Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest severus

madbrows said: To all the ladies that have boyfriends, or all the single ladies that have a love-interest: what would cause you to get a ride from another guy (that is NOT your boyfriend)? Be honest. 

Hi ladies,
Long story short.. yesterday I went on a typical first date with a girl for a few hours. Was really chill and had a few good laughs all around. Felt like a typical 1 on 1 friend outing (in my opinion at least, not sure how she felt).
Later that night I get a text from her essentially thanking me for the hang out and saying she had fun.
My question is, is there a hidden meaning to the text? My friend was saying that was her just being polite and told me I was friend-zoned. 

Guest writerstale

@Mr-2PM: If she wasn't interested she wouldn't have contacted you. Stop over thinking and stop listening to your friend on this one. Go out with her again, go with the flow, keep doing what you're doing, and have fun!

Guest I_play_with_dolls

@Mr-2PM: I'm pretty sure she just genuinely thought the date was nice. I don't really get how your friend got the idea that she was saying she doesn't want to go on a date with you again. I mean it seems like a pretty straight forward message. 

To the Korean girls out there, I have a Korean girl friend who I've known for 4 years now. Got to know her when I was attached with my ex, became much more close after i broke up slightly over a year ago. She calls me 'Oppa' (though I dont think much of it being an indicator of interest). We been going out once or twice every week for awhile now. She always slings her arm through mine when we are out. What would you say her level of interest is? Does she like me more than a friend or am I deep in the friendzone?

Guest onehundredpercentasian

So I'm going to tell my crush that I like him and this is how I'm going to say it:

"I don't want to talk like recruiter to recruit, I want to talk as friends right now because I feel as if this is important. Before this year ends I want to let everything go and start fresh with no regrets. And the reason why I'm telling you this is because I've grown to like you and I known it's unprofessional in every way because you are my sergeant but I just want you to understand how I feel and that's it. I know things will eventually get awkward between the both of us because of this but I really hope it doesn't. You don't have to answer my question but do you think will this change anything between us?"

What are your guys thoughts on this confession?

Mr-2PM said: Hi ladies,
Long story short.. yesterday I went on a typical first date with a girl for a few hours. Was really chill and had a few good laughs all around. Felt like a typical 1 on 1 friend outing (in my opinion at least, not sure how she felt).
Later that night I get a text from her essentially thanking me for the hang out and saying she had fun.
My question is, is there a hidden meaning to the text? My friend was saying that was her just being polite and told me I was friend-zoned. 

btbh said: To the Korean girls out there, I have a Korean girl friend who I've known for 4 years now. Got to know her when I was attached with my ex, became much more close after i broke up slightly over a year ago. She calls me 'Oppa' (though I dont think much of it being an indicator of interest). We been going out once or twice every week for awhile now. She always slings her arm through mine when we are out. What would you say her level of interest is? Does she like me more than a friend or am I deep in the friendzone?

Hey girls, I need your advice on something. I recently started to like this guy and I just found out that a good friend of mine had a major crush on him last year and she's recently gotten over it (or so I have been told). She never told me of her crush on him because I didn't know him at the time. Her crush on him was, from beginning to end, one-sided and she knew that he didn't feel the same way. 
If you were my friend, would you want me to tell you about my feelings for him? I keep going back and forth between telling her and not telling her but I imagine, if it all works out and we end up dating, I wouldn't want her to be ambushed by the news. I don't think she'd be bitter, but she might want to know, right? Help me haha 

Guest mwahai

sunnyworld said: Hey girls, I need your advice on something. I recently started to like this guy and I just found out that a good friend of mine had a major crush on him last year and she's recently gotten over it (or so I have been told). She never told me of her crush on him because I didn't know him at the time. Her crush on him was, from beginning to end, one-sided and she knew that he didn't feel the same way. 
If you were my friend, would you want me to tell you about my feelings for him? I keep going back and forth between telling her and not telling her but I imagine, if it all works out and we end up dating, I wouldn't want her to be ambushed by the news. I don't think she'd be bitter, but she might want to know, right? Help me haha 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry i need some advice, So first of all i have a girlfriend, we've been togther for over 2 years. A couple of months ago a random guy she didnt know randomly added her on facebook and they started getting to know each other and yeah i am fine with that but the problem is he only added my girlfriend at first because he was  *looking for a girlfriend* but when he found out my girlfriend is taken he still try to get close to her. So they talked for a couple of months and he kept asking her to call everyday and if she can hang out with him often and hug each other. She showed me their convos, i never asked her too though but she wanted to showed me anyways. In those convos he kept calling my gf cute constantly and saying he wish he can have a gf like her and that really bothered me even more. She assured me that there was nothing going on and she wont hug him too because she knows im not okay with it. It's not that i dont trust my girlfriend but the guys intention is really bothering me. But today i found out my girlfriend hug him and i felt really angry cause she went back on her words, I don't know what to do or if i even have the right to be mad? Can you girls give me some advice? i haven't spoken to her about it yet because i dont know what to say or if i'm just over reacting :/
:-< :-<

I have a crush on a girl, I asked her to be my gf, but she declined. she told me the reason why, and it was honestly really sad. she's been mistreated a lot in the past, and I feel so bad that I just want to be there for her and make her happy. But I'm afraid she'll mistake my kindness for me just wanting to pursue her.

