Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

do girls like whiter skined asians or darker/taned skined asians

Lol I hope it's ok if I give a response even though I'm not Asian..

If a guy is pale to the point of looking unhealthy (or like he doesn't get outside enough), that's unattractive. Most Asian guys I've liked have been more on the tan side =)

QUOTE(awdark @ Jun 30 2007, 10:18 AM)

How much of a hit do I take if im unaccomplished for my age?

~In terms of education and lack of work experiences.

Why do girls get tired of me so quickly? Most of the time they seem to drift from normal conversations down to tiny replies within 2 months where I would usually just give up from awkwardness. Im talking mostly about people I meet online but unfortunately its the same in real life too except they might talk when I run into them or something.

Oh Albert.. :P

It really doesn't matter as long as you have a passion and an idea of what you'd like to do, and you're on your way there :)

The reasons I would personally drift into tiny replies over a short time are..

1)I don't find you funny.

2)I don't find you exciting or unpredictable in your responses.

Notice how "I don't find you confident" and "I don't find you attractive" are not there?? Online those are not necessary to carry on an online friendship LOL (they are, however necessary in real life). So just try and be creative, think out-of-the-box and surprise the girl with a comment about her or yourself or something you have in common ^^ Good luck Albert =D

<3Stephanie

Guest rainbowdashkorea

if you have some acne scars on your cheeks will girls be like " EEEWWWWW" and not talk with you?

and also will girls not date guys with acne?

Guest xt1naaa

if you have some acne scars on your cheeks will girls be like " EEEWWWWW" and not talk with you?

-Of course not. Everybody has acne. Its a part of life.

Some girls might do that, but that only means that they are shallow, and you would'nt want to get involved with a shallow girl anyways. ^o^

-edit-

oh! i forgot to answer your other question -_-''

I don't really know. This is a preference question.

For me, i would'nt care if the guy i date has acne or not, if i like him, then i like him, if i dont, then i dont.

Guest CriticalHit

1) No. It would depend on your personality, I guess. A lot of girls will talk to guys with acne scars that are really cool guys. But there are a lot of girls that will talk to good looking jerky guys too. It depends on personality. usually.

2) It depends on the girls preference

Guest xSuperrAnnx

it really doesn't matter, as long as it looks right but i wouldn't want them too pale or too dark either.

1. Girls who say "EWWWWW" to you because of your acne scars are stuck up and just rude.

You probably don't want to associate with them anyways.

2. acne or not, if they like you then they like you. So don't worry 'bout it. (:

So yeah... I've finally decided that I am hopeless =P

Well maybe not that but here goes my whole question....

So all the girls I've pursued have pretty much got boyfriend's while I was pursuing them (3 to be exact...) Anyways... to a couple girls I admitted my feelings and y'know that didn't go so well... but each and every one of them I had (and with all of them still have) good chemistry. (As in things aren't akward between us.) And I mean they always say how much I mean to them and all that etc.

So basically what is the quality that makes a friend a good friend and never anything more to girls? Because whatever it is... I have it...

Guest tropical_star91

So all the girls I've pursued have pretty much got boyfriend's while I was pursuing them (3 to be exact...) Anyways... to a couple girls I admitted my feelings and y'know that didn't go so well... but each and every one of them I had (and with all of them still have) good chemistry. (As in things aren't akward between us.) And I mean they always say how much I mean to them and all that etc.

So basically what is the quality that makes a friend a good friend and never anything more to girls? Because whatever it is... I have it...

traits are:

1. ur an ok person to talk to

2. nice

This is a perference question, it depends on the girls you're talking about and also because they don't feel a connection with you or any chemistry.

Guest predator

No, girls will talk to you even if you have acne.

Girls will date you even if you have acne.

Acne is part of life =.=

1. They're not attracted to you

2. You're not their type

3. You're kinda like their "diary"

I don't know =X

Guest flyxme.

ummm me and my friends do say "ewwww"(of course not directly)

but it doesn't stop us from talking to you

and girls would date you, as long as you have the personality(:

Guest xt1naaa

Someone who is nice.

Guest bigbangsmex

I'm not too picky myself. If you're naturally light, then get a regular tan. Don't fall into the fake tans fad just because some girls say they prefer a more tanned Asian. In Asia, being light-toned is considered beauty, but in America that stuff doesn't really matter. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, right?

I think some scars are HOT. I don't surround myself around shallow girls so I don't know of any who would be like, "Eww," about the scars. If you want them to fade out, buy over the counter medications to reduce the visibility of them. Don't pop pimples if you don't want scars.

I get one or two pimples every once in a while so it would make me feel better if my boyfriend had some too. Some girls are die-hard fans of male celebrities and it's not as if they have the clearest faces. Of course, you don't notice it because of the pounds of makeup on their faces. Acne's a part of life and you usually only have it in your teens if you're lucky. If you want to get rid of acne, then use facewash or something. I liked males before who had acne.

Guest DarkWaltz

Thanks girls for the replies, much appreciated for enlightening us with your secret minds. :P

Here's another one: when a girl first meets a guy for the first time (through a friend, randomly, etc.), does she immediately judge him to see if he could be a potential boyfriend or not, or she doesn't have this thought until much later when she starts knowing him more?

Hey thanks girls.

I dunno I was just feeling sorry for myself I guess :P and decided I needed an explenation. It probably is the fact that they're not interested in me.... I should just look around

Guest touche`

Thanks girls for the replies, much appreciated for enlightening us with your secret minds. :P

Here's another one: when a girl first meets a guy for the first time (through a friend, randomly, etc.), does she immediately judge him to see if he could be a potential boyfriend or not, or she doesn't have this thought until much later when she starts knowing him more?

Most girls I know want to get to know the guy before saying that he could be a potential boyfriend kind of thing. It varies though.

Guest xt1naaa

It depends. If the girl is attracted to the guy, then possibly.

If she starts knowing him more, and she doesnt have any feelings for him, then the guy would fall into the friend zone.

Guest embol

I agree with you. I wished there were more guys answering those questions in the Male POV thread.

My bf used to have acne, but it went away with age.

Don't worry about it too much.

Only superficial girls would go "ewww" and turn away.

Thanks girls for the replies, much appreciated for enlightening us with your secret minds.

For me, it's usually later.

When I first meet someone, I don't think of them as a potential anything except maybe friend. Things like considering if he's a potential bf or not will develop with time. Usually, if a girl judges the guy immediately, then she is most likely desparate.

Guest Elee

it depends on the girl. and it depends on how acne infested you are :crazy:

how do guys really impress a girl! honestly

By being sensetive, sweet, doing little things impresses girls. like writing a sweet note, poems, etc. etc. and saying sweet stuff. and avoid saying hot, instead, say beautiful.

Usually, its later for me. Because there is so much going through my mind :sweatingbullets: Unless the guy is really cute, haha :ph34r: