All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. [2024/04/26] Yejinhand IG update with her four-leaf clover. 🍀😆
  3. *** RAIN will be one of the guests on this new show. ZICO is the new season's MC. It's a late-night music talk show titled, "The Seasons - ZICO's Artist." TODAY is D-DAY! The show gears up for its premiere on April 26 at 10 PM KST. [Trailer] Zico's Artist First broadcast on April 26 | KBS Broadcasting credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan
  4. Kim Soo Hyun singing Queen Of Tears OST will be on pre-sale from today Kim Soo-hyun participated in the singing and added sincerity, all included in the OST, all in 2CD. In particular, the full version of the opening title, which was inquired by viewers, will also be included https://n.news.naver.com/article/014/0005177032?sid=103 soohyun_k216 now has 17.2 Million followers on Instagram
  5. (Posted on: Friday, 26 April 2024) Deng Wei : His Business Achievements Thus Far Product Endorsements: 2023: 1) SkinCeuticals - Announced on 13 September 2023. As a Brand Ambassador 50 Million Yuan Sales on the First Day 2) Dior - Announced on 9 November 2023 at the Dior Art'n Dior Event in Shanghai. Awarded "Ambassadorship just 40 days after they came into contact with Deng Wei. The fastest for any star. Usually Dior will start with "Friend of Dior". But Deng Wei was parachuted straight into the Ambassadorship. 2024: 3) Kerastase - Announced on 2 January 2024 As a Kerastase Greater China Region Spokesperson 4) Charlotte Tilbury - Announced on 20 February 2024 - 2 days after he wrapped up filming "Love Of The Divine Tree" - As a Global Makeup Spokesperson 5) Maison Margiela - Announced on Wednesday, 24 April 2024 As a Maison Margiela Fragrance Spokesperson
  6. Happy to see a thread about her. I loved her in Penthouse!
  7. i wished. lol oh yes, definitely! npnt! cr.: owner == cr.: owner can't wait to watch this! i'm not a fan of Transformers but this seems funny! +2
  8. Its been a while since I've visited this site! Glad to see everyone is still here supporting our actress... Looking forward to a new project for her too. Whatever the role may be! Wish her luck!
  9. Today
  10. Another article related: BTS’ RM to Release Sophomore Album ‘Right Place, Wrong Person’ RM has been focusing on his solo career following the hiatus of BTS. In late December, the K-pop star unveiled his debut LP Indigo. And just weeks after putting out Indigo, RM told Hypebeast that he was already considering his follow-up project. “Working on this album set something off in me. I actually started working on new materials one or two weeks before releasing this album,” he said. “Putting Indigo together was hard work, so I wanted to take some time off after releasing it. But once I released it, I found new inspirations and felt the desire to work on new music. I realized that I’m really not the type to take breaks.” The result of his efforts is Right Place, Wrong Person. The sophomore album from RM is officially slated to arrive next month. MORE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ RM Of BTS Announces His New Album ‘Right Place, Wrong Person’ And Its Release Date The boys of BTS continue to keep the Army fed. Though the members are each serving mandatory time in the Korean military, they have each been sharing solo albums to tide fans over in the meantime. Today (April 25), member RM announced his second album, Right Place, Wrong Person. MORE ctto
  11. (Posted on: Friday, 26 April 2024) Deng Wei : "Love Of The Divine Tree" Only Needs Him I agree with what this 💎 says. I presume she is a 💎. LongforSerendipity 1 minute ago from iPhone 12 Laughter made me rich. After watching the second film "Love Of The Divine Tree", it was all about the face of the nymphomaniac Deng Wei. Other dramas have various plots and special effects lineups. But "Love Of The Divine Tree" only needs one - Deng Wei. Just looking at his face made me confused, and it no longer mattered what the plot was. This is what is called impactful beauty. Other actors are handsome and beautiful. But only Deng Wei has such strong impact and charm. Waiting for the broadcast of "Love Of The Divine Tree" and watch the whole network bewitched
  12. Thanks. Not expect JCW and PSJ have many followers KimGapsoo on Kim Soohyun: “I felt that he acted really well this time.I sent him a text saying,‘You’re really good this time. You’re d best among young actors your age.He responded,Thank you, teacher! The role of Baek Hyunwoo is actually not easy. He was good at complex acting.
  13. Yesterday
  14. Eonni @partyon Jang Ki Young isnt my Oppa, I only "liked" his Gumiho drama. That guy is too cardboardish and you make him my Oppa ? He is on par with Cha Eun Woo and I cant imagine myself accepting them as my oppas Nothing pops in my head as that of Scarlet Heart Eonni. For Other dramas, (to name a few: twenty five twenty one, uncontrollably fond, Mr sunshine, Remember: the war of son) I could accept the ending myself after some time but in this kdrama : each ep runs on a pathetic note, each characters are complex, the cinematography and osts are too good, they literally tease your mental health with each eps, As For the male character, she just left him all alone though for various reasons (thats a long story) but whatever, this male lead character Wang So in one amongst the top pitiest character i have seen in the kdrama land and to make things worse, the director intentionally skipped the part where they meet again in the future timeline ... Ugggghhhhhh And maybe i was too young while watching it back then (10th grade) but i have no intention of watching it ever again because of the trauma that it gave me back then And still deep inside Eonni , I wish for a season 2 , where they meet again in the future timeline (though it aint gonna happen) 244
  15. I'm sure, all Wook Dong's friends have talked to him about marriage but as we know, his heart is still dry at the moment. Unlike DH, she was so scared if unmarried at 40s, so she just doesn't care about love, she just want a status. https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/04/brian-reveals-the-reason-he-is-still-single-at-43
  16. All for reaching out to as many fans as possible... They've learnt long time ago to get used of heights when performing. Hubs was saying they were at least 6m from the ground. Their Snow Labo concert have an even higher bridge like platform and rides for some songs they performed, their mikes are strapped to their wrists. ctto 246
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..