Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest zzombie

How come you girls never say what's on your mind and instead say something totally opposite of it?

I'm a girl, BTW, I just wanted to see everyone else's opinions ^^.

Guest MoiraElla

How come you girls never say what's on your mind and instead say something totally opposite of it?

ah i'm like this sometimes because im scared of being awkward =/

Guest Elee

haha. its nature... idk why we do it

Guest chocolate*

I heard that in order to get a girl's interest, you need to be confident and funny (at least).

What if a guy is a bit shy, kinda quiet but more of a thinker, and stays in his little corner often? However, he talks in a very thoughtful and deep way, but he doesn't talk that much nor do that many jokes. Would you girls find that attractive? Or would you think bah, he's just a waste of time?

Hmm.. having thoughtful conversations are good. However if the guy only knows philosophical talks, it can get boring.

Just like how guys like girls they can have fun with, girls like guys they can have a fun time with too ... boredom kills.

Guest 강유미

1. Why is my ex-gf on every single forums that I use?

2. Why do they never turn into your friend, after you break up?

3. Is there a way she could just disappear outta my life and never live in the same state?

4. Why does she tell the whole world about her family problems?

5. Why is she such a stupid loser?

6. How do we make her smarter?

Guest ultaeja

3. Is there a way she could just disappear outta my life and never live in the same state?

This is only my opininon. I don't know about the other girls here.

1. Stalking you? If not, then there must be other reasons.

2. Because it's hard if they still have feelings for you. IMO, maybe she might be scared of falling for you again.

3. Idk, but there is a possibility.

4. Attention? Maybe it's hard on her and she wants everyone to know about it.

5. How would I know? =_=

6. No clue.

Guest xt1naaa

1. The forums that you use just happen to be popular.. ??

2. Too awkward.

3. If you move to another state, then sure!

4. Because she feels like it.

5. If she was such a stupid loser, then why did you go out with her in the first place? :huh:

6. ... :mellow:

Guest kimseo

1. Stalker? :mellow: Let's hope not.. or maybe she's trying to keep an eye on you.

2. It really depends on if they want to. Most of the times, it's a little awkward being friends with guys that you had feelings for and did "stuff" with. o_o; But I know a couple people who are friends even though they broke up.. It just depends on what you guys decide.

3. Unless you commit murder. o_o Or a wish come true...

4. Either she wants attention, advice, or she just needs to vent.

5. Uh....you can answer that, right? D: What did she do?

6. .....Make her eat an encyclopedia? :mellow:

:blink: wow I got replies to my questions!

Well, what do you usually talk about with them? It depends on what you talk about with them, too, you know. If there doesn't seem to be anything that you guys have in common to talk about, then the conversation is going to be a very brief one.

Ill just say I know to avoid talking about computers and games... obviously I would deviate to those topics if applicable but since those two things are the stuff I really know so generalized conversation can be difficult. I know lots of other general stuff but women seem to be fairly difficult to open up... im working on that though.

Sorry, but I don't understand your first question..What do you mean by 'hit'?

Next, why do girls get tired of you easily?

Easy.

1.You're boring

2.Your conversations lack humor and wit in them hence you're boring.

3.You don't share the same interest as the girl which equals to less chemistry while talking or chatting which makes you seem like a boring person.

But look at the bright side, atleast you're not mean to girls or anything..which means they won't run away when they see you which also means you have a chance to redeem yourself before being the main character of the 40 year old virgin.

Hit in terms of how much of a turn off it can be especially for the initial impression.

I sorta have that role all lined up for me already...

As for your list... I AM boring. My wit is strange and not many get it so I avoid it :P. Same interest... ugh sounds like I should refer to blindboi for conversation tips :crazy:

Ill tell you this though... after leaping over the initial hurdle of being unable to clearly think around a girl, real life isnt quite as bad because they seem to be able to go into heavy conversation mode and I like that. But online most seem to stop short of that and dont talk as much after a while.

It really depends on your age and the age of the girl. For younger girls, it might not matter much. But I guess if you want to get into a serious relationship with a girl who's in her twenties, you better show something for it. Imo, I won't really care if a guy hasn't gone to college, but at least tries to get some work out there and has a future planned for himself. It shows he's ambitious and confident, which is attractive.

Because its online. You don't know what might happen in their real lives. They might have found some new guy, some new hobby, preoccupation of some sort, etc. How about you? What are you doing to stop that from happening? Are you just sitting there and wait for them to contact you? Show some initiatives! Email them, call them.

Im 22 and I guess I phrased it like there is potential for relationships... I don't go out nearly enough to be able to find a girl of any sorts. The school part is like this... im seeing a LOT of people my age graduating and almost graduating and I know im behind there since I have eh.. 1.5 years left if im lucky? haha >_< Bothers me like heck and my grades show for it (negatively).

As for the communication part online, I fear being around too MUCH and bothering them rather than being too distant.

Oh Albert.. :P

It really doesn't matter as long as you have a passion and an idea of what you'd like to do, and you're on your way there :)

The reasons I would personally drift into tiny replies over a short time are..

