhere... :vicx: 

he didnt look like have many celebrity friends.

Oh I remember he taking pict with Yunho DBSK before, he must be close with him too.

Btw this is so cute!

Gj5KCgs.jpg

20 hours ago, Berou said:

Not trying to sound harsh but I don't understand his "rush" in these times. Last year we moaned and were frustrated about the lack of work for him after he signed with a new agency. One year later, during a pandemic he is multiplying projects. 

He was simple from vacation last year, now he is back to work, taking another projects, like how he always did in the past.

Yes firefighter is sound interisting! I already excited about this project. But from that Soompi article, Its sound like he already taking a new project, but we don't hear any project except superstar Miss Lee. I absolutely like firefighter better, hope he is not step down from firefighter because of that drama. I will wait for more good news about his drama/movie project. 

20 hours ago, Berou said:

think it is safe to say his friends circle is pretty wide. He just doesn't brag about knowing them, especially if they are famous. So sometimes you get surprises like these ones 

Yeah I wonder how they met... the pic was taken in a restaurant. 

We even don't know when or where he met them. I love, how he never brag about it. It wont give any upgrade for his career. But Im happy he have many friends. Jin sent him coffe truck created such a big buzz btw. 

Lol cute :wub:

Yoo Seungho vs Idols (Visual battle)

admin admin

Infinite L

b57cfd19e4c289b6bb62c58bd4dccfe6.jpg?w=5

Micky Yoochun

Spoiler

c16e02f76275897ebfb485b7c38921ad.jpg?w=7

91c2f4654f2a3fe3ff0fbe71c25a3f27.jpg?w=7

EXO Xiumin

Spoiler

e49bdbef327d2935c5a08a97a9b781d6.jpg?w=453754e9eebd1e49a7400e2539f97fb70.jpg?w=4  

ASTRO Cha Eunwooae66414e6d4674047e5b09a36647759d.jpg?w=4

Spoiler

245110d2e45540f10140a51daebb2d1d.jpg?w=4

+++

Tottenham Hotspur’s Son Heungmin

Spoiler

7f3d2e5f2cc3fcd653ed79193d8a3099.jpg?w=7

Original post: Instiz

1.Woah… he’s really handsome….I was mesmerized while scrolling down

2.Why would you compare..?ㅠ

3.The first picture looks like it came from a different world

4.Yoo Seungho you’re really….What would you’ve been if you weren’t an actor?

5.He’d look good as an idol too

6.Ha….Yoo Seungho’s really handsome…ㅠㅠ

7.The idols have a boyish image

8.They’re all handsome…. I can’t imagine how small their face would be in real life..

9.His facial features are so sharp and defined

10.He’s really handsome… I’m so impressed by his visualsㅠㅠ

https://k-communities.com/2020/04/03/yoo-seungho-vs-idols-visual-battle/amp/?__twitter_impression=true