Quantcast
Guest michele17

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Some context: me and a friend were at an event where we received individual polaroid pictures of ourselves. At the same event, I later won a raffle prize.  Since I didn't have a bag or anything with me to put my picture, I decided to put the picture inside the prize's box. I ended up giving the prize to my friend while completely forgetting that my picture was inside. She later posted both her picture and mine onto instagram, but she never mentioned or gave my picture back to me.
I guess my question is what does it mean if a girl decides to keep a picture of you? Should I even bring this up to the girl? For the record, I am interested in her.

Some context: me and a friend were at an event where we received individual polaroid pictures of ourselves. At the same event, I later won a raffle prize.  Since I didn't have a bag or anything with me to put my picture, I decided to slip my picture inside the prize. I ended up giving the prize to my friend while completely forgetting about my picture. She later posted both her picture and mine onto instagram, but she never mentioned or gave my picture back to me.

I guess my question is what does it mean if a girl decides to keep a picture of you? Should I even bring this up to the girl? For the record, I am interested in her.

Even before I read the last sentence. My thoughts were you had just indirectly told her you were interested. In general no one gives a picture of themselves to someone else with no reason behind it and the fact that you topped it off with a gift aswell.

However this could cause confusion for the girl as she could be questioning if you were just being nice.

The picture could be a good conversation starter regarding your interest though. So go talk to her!

esapele said:

Some context: me and a friend were at an event where we received individual polaroid pictures of ourselves. At the same event, I later won a raffle prize.  Since I didn't have a bag or anything with me to put my picture, I decided to slip my picture inside the prize. I ended up giving the prize to my friend while completely forgetting about my picture. She later posted both her picture and mine onto instagram, but she never mentioned or gave my picture back to me.

Guest Keion

Its the actual experiencing (not the experience itself) that should be observed.

Doing this, it is inevitable that perspective will broaden, to where the one being observed (you) appears small, and play-like. Everything then, becomes lighter.

The experience itself is unnecessary. Consider it like candy.

Your pain, and your triumphs mean nothing. They're just things the toy experiences.

Guest writerstale

For those in good relationships what do you feel that you need and like about your bf?

How weird would it be for you if a guy asked you about your friend he liked from a year ago? I totally missed my chance like a year ago, but I don't want to let it go.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

odaesan said: How weird would it be for you if a guy asked you about your friend he liked from a year ago? I totally missed my chance like a year ago, but I don't want to let it go.

Guest chindarella

odaesan said: How weird would it be for you if a guy asked you about your friend he liked from a year ago? I totally missed my chance like a year ago, but I don't want to let it go.

So im heading out to din dinz with a friend who i havent seen in like....umm 8 months or something a rather.
Just a thought, i know this doesnt go for ALL girls, but for most, do they rather the guy do most of the talking, like ask things, tell stories etc. or them be the one doing more of the talking?

Guest chindarella

chindarella
said: odaesan said: How weird would it be for you if a guy asked you about your friend he liked from a year ago? I totally missed my chance like a year ago, but I don't want to let it go.

TRaNz said: So im heading out to din dinz with a friend who i havent seen in like....umm 8 months or something a rather.
Just a thought, i know this doesnt go for ALL girls, but for most, do they rather the guy do most of the talking, like ask things, tell stories etc. or them be the one doing more of the talking?

TRaNz said: So im heading out to din dinz with a friend who i havent seen in like....umm 8 months or something a rather.

Hey ladies, I like this girl and she's in my class. I think she's so smart and cute and pretty, but I don't know how to approach her. I want to be near her all the time. What should I do? Should I just say hi and make a conversation? I think she likes Exo and she's white btw. She's so cute and kind of short. What do I do?

Guest [ knockOUT ]

Rip Tide said: Hey ladies, I like this girl and she's in my class. I think she's so smart and cute and pretty, but I don't know how to approach her. I want to be near her all the time. What should I do? Should I just say hi and make a conversation? I think she likes Exo and she's white btw. She's so cute and kind of short. What do I do?

Guest EnYingChen

Rip Tide said: Hey ladies, I like this girl and she's in my class. I think she's so smart and cute and pretty, but I don't know how to approach her. I want to be near her all the time. What should I do? Should I just say hi and make a conversation? I think she likes Exo and she's white btw. She's so cute and kind of short. What do I do?