Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest lily-chan

Why is it that I attract girls who want to sleep with me after a week or so of dating? I don't do anything to initiate. I'm not the one who does the approaching. I want a girlfriend who wants to get to know me and vice versa before jumping in the sac with me. :blink:Why is it that I only attract girls who sleep with me after a week or so of dating? I never initiate, and I never approach a girl and start talking to them. I just want to find a girlfriend that wants to get to know me and vice versa so we can have a steady relationship. :blink:

I give them a chance for a steady relationship, but it never works out because we just hop into bed so fast. It's not the same as when you really get to know someone first.

I guess this is for the more mature ladies.

Wow, an actual gentleman. Anyways, maybe you should think of this in more simpler terms. If girls are the ones who approach you, it's very likely that they find you physically attractive (same thing with the hopping into bed too quickly). Or again, it's just all the girls you've been with are all coincidentally probably not looking for something serious at the moment.

Guest iEatPowder

Wow, an actual gentleman. Anyways, maybe you should think of this in more simpler terms. If girls are the ones who approach you, it's very likely that they find you physically attractive (same thing with the hopping into bed too quickly). Or again, it's just all the girls you've been with are all coincidentally probably not looking for something serious at the moment.

So the last 6 girls I have gone out with or had JUST met, is a coincidence? I find it hard to believe, though I'm not bashing on your theory. I'm just tired of them turning into flings/hookups, and I would really like something on a more serious level.

Oh and on a less serious note, is it a big deal if a guy farts in front of a girl?

Guest GetM0tivated

Oh and on a less serious note, is it a big deal if a guy farts in front of a girl?

Personally, I could care less if a guy farts in front of me. I actually laugh. I think the majority of girls would be grossed out, though.

Guest Simply_M3

I haven't posted in here to answer any questions because there are plenty of girls to answer them but this one I JUST have to answer lol.

Why is it that I attract girls who want to sleep with me after a week or so of dating? I don't do anything to initiate. I'm not the one who does the approaching. I want a girlfriend who wants to get to know me and vice versa before jumping in the sac with me. :blink:Why is it that I only attract girls who sleep with me after a week or so of dating? I never initiate, and I never approach a girl and start talking to them. I just want to find a girlfriend that wants to get to know me and vice versa so we can have a steady relationship. :blink:

I give them a chance for a steady relationship, but it never works out because we just hop into bed so fast. It's not the same as when you really get to know someone first.

I guess this is for the more mature ladies.

Chances are you might give off the vibe that you aren't in for a serious relationship. You are sleeping with them too after a week so that kind of gives me the impression that you're not looking for one as well. Get what I mean? If you told them 'I don't want this relationship to start off like that' then maybe these girls would really know that you want a serious one. Some girls are pretty dense. lol If you have told these girls that you are in for a serious one, then you might just have found the wrong ones. There are a lot of girls out there that are not in for the kind of relationship that you're looking for.

So the last 6 girls I have gone out with or had JUST met, is a coincidence? I find it hard to believe, though I'm not bashing on your theory. I'm just tired of them turning into flings/hookups, and I would really like something on a more serious level.

It could have been JUST coincidence. You never know :lol: And umm guys farting in front of girls? I find those moment funny actually lol. It just shows how comfortable you are with each other if you both can do that. But what GetM0tivated says, a lot of girls will be grossed out.

Guest MoiraElla

I think the girls that youve been dating might of think that you're playing along with them by agreeing to sleep with them. should of taken things slow.

as for your other question, i dont think its a big deal if a guy farts in front of a girl. I do agree with GetM0tivated, most girls will be grossed out but i too, will laugh :lol:

Guest ChaeRinxx

(I asked this at the fellas section too.. LOL)

So I like this guy...

me- turned 16

him- going on 22 and in uni... LOL

we work at the same place and we have conversed a few times... and i want to ask him out tomorrow! haha is that weird?

he knows i'm 16, and he knows that i know how old HE is... so is that too big of a gap?

when we talk i can feel that he's interested too, but i'm not 100% sure... since the place we can "talk" is our break room and there's always a lot of other ppl around >_>;;;

so what do you girls think? should i give it a shot????

Age isn't the big deal here

its are you both COMFORTABLE

and okay with it?

and you should be careful =] you know

control youself >_> i know its weird but still!

yeah go for it =]

Guest lily-chan

Hard to believe, but possible. It could also be because they don't think you'd be the type of guy that wants a serious relationship. You're probably still relatively young and attractive. Imo, girls usually think that guys that are young want to still take advantage of their youth and if they are good looking, they can get any girls they want. Add them both together, and girls would believe you're not looking for something serious.

As for the farting, I wouldn't be really bothered by it. I'd probably laugh and tease the guy about it. Girls would probably pretend to be grossed out by it, but they know deep inside that it's a natural thing and that they also fart.

Guest iEatPowder

Personally, I could care less if a guy farts in front of me. I actually laugh. I think the majority of girls would be grossed out, though.

okay good, cause i'm going on a date this friday, and i just wanted to make sure. She seems sweet and pretty chill, but i'll try to get to know her better first.

I haven't posted in here to answer any questions because there are plenty of girls to answer them but this one I JUST have to answer lol.

