Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Rip Tide said: So I can't stop thinking about her! She's so nice though... I ignored her for like the first 4 weeks of school and I'm starting to notice her :(. I look at her a lot now, but I don't think she notices. We have group discussions and like I said I don't know if she was looking at me during the first 4 weeks. Our class has around 24 students... I never get the chance to sit next to her or talk to her :((. I kind of what to try really hard in that class now. Should I wear cologne and dress nice and "accidentily" bump into her?

Rip Tide said: So I can't stop thinking about her! She's so nice though... I ignored her for like the first 4 weeks of school and I'm starting to notice her :(. I look at her a lot now, but I don't think she notices. We have group discussions and like I said I don't know if she was looking at me during the first 4 weeks. Our class has around 24 students... I never get the chance to sit next to her or talk to her :((. I kind of what to try really hard in that class now. Should I wear cologne and dress nice and "accidentily" bump into her?

Rip Tideyou can always dress nice, smell nice but if theres no communication then nothing will work. All of that have been said, go talk to her !!! since you have a class with her that should be easy to create a constant & stable conversation ..Girls like guys that takes initiative
writerstalefamily oriented, respect of my decision/choices and "us", put me first before anyone else even his friends, willing to communicate even when we fought, resolved any issue/misunderstanding between us

• 2 weeks later...
Guest motherducker

Girls, would you tell the guy you're dating that he's the first? First kiss and all those firsts? What are the chances of him taking advantage of you? Keep it a secret? To protect myself or tell him to make him feel special?

I think "firsts" are kind of irrelevant to me, and this is coming from someone who hasn't had too many experiences with relationships. I don't like to share irrelevant information about myself unless someone asks specifically.

That doesn't necessarily mean that I'm ashamed of myself for not having too much experience, but because I feel that "firsts" aren't that important to me, I'd want the other person to understand that and see that that shouldn't be too important to them as well. That might be asking a lot from them, but for someone to ask me a question like that, I'd assume that we'd have to be pretty close, eapecially in a relationship, and that I trust them enough to use to use whatever information I give them to not use it to their advantage.

Guest azn_roger

If a guy who is interested in a girl finally musters up the courage to talk to her for the first time, but he comes off as nervous, what would the girl see that as? Cute? Weird? Awkward?
Assuming this is an ordinary case, where the guy is not a creeper and the girl is an average, reasonable person. The girl has seen him around before, but has never actually met him.

azn_roger said: If a guy who is interested in a girl finally musters up the courage to talk to her for the first time, but he comes off as nervous, what would the girl see that as? Cute? Weird? Awkward?
Assuming this is an ordinary case, where the guy is not a creeper and the girl is an average, reasonable person. The girl has seen him around before, but has never actually met him.

Guest applejuicechaser

Does size matter towards Asian women? Do you guys think 4" is too small?

I'm kind of iffy to get into a relationship, because of my size. I would really appreciate the truth from you guys, whether its negative or positive. I know people say its about the love and what not, but i know sex is a part of it too, for intimacy. What were your experiences like, and how did you honestly feel about someone small?

What if you were in love, but the sex wasnt good and over time- you wanted better sex really bad. You would start fantasizing about wild sex w/ other people, but just for sex only. Would you cheat? Because you don't want to lose the relationship with someone who you really love and connected with?

Hey Ladies! I need your view on this!!! So, I am a gal myself. I'm starting to get interested in this guy, He's single. The thing is he took a pic with a girl I think is attractive. I know that to some people appearance does play a part to attraction as well. I'm not saying I'm ugly but I find her more 'prettier' than me. I know ultimately personality weighs a bit heavier than appearance so I don't want to give up just yet. It's just I don't know the other girl personally so I don't know how well they connect together too. 
Have you gals been in a situation like this were you were talking to a guy and he talked/talks to way more 'prettier' singles or he's been talking to a girl a little longer than you and you feel your 'losing' him? My second question. Do you kinda brace yourself to whats to come? 

applejuicechaser said: Does size matter towards Asian women? Do you guys think 4" is too small? I'm kind of iffy to get into a relationship, because of my size. I would really appreciate the truth from you guys, whether its negative or positive. I know people say its about the love and what not, but i know sex is a part of it too, for intimacy. What were your experiences like, and how did you honestly feel about someone small? What if you were in love, but the sex wasnt good and over time- you wanted better sex really bad. You would start fantasizing about wild sex w/ other people, but just for sex only. Would you cheat? Because you don't want to lose the relationship with someone who you really love and connected with?

applejuicechaser said: Does size matter towards Asian women? Do you guys think 4" is too small? I'm kind of iffy to get into a relationship, because of my size. I would really appreciate the truth from you guys, whether its negative or positive. I know people say its about the love and what not, but i know sex is a part of it too, for intimacy. What were your experiences like, and how did you honestly feel about someone small? What if you were in love, but the sex wasnt good and over time- you wanted better sex really bad. You would start fantasizing about wild sex w/ other people, but just for sex only. Would you cheat? Because you don't want to lose the relationship with someone who you really love and connected with?

Guest motherducker

Guest [ knockOUT ]