All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We start the process by asking you for some basic Sell gaming laptop information about your laptop, such as its brand, model, condition, and specifications.
  3. @Magician thanks for sharing this. Popularity Award is not only an open vote but, the website is also listing the current votes for each nominee. Wahhh..... Kim Soo Hyun has a great no. of votes. As far as I remember he had won this award before. I guess that was "Secretly, Greatly" days??? It's a testament to just how popular Kim Soo Hyun is right now that he's leading with almost double the vote count and in the millions!!!! This is a lot of votes. - hahaha - insane volume! Kim Soo Hyun's fandom worked hard. Well, this man is legit everywhere that even his IG posts get many articles.
  4. @ZafiroI have seen that article before. I was trending right after she said it — back when she was on that relationship show with all the foreigner panelists. Is it trending because IU is in a serious relationship now? Hmmmm? Clearly it is recent since it mentioned the new Gong Yoo/Song Hye colab in the teaser line. Yes!!I got to rewatch TYH all over again (for I don’t know — the tenth time? I’ve rewatched certain episodes many many times, tho). Episodes 7-8 where they are just starting their relationship are definitely high on my list. I also love Episode 11 and Episode 14. But I just love that entire series. I live Goblin, too—but I have to be in the right mood to watch it, because it’s just so sad on so many levels, whereas TYH (except for episode 13) is just pure happiness. I know I’ve said this many times on this Forum, but I do think all signs point to this year where we get an announcement that they got married two years ago, or that they got married last weekend. Like the article says, she would only want her closest friends (who wouldn’t betray her with leaking photos), so maybe they already are? And LDW was simply testing the waters as to how his fans would react to the news when he had his last fan meet. One can only hope!
  5. May 4, 2024 Lee Min Jung’s Instagram update with baby Seo-yi!!😍🥰 It’s May 5th in South Korea and it’s Children’s Day there apparently. So, LMJ decided to debut her baby birdie’s perfect back for this perfect occasion. Happy Children’s day to Baby Joon hoo and Baby Seo-yi!! 🎊 Her teasing caption: Lethal/Deadly back.. 😂 Ngl she does have that long torso and a perfect S line already…. Even though her diaper helped immensely here for that…hahaha… Please grow healthier and prettier, baby birdie!🐰💝🎀🪴~
  6. May 4, 2024 Lee Min Jung’s Instagram update with baby Seo-yi!!😍🥰 It’s May 5th in South Korea and it’s Children’s Day there apparently. So, LMJ decided to debut her baby birdie’s perfect back for this perfect occasion. Happy Children’s day to Baby Joon hoo and Baby Seo-yi!! 🎊 Her teasing caption: Lethal/Deadly back.. 😂 Ngl she does have that long torso and a perfect S line already…. Even though her diaper helped immensely here for that…hahaha… Please grow healthier and prettier, baby birdie!🐰💝🎀🪴~
  7. Jang Ki-yong returns to TV as realistic hero in 'The Atypical Family' By Lee Gyu-lee Actor Jang Ki-yong is returning to the small screen after a two-year hiatus to serve his mandatory military service, playing the lead in the new JTBC series, “The Atypical Family.” The romance fantasy series, set to premiere on Saturday, follows a family of heroes who lost their supernatural powers due to their own distinct reasons. The family’s son and a single father, Bok Gwi-joo (Jang), has the ability to travel back in time, but after an incident, he suffers from depression and loses his power. One day, a mysterious woman, Do Da-hae (Chun Woo-hee) comes into Bok and his family’s life, bringing changes to their powerless days. “I felt a strong attraction when I read the script. The distinctive characteristics of each hero family member was interesting, and I felt a thrilling excitement that with this character of Bok Gwi-joo, I could pull off an unexpected type of acting,” Jang said during the press conference for the series, held at Stanford Hotel in Mapo District, Seoul, Thursday. The actor shared his excitement for his comeback, adding that he took a different approach with this series than his previous works. “My 20s have always been hectic. And for the first time, I’ve had a hiatus and I realized such time is needed. I didn’t have much peace of mind before. But with this series, I felt peacefulness for the first time when preparing for it,” he said. “Because it’s my first work in almost three years, I’ve prepared a lot and wanted to do well. Personally, I’ve had a proud and fulfilling past eight months (while filming).” Director Jo Hyun-tak, known for leading the smash-hit series “Sky Castle” (2018), helmed the new series. The director noted that the series combines several genres with the irony of relatable stories from the fictional setting. “The story begins as a family who completely lost their superpowers struggle to regain them. This process is both comical, poignant and desperate. It will encompass various genres,” he said. “The series belongs to the realistic hero genre, where elements of reality and fantasy intersect continuously. I aimed to portray the fantasy storyline with a realistic touch and present the realistic aspects in a fictionalized manner.” And such irony was what drew actor Chun to join the series. “I’ve been longing to do a story about family. In the script, there was this fantasy setting to an everyday story of a family. I liked this paradox,” she said. “(The series) has a lot to show, while it’s a very practical story about people living in today’s society. (The viewers) will be able to relate and get comfort from the series.” Chun also added the series offers a unique chemistry between the two lead actors. “When Jang was cast for his role, a lot of people were surprised (to see us playing counterparts). It’s an unexpected combination,” she said. “This was Jang’s first work in three years and I haven’t done much melodrama genre so we said ‘let’s rely on each other,’ and the chemistry went well.” credit : Korea Times https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2024/05/688_373996.html
  8. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷× It's a newer version of the Nigerian Prince scam 🙃 If not Keanu Reeves, it'll be another very well-known and well-liked star. How can they be so gullible... 148
  9. Today
  10. @Magician thanks for sharing this. It appeared that he decided to focus on his fans, right after the conclusion of the drama. It's a good fan-service! So, he'll kick-off BKK then Japan next. As far as I can remember, it is his first outside South Korea in many years. The last such Asia Tour that he embarked on was after the end of "My Love from the Star" back in 2014.
