Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

I'm crushing badly on a girl, but I don't know if I'm making it noticeable or not. How do you know when a girl knows that you like her? I don't know if one of my friends told her :((( Is it creepy if I look at her frequently during class? I can't stop thinking about her....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest armorcat

Ladies, is it true having lengthy eye contact is creepy? I find it really weird to not look at the person (the whole time) when you're having a 1 on 1 conversation. What is the fine line between acceptable eye contact and creepiness?

@armorcat‌ If it's done right it's not creepy. As long as you have something to say and is not just silent gazing then you're fine. It also shows a bit of confidence which is a +

Guest csomsouphanh

I'm crushing badly on a girl, but I don't know if I'm making it noticeable or not. How do you know when a girl knows that you like her? I don't know if one of my friends told her

:(

(( Is it creepy if I look at her frequently during class? I can't stop thinking about her....

You should just tell her. Girls appreciate it when you're upfront and would rather hear it from you than your friend. :)

Guest madbrows

To all the ladies that have boyfriends, or all the single ladies that have a love-interest: what would cause you to get a ride from another guy (that is NOT your boyfriend)? Be honest. 

To all the ladies that have boyfriends, or all the single ladies that have a love-interest: what would cause you to get a ride from another guy (that is NOT your boyfriend)? Be honest.

1) I'm really lazy and I don't want to take the subway home.

2) I don't want to pay for a cab home.

3) I'm lazy.

4) It's probably because I'm lazy.

madbrows said: To all the ladies that have boyfriends, or all the single ladies that have a love-interest: what would cause you to get a ride from another guy (that is NOT your boyfriend)? Be honest. 

Guest motherducker

madbrows said: To all the ladies that have boyfriends, or all the single ladies that have a love-interest: what would cause you to get a ride from another guy (that is NOT your boyfriend)? Be honest. 

Before I got with my boyfriend, he was totally in love with this other girl for a good 2-3 years. The thing is, they still hang out and all because they're really close. He told me not to be jealous once when he told me they were hanging out and just talking and that I'm the one he loves. Before we got together, he was saying things like "I don't know if I still love her or just the idea of her...*" They work at the same place, btw. Now, even if we're together, he still does the things he did for her before - like seeing that she gets home properly and hanging out a lot. The girl has a boyfriend and doesn't like him that way.

Whenever we're together, I know he's still texting her and he constantly checks his phone if she's replied. That makes me sad because when I text him, I don't get a reply instantly.

I mean... he tells me I'm the one he loves and all but I always feel like he still likes/loves her and it just kills me. Also, whenever we're together, our conversation always leads to some little thing about the girl.

*He's a lot older than I am and has had a number of relationships. He usually "gets the girl" that he likes because they have the same interests and things. (Hehe. Like in our case.) The girl (his Robin, he once told me) doesn't have the same interests. I think he still really likes her because he can't have her? Idk, that's what people tell me. When we got together, I asked him if he just likes me because I'm a bit like the girl. He said no, and that he likes me and being with me more. He tells me all these things but still shows signs that he likes the girl... I never wanted to compete with someone's Robin...

Is it possible that he's gotten over her when he still does the same things for her? Is it possible that it's just because they're reallllly close?

What do I do?!

belle_kd1413 said: Before I got with my boyfriend, he was totally in love with this other girl for a good 2-3 years. The thing is, they still hang out and all because they're really close. He told me not to be jealous once when he told me they were hanging out and just talking and that I'm the one he loves. Before we got together, he was saying things like "I don't know if I still love her or just the idea of her...*" They work at the same place, btw. Now, even if we're together, he still does the things he did for her before - like seeing that she gets home properly and hanging out a lot. The girl has a boyfriend and doesn't like him that way. Whenever we're together, I know he's still texting her and he constantly checks his phone if she's replied. That makes me sad because when I text him, I don't get a reply instantly. I mean... he tells me I'm the one he loves and all but I always feel like he still likes/loves her and it just kills me. Also, whenever we're together, our conversation always leads to some little thing about the girl. *He's a lot older than I am and has had a number of relationships. He usually "gets the girl" that he likes because they have the same interests and things. (Hehe. Like in our case.) The girl (his Robin, he once told me) doesn't have the same interests. I think he still really likes her because he can't have her? Idk, that's what people tell me. When we got together, I asked him if he just likes me because I'm a bit like the girl. He said no, and that he likes me and being with me more. He tells me all these things but still shows signs that he likes the girl... I never wanted to compete with someone's Robin... Is it possible that he's gotten over her when he still does the same things for her? Is it possible that it's just because they're reallllly close? What do I do?!