Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest 강유미

Wasabi and sushi... Don't flood the thread.

Wasabi goes inside sushi.

Wasabi, if you got a problem with me. Contact me through Soompi Private Message Service. Thank you for your cooperation.

Guest sushiwhore

^ that reply wasn't funny or even appropriate in so many levels there guy

'Wasabi goes inside sushi.'

:mellow:

Hahhaa, it's not...It tastes as good as wasabi ice cream.

*hands over a gallon of water*

<_< i'm sick though =( i'll just stick to my normal kettle popcorn o_o :unsure: i'll try teh wasabi wiht my sushi tommorrow o_o

:rolleyes: yes sushiwhore eats sushi as expected

:ph34r: i'll end it here :w00t: wasabi talk to me on msn sometime :( bunny abandons me becuase shes on vacation

^ that reply wasn't funny or even appropriate in so many levels there guy

'Wasabi goes inside sushi.'

:mellow:

<_< i'm sick though =( i'll just stick to my normal kettle popcorn o_o :unsure: i'll try teh wasabi wiht my sushi tommorrow o_o

:rolleyes: yes sushiwhore eats sushi as expected

:ph34r: i'll end it here :w00t: wasabi talk to me on msn sometime :( bunny abandons me becuase shes on vacation

Sushi we know that 강유미 has a lot to learn, he's still on the process to learn how to handle females..so don't mind him too much.

I don't have your mail, PM me your mail then I can add you on msn..bunny is on honeymoon I should think..haha.

Guest skifux21

So for those who ever been in a relationship what are some reasons that the relationships ends abruptly... if it is the fault of the b/f, what might be these faults.

Guest bLiSSfUL<3

girls, what do you think of a guy who's 19 that has been with 6 girls... none of which were his gf.

Guest sushiwhore

So for those who ever been in a relationship what are some reasons that the relationships ends abruptly... if it is the fault of the b/f, what might be these faults.

*he cheated

*he fell for someone else

*he did illegal things

*he lied majorly

*he killed my family

:mellow::ph34r: ok i htink kilign he family is a bit far but if my bf did that i woudl so kill him =o=

well but if the couple breaks up and the girl liek did something i.e (cheating found someone new, fell for someone else, jsut doesn't like the gu,)

she could say

'youre too nice / perfect

dump you over soemthign so DUMB

youre too boring now

or the classic

'you've changed'

Guest MoiraElla

girls, what do you think of a guy who's 19 that has been with 6 girls... none of which were his gf.

player o_o

thats like....ugh my stupid boyfriend. instead of relationships, he goes on "trips" ROAR!!!!!!

hopeuflly i'm not one of them~ ill kill him! :fury:

sorry back to you. i would think that he doesn't have any commitment for any relationships and just want to have fun. not boyfriend material at alll. but i'm having the same problem, my boyfriend was/is like that o_o and i'm sort of confused with him too. I odn't want to be like any of those girls. Maybe for you, he'll change like my bf did/is o_O i'm confused LOL just don't trust him that much ok? :)

Guest xtiinee

Ughh, not good, I'll tell you that. And definately not impressive, if that's what you were going for. Lol. I don't think any girl wouldn't not have a problem with that... if you could understand that. Lol.

Guest lily-chan

-he's a player

-interest lost

Wow... and none of them where his gf... that's not a good sign.

When a girl dumps a guy abruptly and he doesn't know why...he probably was not picking up on her signals to give her more attention/give her more space and she got tired of his cluelessness--this is not completely fair to a guy that expects to be told about these things and not 'hinted at' but it happens often. OR, the guy cheated, OR he made her uncomfortable by moving too fast (more than once). Those are the reasons I can think of =)

I would think this boy is immature and is scared of making himself vulnerable enough to stick through a relationship and to love someone (he may put on the show of being this confident player type but he's probably really insecure...turn-off!) BUT sometimes a guy like this can have the perfect face and the best sweet-talking techniques to override a girl's turn-off sensors ;)

<3Stephanie

Guest the last hour.

Afraid to commit himself to one girl and just in it for kicks.

Guest joolee.

- He cheated

- Treated me poorly

- Too many arguments

- Lied to me too many times

...You get my drift.

Guest noodlenoodle

1) What do we guys do that makes us get on your bad side?

2) Why do you like hitting us "just for fun"?

1) anything that p*sses us off or makes us feel unwanted. sometimes guys don't know when they're being insensitive. oh, and beware of period days.

2) we know u won't hit back.

Guest softacoustic

girls...can a guy really get out of a friend zone?

and what does it mean when a girl asks you personal past relationship questions out of nowhere?

Guest xt1naaa

and what does it mean when a girl asks you personal past relationship questions out of nowhere?

The "friend zone" is kinda hard to get out of, but it is possible if your feelings are mutual.

She could just be curious or interested in you. I dunno, depends on the situation.

Guest michele17

1)i agree with the girl above me..its hard to get out of a friend zone, but it is possible. u just gotta prove to her that u can be more than friends

2)shes either just making conversation, or shes curious. usually its the 2nd one