If you girls know a guy likes you, and he's suddenly being really nice, would you girls also think that he's just trying to get with you, and have another chance even though you rejected him already?

any suggestion on how I should go about being there for her without making it look like I'm just buttering her up?

Ninshark said: If you girls know a guy likes you, and he's suddenly being really nice, would you girls also think that he's just trying to get with you, and have another chance even though you rejected him already?

any suggestion on how I should go about being there for her without making it look like I'm just buttering her up?

jennibear01 said: thi_mnguyen_at_hotmail.com_stv said: Hey sorry i need some advice, So first of all i have a girlfriend, we've been togther for over 2 years. A couple of months ago a random guy she didnt know randomly added her on facebook and they started getting to know each other and yeah i am fine with that but the problem is he only added my girlfriend at first because he was  *looking for a girlfriend* but when he found out my girlfriend is taken he still try to get close to her. So they talked for a couple of months and he kept asking her to call everyday and if she can hang out with him often and hug each other. She showed me their convos, i never asked her too though but she wanted to showed me anyways. In those convos he kept calling my gf cute constantly and saying he wish he can have a gf like her and that really bothered me even more. She assured me that there was nothing going on and she wont hug him too because she knows im not okay with it. It's not that i dont trust my girlfriend but the guys intention is really bothering me. But today i found out my girlfriend hug him and i felt really angry cause she went back on her words, I don't know what to do or if i even have the right to be mad? Can you girls give me some advice? i haven't spoken to her about it yet because i dont know what to say or if i'm just over reacting :/
:-< :-<

thi_mnguyen_at_hotmail.com_stv said: yeah i talked to her about it yesteday that im uncomfortable with the guys intention. But she just thinks that i dont trust her and said that i should trust her.  And she  got upset and i apologize but deep down i feel upset too because no matter how much i try to explain to her she doesn't understand how hard it is for me

I have been talking to this guy for around 5-6 months. He told me a lot of personal past/recent experience/things, treats me really well and has put in a lot of effort to communicate/ making whatever we have now progress into something more (I think according to him) However we only see each other religiously once a week sometimes slightly over a week but he always make it up to me. so how should I suggested him to hangout with me twice a week? alsomonths ago, he suggested on doing double dates with my friend after I told him that I have been a third wheel for the past few weeks now. My respond was "okay, we'll see" months after I took his advice and suggested to him to do a double date TWICE with his friends but his respond was "you will" yet recently when I sneakily asked him to bring me around his friends he told me "it is a big step, I am not ready. Please give me more time" after that incident I havnt "suggested" it anymore but our previous hangout he brought up a conversation in regard to his family and said "i want you to meet my family. They will like you" I dont think I am ready to meet his family. Friends yes! but family! I am nervous and confused !! what is it that he wants? one day he told me hes not ready then the next he just gives me hope every time we hungout he always either hold my hands, bring my hands to his and hold it or just rest his hand on my lap while driving. he always hold my hands or just make sure that people know we are a couple. ..however his actions and words really confused me !! there are times where we would bumped into his friends when we hungout, but i did not tag along with him when he go to say hello to him because I respect his boundary and unreadiness to bring me into his world. what should I do? Did I do the right thing by just sitting there while he went to say hi to his friend or should I tag along to be polite??

Guest EnYingChen

Ninshark said: I have a crush on a girl, I asked her to be my gf, but she declined. she told me the reason why, and it was honestly really sad. she's been mistreated a lot in the past, and I feel so bad that I just want to be there for her and make her happy. But I'm afraid she'll mistake my kindness for me just wanting to pursue her.

If you girls know a guy likes you, and he's suddenly being really nice, would you girls also think that he's just trying to get with you, and have another chance even though you rejected him already?

Ninshark said: I have a crush on a girl, I asked her to be my gf, but she declined. she told me the reason why, and it was honestly really sad. she's been mistreated a lot in the past, and I feel so bad that I just want to be there for her and make her happy. But I'm afraid she'll mistake my kindness for me just wanting to pursue her.