Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

Since I've spoken Japanese for a few years, I decided to translate the short article from yesterday relating to "Butterfly Sleep" to English from Japanese. ^^

[NEWS] Nakayama Miho and Kim Jae Wook attend the Busan Film Festival, walking down red carpet arm-in-arm

Nakayama Miho, who returned with a starring role in 5 years with the movie "Butterfly Sleep", attended the 22nd Busan International Film Festival's Red Carpet Event on October 12th.

"Butterfly Sleep" was among other films shown at the festival's gala presentation. As Nakayama Miho participated in her first overseas film festival, she walked alongside her co-star Kim Jae Wook. She expressed, "I was very happy being surrounded by the cheers of all the fans."  Her co-star Kim Jae Wook said, "It's an honor to walk alongside Nakayama-san. I'm happy for the immense cheering from the fans." Director Jeong Jae Eun, who wasn't able to give a speech at the event, said, "They're a very beautiful couple. I'm satisfied with being able to see them together at this event." Furthermore, the movie will premiere tomorrow on October 14th.

"Butterfly Sleep" is a movie that depicts a story of love between the novelist Matsumura Ryoko, who suffers from Alzheimer's disease and Chan Hae, a Korean exchange student who's attracted to her.  The movie will be open to viewing in theaters across Japan and South Korea starting in May 2018.

original source

vjr7IaE.jpg

• Like 1

I started watching Voice for Kim Jae Wook and even though I was getting impatient about him apprearing later in the episodes, still I wasn't dissapointed!!

Since I'm obsessed with how amazing Jae Wook's acting is, here is an edit I made of him in Voice :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

English subbed version of KJW at the opening ceremony of the 22nd Busan International Film Festival (his part is at 11:34 mark of the video):

[ENG SUB] Opening Ceremony of The 22nd Busan International Film Festival

• Like 1

2958j1024bce56u1qa3u.jpg640603s0vv3tg1gca9p2.jpgc6n5378sr7x43s312zd1.jpg

Spoiler

6tn1by5u6fkh9j0oo448.jpg7m543q130o1m309tr042.jpg

"Kim Jaeuk Park early summer red carpet pictures online community news 10/28/2017 11:44 [Insight] = reporters early summer night, temperatures of Love" Kim Jaeuk This unique sexiness' 22th Pusan International Film Festival took water on the red carpet. A recent online community has been sharing this photo of the actor Kim Jaeuk attend the 22th Pusan International Film Festival. It contains the photos' 22th Pusan International Film Festival red carpet ceremony held on-site look at the Hall of Busan Haeundae Udon movies last 12 days. Kim Jaeuk day has emerged along the Japanese actress Miho Nakayama and the arms of the movie "Love Letter" focused breathing new 'nabijam' cheuni of directors. He is a perfect fit, as well as online communities suite and fitted with a smile to melt the yeosim entered the red carpet were a lot of cameras baptism of the field. Recently Kim Jaeuk in SBS 'Temperature of Love "has a gulls flutter in the audience watching bakjeongwoo station only Lee Hyeonsu (Seo Hyeonjin). As Kane realized its popularity attracted huge cheers pouring every time Kim Jaeuk to take a pose towards the camera. There is also onde gande before he psychopath serial killer bloody smoke in the womb sphere OCN 'voice' He waved back with a sexy masculinity properly yeosim day.

(Google translated ) 

http://m.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=124624

• 3 weeks later...