Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. That's why all fans of HPL go fanatics for both of them. Should I say even PMY waiting to be kissed by KJW. And I really like seeing warm personality of KJW to everyone which seldom can be seen in the male k-drama during BTS. Another person like him is Kim Nam Gill but of course each individual has special personality. Maybe I'm a bit bias to KJW because his previous role in Voice and suddenly become a romantic person in HPL. Seeing him all fully and warm with PMY in HPL definitely something else.
  3. Um, I personally wouldn't like Sindy to end up with Sian. It's not a good look/message for the stalker fan to end up with her idol...won't it encourage stalker fans in the audience?
  4. Is there really nothing to discuss? i don't think dramas doesn't have goals. 616
  5. https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?query=신혜선&sm=mtb_sly.hst&where=m&oquery=naver+search&tqi=UMnaGwpVup8sscQ5tN0ssssssNd-014725&acr=2 Hyesun is trending no 1 in naver now!!!! But i dont know how to copy the info here
  6. lol gurll we all like PSJ too.. but he’s taken muahahahah.. i wonder how many celebs are fangirling/fanboying over our PPC irl hahahaha
  7. Jun Ji Hyun will be the classy feature model of Vogue Korea on upcoming Jun issue
  8. https://www.soompi.com/article/1326158wpp/shin-hye-sun-says-infinites-l-is-perfect-fit-for-angel-role-in-upcoming-drama Shin Hye Sun Says INFINITE’s L Is Perfect Fit For Angel Role In Upcoming Drama During the press conference, Shin Hye Sun explained her reason behind choosing to star in the drama. The actress said, “I liked the character [Lee] Yeon Seo. The character had already stolen my heart, and then I found out that she is a ballerina. I felt a bit of a pressure knowing I will have to learn ballet, but I didn’t want to miss out on [the character].” That's the reason that she chose this drama and I'm so glad she said that. Because it means Yeon-Seo character and the script must be so good that she can't reject this, even though she had to learn ballet which she's not confident. (That's the reason she tried not to say much about ballet or shown any ballet pose because she felt enough burden about this). And I always trust her choice, she will do great definitely.
  9. They might meeting each other more personally when the celebrity exhibition start. Well DM already has RG so they might playing cupid to Sian and Sindy. Must be very cute!
  10. For Sindy-Sian, it might be more of a hint towards being a couple (like they're attracted to each other), rather than becoming an actual couple Maybe they'll meet at the exhibition and then go to DM and Ryan's wedding as a couple lollll
  11. Friends, this is such a happy happy day! Let's not jump to conclusions about any of the actors or actresses or their roles! They're all wonderfully talented and dedicated actors and actresses - imagine how excited they are - whatever they said during the 1h20minutes was alll goood. I can't be happier. As surmised, there's going to be much more to this drama than mere rom-com!! I'll share those tidbits later, ok? Thank you all for so many gorgeous pics and clips. SHS is on another transcendent level now - I can't describe the beauty she exudes from deep within. What an amazing thing we are all privileged to watch unfold before our eyes!
  12. Thanks a lot for liking my long comment, dear! And of course dear... You are so right! Dan & Eun Bin perfectly match each other & they are so different from other couples or we feel something different about them more than anyone else! I am also surprised that why we are so addicted to them like crazy.... ! I think they are like a drug, the ore you have the more you get addicted!!! I think that's the problem with us! And for the past few years, songsong couple were the lead but they are an older couple. Song hye kyo is nearly 40 now but Eun Bin is only 27 Both Dan & Eun Bin are so young in age & at heart!!! And that's one fact that I love so much about them..... Young love is the most passionate love in the world!!! And hehehe.... Our boy is smart at skipping questions.... When he was asked by a girl fan whether he'd date Lee Da Il if he were Joeng Yo Wool, then he simply said, "I will tell you the answer next time... Just wait" And why do I feel that he himself knows something about his heart..??! By chance, is he really in love with her???! I really sense so dear... I dunno myself why! !
  13. My bias and favourite actress Hyesun at the press con today oozing with charm and beauty yet looking so cute, bubbly and bright. I never expected myself to like and adore an actress so much in my many years of watching Kdramas because I used to be part of the kfandom group who only like handsome cute oppas and actors. This changed ever since I got to know and grew to like Hyesun three years ago through her Five Enough drama. To the most amazing actress I've ever like, you have been nothing short of amazing in your journey to lead actress status. Talented, unassuming, humble, unpretentious and never ever hogging the limelight, you are so beautiful in and out. Here's to your drama to be as successful as ever and hit high ratings because we've all been anticipating to watch you in this drama since Dec 2018 when casting news was first confirmed. I hope everyone will love your performance as Lee Yeon Seo and chemistry with your L angel. Fighting Hyesun sshi. Love and support you always
  14. Wow!! I rarely checked in Soompi these few days because of Sky Castle but every time I was here HPL thread always in hot topic.... So much to discuss??? I am done with Sky Castle yesterday and taking a rest from emotional roller coaster... +2
  15. Sorry that I posted a lot because there are a lot to be posted. https://www.soompi.com/article/1326158wpp/shin-hye-sun-says-infinites-l-is-perfect-fit-for-angel-role-in-upcoming-drama Shin Hye Sun Says INFINITE’s L Is Perfect Fit For Angel Role In Upcoming Drama During the press conference, Shin Hye Sun explained her reason behind choosing to star in the drama. The actress said, “I liked the character [Lee] Yeon Seo. The character had already stolen my heart, and then I found out that she is a ballerina. I felt a bit of a pressure knowing I will have to learn ballet, but I didn’t want to miss out on [the character].” When asked about her chemistry with her co-star L, Shin Hye Sun answered, “When I first met [Kim] Myung Soo (L’s given name), I wondered if he were an actual angel. I remember thinking that he is the perfect person to play the role of an angel. I cannot imagine anyone else playing the angel besides him.” In response, L stated, “There were not a lot of angel roles in Korean dramas in the past, so I tried to look more at the character and storyline. [The character] is a troublemaker, but he is also pure and simple. I tried my best to bring out those sides of myself and apply them to my character.” L also received a question asking for his reason behind challenging himself in a new genre of romantic comedy. The actor explained, “People had already established a specific image of me and prejudice against me because I am an idol. I wanted to escape from that and show [the public] different sides of myself.”
  16. I hope KW will control Kosuke but how long? Twice he was stopped by his team mate and he looked confused on what he has done. In my opinion, he attacks bad guys only.
  17. There was a scene where Esther said to herself that if the Park family found out the truth about Noa, they will hate her. And another scene, when NJ's Mom had 'dna' proof that Noah is related to Gangchuel, Esther looked so surprised. Did the writer forget this or it's no longer convenient to pursue this? Esther is dumb as rocks and can't act to save her skin so maybe the writer just decided to put it down to plain dumb poor acting!
  18. Can i write Essay Sushi? My oppa is Kang Ji Hwan, i only knew him as Manager Baek Jin Sang in office drama "Feel Good to Die". Picky, annoying, but honest and tsundere to the girl he like. I love his manager style with his suits & glasses too. Why i love him? Why not ? Hes single and available. Yeah.. bye bye so ji sub for now lol. Tall, handsome, got nice voice too lol... @nohamahamoud2002 @gm4queen @jinkzzmec @phoenix24 @Ameera Ali
  19. Thanks for the airport photos, @Chellsee! Here are videos of his arrival. Even the media was there!
  1. Load more activity