Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

Guest bluewish1430293104

Lynn715 said: @thsbllx  This is the video I made, its darker. I thought I'd share it cause this is as scary/gory as the series gets! If you can handle this, then the series would be fine for you. I'm not as good at making videos as @anannanann is though...

http://youtu.be/_IOSG-zwQQk

@akinahana89 @Lynn715 @anannanann Here, I found the Japanese article on that talked about his award and translated the paragraph that relates to him:
In Part 2 of the Korea Awards Ceremony, for the "Actor that's expected to be active for the next 10 years", the Executive Committee made a special selection. The 'Judge's Special Award' was awarded to Kim Jae Wook, who had returned from his military service on April this year. Going on stage, Kim Jae Wook said in fluent Japanese, "It's been a long time since I've come to Japan, and since I'm able to stand in front of everyone, I'm very nervous. I have such feelings now that I've returned." He was able to show the fans a little of the capable figure that he's become, showing that he's worthy of the award, and who now have expectations of him in the future.

original jpn source

What a great award! I think he'll be active in this field beyond ten years, He is so talented!! Music, Acting, Modeling, I really believe there is nothing he can't do. He is good looking and all, but as I said before, his personality (from what I have seen) is magnetic. He isn't just a pretty face. He don't play guitar, sing, act because he is handsome. He does those things cause he tried, practiced, and keep going. I'm thrilled he got this award! I hope more people realize he isn't just a pretty face. He is so much more..

Guest bluewish1430293104

Ayame said: @akinahana89 @Lynn715 @anannanann Here, I found the Japanese article on that talked about his award and translated the paragraph that relates to him:
In Part 2 of the Korea Awards Ceremony, for the "Actor that's expected to be active for the next 10 years", the Executive Committee made a special selection. The 'Judge's Special Award' was awarded to Kim Jae Wook, who had returned from his military service on April this year. Going on stage, Kim Jae Wook said in fluent Japanese, "It's been a long time since I've come to Japan, and since I'm able to stand in front of everyone, I'm very nervous. I have such feelings now that I've returned." He was able to show the fans a little of the capable figure that he's become, showing that he's worthy of the award, and who now have expectations of him in the future.

original jpn source

(Putting this in a separate post since the last one would be too crowded.) I'm not sure if this was posted yet, but this is a short movie that Kim Jae Wook is doing related to fashion. With the 3 people participating (including him), will have interviews before the release of the short movie. His interview will be released tomorrow. I translated the explanation/summary on the website [since it's in Japanese]:
Coat Shared Love @ ESTNATION ~Evangelist of Love~That is, a love story to send to adults who love fashion. Estnation's first short movie, 'COAT SHARED LOVE ~Evangelist of Love~' will be released to the public on November 1st (Friday) on the official website. The leads will have mid-winter fashion, 'coats', adults with a dramatic-type of love design. Starring Kim Jae Wook, Kuroda Eimi, Miyamoto Ayana, we'll meet these 3 wonderful people. So then, this preview, from today will be the start of the distribution. WIth the release on November 1st, with a special interview updated every Tuesday and Friday. Hidden in the coat, EMOTION, SOPHISTICATION, TEMPTATION, will be wrapped during that time. Your story too, will start to move.

Teaser for short movie:http://youtu.be/zCsom9Eyofs

original jpn source
====
I'll try to translate his interview when it's released tomorrow, although I can't guarantee anything since I'm better with translating text (articles, etc) than I am with interviews lol. (I mean I've been learning Japanese for years now, and I do understand, but I'm not super fluent.) 

• 2 weeks later...

The two episodes of what I mentioned earlier (a few posts above this one) is released.
Coat Shared Love @ ESTNATION ~Evangelist of Love~

Episode 1http://youtu.be/qrXKtf1jam8

Episode 2http://youtu.be/vQ1JXATYF5k

• 3 weeks later...
Guest livon123

I can't wait to see his next series, he was amazing at the detective ghostish character in WHo are you? He need to come back in another series soon.

rachel said: Grrr!!! I was expecting he takes a lead role, but now we have this:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/kim-jae-wook-cast-in-age-of-feeling/

Probably he's going to steal the show, like he did in "Who are you"! I hope that, at least.
Btw, annyeong everybody! I think it's my first post here, but I'm always here in silent lurker mode :D That's great news! I was going to watch Age of Feeling for Kim Hyun Joong, but now I'll be watching for Kim Jae Wook too! It's unfortunate that he'll be second lead again, but I am sure he will get a lead role soon. He's done such an amazing job so far, improving with every new drama he takes part of, that it's only a matter of time. Even though I love KHJ to bits, I can admit he is not the best actor; however, he has a fairly large fanbase, so I'm sure the drama will be receiving a lot of attention - which will also be a good thing for KJW. :)

rachel said: Grrr!!! I was expecting he takes a lead role, but now we have this:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/kim-jae-wook-cast-in-age-of-feeling/

Probably he's going to steal the show, like he did in "Who are you"! I hope that, at least.
Btw, annyeong everybody! I think it's my first post here, but I'm always here in silent lurker mode :D