Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

• 3 weeks later...

[Photos] Added new posters and stills for the Korean movie 'Another Way'

Keeping relevant material only

photo803739.jpg

Added new posters and stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Another Way" (2015)

Directed by Jo Chang-ho

With Kim Jae-wook, Seo Ye-ji, Kang Soo-jin-I,...

Synopsis
"Another Way" depicts a story about a man and a woman, who stumble through their difficult life every day, help each other heal their mental scars through a journey together around the area in Chuncheon.

Release date in Korea : 2017/01/19

photo803738.jpg

photo803735.jpg

source

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

KJW has been making a special appearance in the currently airing drama, Voice (on OCN). I won't mentioned anything beyond that, and put the clips of him under a spoiler (since it will be a spoiler if you want to watch this drama).

(Clips of him from last weeks episodes as well as this week will be under the cut. I'll edit this post with tomorrow's episode cuts as well.) (*EDIT: added the clips up to Episode 14.)

Voice (OCN): Episodes 8-14 (Clips)

Spoiler

• Like 2

omo he's the cold-blooded killer psycopath in VOICE!!!! gaaaahhhh i'm always frustrated by his character there! i always wish they'd caught him and make him suffer!! gonna watch the last ep of VOICE later with eng sub..tho i watch the raw version for a bit coz im so curious on whats gonna happen to him and oh boyyy the way he died there is just too brutal!! haha omo i dont mean to laugh...anyway he did a good job with his role! he fits the psycho character well lol

• Like 1

Here are the clips for the final two episodes. (You can find Episodes 8-14: here.)

Voice (OCN): Episodes 15-16 (Final)

Spoiler

Here's some BTS clips/interviews from the cast of Voice, including KJW.

Voice (OCN) - BTS/Interviews (Clip below is preview of BTS special that will be shown on March 18th & 19th)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Two episode specials were shown last week. If you want to watch the specials with English subs, feel free to message me and I'll send the link (since we're not allowed to post download/streaming links to full episodes here).

Voice (OCN) - BTS Specials

Spoiler

• Like 1

need help! could someone who understands Korean kindly translate Jae Wook's parts from 26:47? this video is taken from Director's Cut Season 2, a music variety travel show. they were playing truth or dare and the host/ other guests asked him about his ambitions and love life ( from 28:52 onwards i think). curious to know what the questions and his responses were exactly.

BIG THANKS! :D

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Recent news...

Kim Jae Wook Likely to Join Same Agency as Gong Yoo and Gong Hyo Jin After Buzzy Starring Turn in OCN Drama Voice

NkGrfVL.jpg

Looks like the pendulum is finally and deservingly swinging the other way, which is up thank the drama gods, when it comes to Kim Jae Wook‘s acting career. His was career with a trendy boost with Coffee Prince, a breakout in Bad Guy, but eventually hit the low point with Inspiring Generation as the second lead who got written off the drama a third into the narrative. His arc in Who Are You was too sad to be considered re-watchable unless one is a glutton for punishment, so now I just need to marathon Voice to be fully caught up with this charismatic and truly talented actor. Playing the baddie in Voice did wonders for reigniting his career with K-ent attention and hopefully his next move will parlay the momentum further – Kim Jae Wook likely going to join the same agency as Gong Yoo and Gong Hyo Jin as he’s in talks with Soop Entertainment. Him being back with the Coffee Prince is such good throwback mojos, not to mention an agency with super popular stars that places him in good position to get more interesting projects. Please promote him properly Soop!

source

Rest of the pictures from the article under the spoiler:

Spoiler

8JDG3bw.jpg

bkWixEI.jpg

ynusdf.jpg

5vcSlJ5.jpg

ynu5.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Aw, will the second lead get the girl this time? You know I love it when that happens.In the new SBS romantic-comedy drama Temperature of Love, Kim Jae-wook , who has signed on for a supporting role.

Kim Jae-wook has been cast to play an entertainment agency CEO who likes Yang Se-jong’s cooking and becomes partners with him to open Good Soup. But he’ll also fall for the heroine, and they’ll eventually go from business partners to romantic rivals. Kim Jae-wook is also coming off of a recent OCN thriller (Voice) in which he played a frightening psychopath, so right now I can only think of the potential rivalry between (main lead)Yang Se-jong’s evil clone and Kim Jae-wook’s evil killer

Temperature of Love is slated for a September premiere in the Monday-Tuesday slot following Falsify.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, I've been really busy lately, so I haven't had time to update anything. But I finally updated the 1st post with links to his current drama 'Temperature of Love' and current movie 'Butterfly Sleep'. Here's a preview of the movie btw (it was shown at the Busan International Film Festival):

[Movie Teaser] Butterfly Sleep

Also, side note, this instagram is good for translation of KJW updates: https://www.instagram.com/kjwupdates/

And if you didn't know this is KJW's official instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/jaeuck.kim/

• Like 2