  11. It's a well known fact that my Ultimate Oppa isn't on social media. Which are your favorites? Btw, The Fall Guy is an okay movie, but wouldn't pay to watch it again. Ryan Gosling is hot in it though. He plays a stunt man in the movie, and apparently he did a lot of the stunts himself. The guy he's supposed to be the stunt guy for, movie star Tom Ryder, is played by Aaron Taylor Johnson. Whom I did not recognize at first because he plays a really self-absorbed movie star. But he's ripped! @sadthe1st @joccu @Ameera Ali It's rumored that he's gonna be the next James Bond. 150
  12. Blue Dragon Ranking for April - Actors' Category 1. Kim SooHyun -45.45% 2. Son Sukku- 38.57% 3. KimJiWon - 9.64% 4. JeonJongSeo - 3.03% 5. Kim YooJung - 1.65% 6. Hwang JungEum - 1.38% 7. Kim GoEun -0.28% https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/076/0004139414
  13. 새언니에게 단련된 우리오빠의 사진실력.. ㅋㅋ 길~게 찍어줘서 고마워👏🏼👏🏼 “My brother’s photography skills were trained by my new sister Lol Thanks for ….(???)👏🏻👏🏻” instagram.com/p/C6iHljPyeaz
  14. @larus Sigh..... that you did not like the drama. Although, true - only 1-kiss and mostly hugs. Only thing missing was a nice passionate kiss. Did it rob you like this? Or maybe some were disappointed how to waste away such chemistry? I guess we need to blame the writer? @agenth Asakusa is a must go to tourists place when in Tokyo. Besides the famous temple & Tokyo Skytree, it has many shops/dining. However, it is a bit far out from the main tourist hubs like Shibuya or Shinjuku. Depends on what you like, though. Asakusa is a more 'traditional' area and has a cool local atmosphere. I always spend 1-week in Japan to visit their surroundings but, I feel that two week itinerary is maximum for suggestion. A week is the minimum time I recommend for a Japan trip. For a more relaxed Japan vacation, spend the whole week in Tokyo. What’s NICE is it’s Visa free travel for U.S. citizen tourists.
  15. actually i do want to visit Japan in the near future. I have only visited Tokyo for 15hours (layover over night), and took the opportunity to have some Ramen, stroll through Asakusa, and go to Don Quijote (?). And see some temple- nearby. awesome. i really loved my two weeks in Taiwan, the train system there was super impressive. what is the minimum one should do in Japan? Is 2 weeks enough? Probably not haha..
  16. 230504 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update "2024 NCT DREAM WORLD TOUR <THE DREAM SHOW 3 : DREAM( )SCAPE> with #KUN #DOYOUNG #TEN #NCTWISH"
  17. @YongZura⁷ I hope you can visit this country in the future. Just in case, you need to visit Hokkaido. Snow can be found across Hokkaido. The locals say that it snows somewhere in Hokkaido every day during winter. For me, this is the place where I have eaten the best Takoyaki. Taste-wise, they were similar despite having I believe cheese sauce as a difference. There's the smoky flavor from the sauce. Japan attractions appeal to everyone - they have put it high on travel bucket lists. Hahaha - to eat tempura in Tokyo—this was just one of the reasons Japan tops my bucket lists. Japan is one of my favorite places aside from South Korea because of its unique cuisine. I was there for my first travel the month of April some years ago, and it was sunny the whole week. The streets had surprisingly few cars. The railway system pretty much takes you to all the major tourist hot spots. There were A LOT of Chinese tourists… Going to Japan actually reminds me a lot of Taipei… Tokyo is full of narrow alleys and walkways and Taipei is similar, too. Even the natural sceneries look similar. I’ve been warned by literally everyone I know who has ever been to Japan that no Japanese people speak English but, surprisingly, some of them speak the language. Almost all of the employees at popular tourist destinations know at least enough English to do their jobs (probably not enough to start a conversation, though). The only time I ran into problems were at restaurants (sometimes… there were still servers who did know English) and shopping at malls like Takashimaya. But everyone was very patient in helping me. Overall, I really loved and enjoyed my first trip. That's why, I am going back again and again there. @agenth
  18. 10CM의 밤이 빛날수 있게, 반딧불이 되어준 도영🫧 다음에는 어디로 갈까요? 240504 WayV_official Twitter Update 240504 nctwishofficial Twitter Update
  19. P.S. Have you read this? https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/korean/goblin-actress-yoo-in-na-reflects-on-wedding-plans-reveals-how-close-friend-iu-has-influenced-her-thoughts/articleshow/109695176.cms
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..