Quantcast

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@severus @rosierosie So I went for it. It was pretty nerve-wracking. One of the toughest things I've ever had to do. I was inspired by that saying about all you need is 20 seconds of insane coura

Nah, you just need experience

RUN! RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!!! 1) She had her friends telling you that she liked you, when she had a boyfriend. 2) She got a new boyfriend very quickly after breaking up. 3) She go

TRaNz said: So im heading out to din dinz with a friend who i havent seen in like....umm 8 months or something a rather.
Just a thought, i know this doesnt go for ALL girls, but for most, do they rather the guy do most of the talking, like ask things, tell stories etc. or them be the one doing more of the talking?

TRaNz said: So im heading out to din dinz with a friend who i havent seen in like....umm 8 months or something a rather.
Just a thought, i know this doesnt go for ALL girls, but for most, do they rather the guy do most of the talking, like ask things, tell stories etc. or them be the one doing more of the talking?

Hey ladies, I like this girl and she's in my class. I think she's so smart and cute and pretty, but I don't know how to approach her. I want to be near her all the time. What should I do? Should I just say hi and make a conversation? I think she likes Exo and she's white btw. She's so cute and kind of short. What do I do?

Guest [ knockOUT ]

Rip Tide said: Hey ladies, I like this girl and she's in my class. I think she's so smart and cute and pretty, but I don't know how to approach her. I want to be near her all the time. What should I do? Should I just say hi and make a conversation? I think she likes Exo and she's white btw. She's so cute and kind of short. What do I do?

Guest EnYingChen

Rip Tide said: Hey ladies, I like this girl and she's in my class. I think she's so smart and cute and pretty, but I don't know how to approach her. I want to be near her all the time. What should I do? Should I just say hi and make a conversation? I think she likes Exo and she's white btw. She's so cute and kind of short. What do I do?

So I can't stop thinking about her! She's so nice though... I ignored her for like the first 4 weeks of school and I'm starting to notice her :(. I look at her a lot now, but I don't think she notices. We have group discussions and like I said I don't know if she was looking at me during the first 4 weeks. Our class has around 24 students... I never get the chance to sit next to her or talk to her :((. I kind of what to try really hard in that class now. Should I wear cologne and dress nice and "accidentily" bump into her?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Rip Tide said: So I can't stop thinking about her! She's so nice though... I ignored her for like the first 4 weeks of school and I'm starting to notice her :(. I look at her a lot now, but I don't think she notices. We have group discussions and like I said I don't know if she was looking at me during the first 4 weeks. Our class has around 24 students... I never get the chance to sit next to her or talk to her :((. I kind of what to try really hard in that class now. Should I wear cologne and dress nice and "accidentily" bump into her?

Rip Tide said: So I can't stop thinking about her! She's so nice though... I ignored her for like the first 4 weeks of school and I'm starting to notice her :(. I look at her a lot now, but I don't think she notices. We have group discussions and like I said I don't know if she was looking at me during the first 4 weeks. Our class has around 24 students... I never get the chance to sit next to her or talk to her :((. I kind of what to try really hard in that class now. Should I wear cologne and dress nice and "accidentily" bump into her?

Rip Tideyou can always dress nice, smell nice but if theres no communication then nothing will work. All of that have been said, go talk to her !!! since you have a class with her that should be easy to create a constant & stable conversation ..Girls like guys that takes initiative
writerstalefamily oriented, respect of my decision/choices and "us", put me first before anyone else even his friends, willing to communicate even when we fought, resolved any issue/misunderstanding between us

• 2 weeks later...
Guest motherducker

Girls, would you tell the guy you're dating that he's the first? First kiss and all those firsts? What are the chances of him taking advantage of you? Keep it a secret? To protect myself or tell him to make him feel special?

I think "firsts" are kind of irrelevant to me, and this is coming from someone who hasn't had too many experiences with relationships. I don't like to share irrelevant information about myself unless someone asks specifically.

That doesn't necessarily mean that I'm ashamed of myself for not having too much experience, but because I feel that "firsts" aren't that important to me, I'd want the other person to understand that and see that that shouldn't be too important to them as well. That might be asking a lot from them, but for someone to ask me a question like that, I'd assume that we'd have to be pretty close, eapecially in a relationship, and that I trust them enough to use to use whatever information I give them to not use it to their advantage.

Guest azn_roger

If a guy who is interested in a girl finally musters up the courage to talk to her for the first time, but he comes off as nervous, what would the girl see that as? Cute? Weird? Awkward?
Assuming this is an ordinary case, where the guy is not a creeper and the girl is an average, reasonable person. The girl has seen him around before, but has never actually met him.

• Guest pinned this topic