1)I don't find you funny.

2)I don't find you exciting or unpredictable in your responses.

Notice how "I don't find you confident" and "I don't find you attractive" are not there?? Online those are not necessary to carry on an online friendship LOL (they are, however necessary in real life). So just try and be creative, think out-of-the-box and surprise the girl with a comment about her or yourself or something you have in common ^^ Good luck Albert =D

<3Stephanie

o_o" :o

Oh gheez those are difficult and high demands! I guess my computer humor and geek talk is unappealing :o

I think you have to realize that there are other guys that might want the same girls you want.

They may be more accomplished than you and sorry to say, if you're personality is pretty AVERAGE, the girls are gonna go for the more accomplished type.

If you're a teenager, things like this shouldn't matter. But if a girlfriend has to lecture you about getting a job or going to school, then I can say, right off the bat, the girl is going to get tired.

Sorry...

Hrm well since I never had a girlfriend im not one who gets told to get a job or do something about school. I presume I should get a job and all but ill get the joys of battling my antisocial conscience and personality. Fun...

^_^ thanks for your replies though

Guest predator

1. You guys have common interest - the forums are too popular - or she's stalking you 0.0

2. It's kinda awkward to be not so close anymore, I guess.

3. It's possible.

4. Attention or she just needs to vent.

5. Why'd you go out with her if she's such a stupid loser?

6. No comment. :blink:

Guest looneyloonay

if a girl has a bf and but flurts with only like 2 or 3 guys what does it mean?

does it mean that she has feelings for the other guys?

Guest peachesncre4ms

no...she doesnt have feelings for those guys.

she just want to make her bf jealous... make him think that she should be lucky to have her... b/c there are other guys out there too.

Guest tropical_star91

:blink: wow I got replies to my questions!Ill just say I know to avoid talking about computers and games... obviously I would deviate to those topics if applicable but since those two things are the stuff I really know so generalized conversation can be difficult. I know lots of other general stuff but women seem to be fairly difficult to open up... im working on that though.
It takes a while for people to open up, some easier than others. What might help for people to open up is if you add some humor to your conversations. Humor and laughter is always a way to comfort people, therefore, if you make them laugh, then, they'll be more comfortable talking to you. Good luck! :P

if a girl has a bf and but flurts with only like 2 or 3 guys what does it mean?does it mean that she has feelings for the other guys?
It depends on how serious her relationship is and how much she likes her bf. One possibility is that maybe she's comfortable with those guys and she's just flirting for fun. Hey, some girls flirt for fun, too, you know. :)

Guest The Fey

1. Flirting for fun

2. Flirting to make her bf jealous and want her even MORE

3. Just in case she breaks up/insecure about the relationship (doesn't think it's going to last so she's looking for candidates)

Guest michele17

maybe shes just flirtatious in nature. she could be doing it and not be aware of it...or maybe shes doing it for attention or to make her bf jealous.

1. Maybe she wants to see what you're up to in the cyber world. Some girls eventhough they left the guy, tend to be possesive. Or it could mean that she has the same interest as you and you just need to get over yourself.Haha.Choose One.

2.Because it's hard. And it also depends on circumstances, was the break up a good one or a bad one? From what I see, when a girl dumps a guys..It's okay to be friends but the guy dumps a girl he's an alien for life.You have to see the girl's personality too.

3.No, there is no way. The only way is you do it instead.

4.Because she opens up easily and wants to gain sympathy/attention.

5.a)Because she left you?..hhaha.

b)It's the parents fault.

c)Maybe she isn't but you just see her that way because you're biased. Wait, this is the same answer as a)..lol.

6. I don't know. Just like you can't change someone's principal and thoughts overnight, it's gonna be more than hard but less than impossible to change her IQ level.

awdark - Better real life than online..atleast you know what you're getting into. And blindboi seems to be the I-AM-GOD type of guy..So, don't take tips from him..well, literally..From what I judge at the ask fellas thread, Rider Kamen..Stevent..well, they should be fine.

Guest adagio12

OMG~~

this is a FEMALE version of the 'ask the guys' thread??

*laughing my butt off* :lol:

but i'll help answer some qq's if i can =)

Guest MoiraElla

i have a few curious questions

girls, how do you feel when youre meeting your boyfriend's friends? Do you try to be close friends with them? are you shy towards them? thanks to whoever answers this :)~

Guest lily-chan

I used to be like that. I still am sometimes. The main reason is that I want to please everybody. So I try not to say things to realistically.

i have a few curious questions

girls, how do you feel when youre meeting your boyfriend's friends? Do you try to be close friends with them? are you shy towards them? thanks to whoever answers this :)~

I feel awkward around them because sometimes, we don't exactly come from the same "milieu". Ex: My ex came from a pretty gangster/ghetto part of town and even though he grown up to be a pretty sofisticated young man, not all of his friends are like him. And I went to a private school and my parents are extremely strict with me. So sometimes, we clash a bit. I'm basically scared that I'll say the wrong things and then offend them >_<''. I don't want to be perceived as snob. So I act shy around them. Not saying a thing.