Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

%EC%A0%95%EC%9A%B0%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%8411.j%EC%A0%95%EC%9A%B0%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%842.jp

Temperature of Love lonliness strike to both of us.

Oppa you are my only reason to watch this drama, only for you I watch this drama until the end. 

Writer made jung woo character hurt and in ending by ignoring his heart feelings and emotions. . . Itself A Sad ending for Jung woo. 

My mind or heart both hurt for you......watching you hurt my heartaches. 

JUNG WOO character too lonely no one besides him he always solve problems of others but no one understand his wounded heart. 

HE WAS ALONE. .......HIS HEART ALSO LONGING FOR LOVE. 

The deeper the love the more  he loose himself but he must forget her. He fall in love with her but he must forget her..His heart clearly resisting how can he fully discard all the memories. 

I know his wounded heart. .....even  if a drop of memories remain he may tried to hide it deep in his heart.

I really hope to see KJW as the main lead in a drama next time. I know he's been the main lead in his movies for a while now, but I just wanted to see him as the main lead in his next drama. I think I've been hoping for that since the MSOAN (Mary Stayed Out All Night) days. Hopefully, one day...

The last BTS of Temperature of Love with KJW and the rest of the cast:

Also KJW's instagram update from a few days ago:

• Like 1

'2017 MAMA in Hong Kong 

Mnet Asian Music Awards' awards ceremony held at Hong Kong AWE (AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena, AsiaWorld Expo Arena) on the afternoon of December 1st *2017

24127224_163595857577579_6908961684577052cf10099129b5458f93c8bce7dce2602.jpg24177422_137225570385382_880771986804545

Kim jae wook MAMA PRESENTER Hong kong----

*HEIZE *BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE FEMALE SOLO