Chances are you might give off the vibe that you aren't in for a serious relationship. You are sleeping with them too after a week so that kind of gives me the impression that you're not looking for one as well. Get what I mean? If you told them 'I don't want this relationship to start off like that' then maybe these girls would really know that you want a serious one. Some girls are pretty dense. lol If you have told these girls that you are in for a serious one, then you might just have found the wrong ones. There are a lot of girls out there that are not in for the kind of relationship that you're looking for.

It could have been JUST coincidence. You never know :lol: And umm guys farting in front of girls? I find those moment funny actually lol. It just shows how comfortable you are with each other if you both can do that. But what GetM0tivated says, a lot of girls will be grossed out.

I don't give off any vibe, lol. I'm just at the bar chillin' or on the dance floor with my friends having a good time. I don't do anything to provoke or give off any "sexual" vibes. lol. They take the preemptive to make out etc. etc. and things just move so fast, and before I know it, we're in bed together. When I say I don't do anything, I mean I don't do ANYTHING, lol. I make zero moves.

I think the girls that youve been dating might of think that you're playing along with them by agreeing to sleep with them. should of taken things slow.

as for your other question, i dont think its a big deal if a guy farts in front of a girl. I do agree with GetM0tivated, most girls will be grossed out but i too, will laugh :lol:

i have a hard time saying "no" i guess. I'm pretty nonchalant about everything and I just go with whatever's happening. =P So you're saying it's my lack of action that is working against me, because I'm not intentionally "playing along" with them.

Hard to believe, but possible. It could also be because they don't think you'd be the type of guy that wants a serious relationship. You're probably still relatively young and attractive. Imo, girls usually think that guys that are young want to still take advantage of their youth and if they are good looking, they can get any girls they want. Add them both together, and girls would believe you're not looking for something serious.

As for the farting, I wouldn't be really bothered by it. I'd probably laugh and tease the guy about it. Girls would probably pretend to be grossed out by it, but they know deep inside that it's a natural thing and that they also fart.

Sucks, I never thought that being young/attractive could work against someone, not that i'm saying i am either. I just want to have a healthy steady relationship! Is that too much to ask for? Stupid stereotypes. =P Not all good-looking guys are players! Well it seems that girls on soompi wouldn't mind guys passing gas =D.

Guest Ms_KingPin

It's hard for me to quote cause I'm on my phone...

This one's for ieatpowder: plain and simple, you're meeting all the wrong girls. Not to say they're bad girls but just wrong for you if you're seeking a meaningful relationship. People are so open about their sexuality nowadays, it's scary. Those 6 girls, you say you were just chillin at a bar and they just came up to you? Dude, you're at a bar/club. Drunk horny chicks. You're not gonna meet any Sunday school teachers there. You're looking in all the wrong places. So obviously you're not really looking to settle down if you're continously hookin up with girls from a club/bar. As far as the sex ordeal, it takes two. Don't objectify yourself to become a piece of meat. Girls - they talk... A lot. And now men are subjected too. So heads up, you're still young. No rush right? Enjoy your life while you still can. You'll find that perfect girl soon enough. Just make sure you know what you want and stick to it. If you always lower your standards, you'll end up settling for less.

*farting is only funny when it doesn't stink. Lol. My bf farts in front of me all the time.

Guest Simply_M3

would you girls ever tell your close guy friend that he's like a sister to you?

ok after reading this the first thing I did was giggle. Why? Because that's so mean to say to a guy!!! I mean dude she sees you as a chick...unless your gay it's all good but umm yeah.

That sucks if you like her.

And to answer you question no. I would say you're like a brother to me not you're like a sister to me.

Guest iEatPowder

It's hard for me to quote cause I'm on my phone...

This one's for ieatpowder: plain and simple, you're meeting all the wrong girls. Not to say they're bad girls but just wrong for you if you're seeking a meaningful relationship. People are so open about their sexuality nowadays, it's scary. Those 6 girls, you say you were just chillin at a bar and they just came up to you? Dude, you're at a bar/club. Drunk horny chicks. You're not gonna meet any Sunday school teachers there. You're looking in all the wrong places. So obviously you're not really looking to settle down if you're continously hookin up with girls from a club/bar. As far as the sex ordeal, it takes two. Don't objectify yourself to become a piece of meat. Girls - they talk... A lot. And now men are subjected too. So heads up, you're still young. No rush right? Enjoy your life while you still can. You'll find that perfect girl soon enough. Just make sure you know what you want and stick to it. If you always lower your standards, you'll end up settling for less.

*farting is only funny when it doesn't stink. Lol. My bf farts in front of me all the time.

Hmm, I guess you're right. You have some very valid points. If not a bar/club, where else would I go to meet people? If it's one thing I've learned though, it's never to settle, for a girl that is substandard. I'll never truly be happy in a relationship with someone that doesn't meet expectations. Everyone deserves someone whom they see as "perfect" in their own eyes. Otherwise, the relationship fails and people get hurt.

Guest Simply_M3

okay good, cause i'm going on a date this friday, and i just wanted to make sure. She seems sweet and pretty chill, but i'll try to get to know her better first.

I don't give off any vibe, lol. I'm just at the bar chillin' or on the dance floor with my friends having a good time. I don't do anything to provoke or give off any "sexual" vibes. lol. They take the preemptive to make out etc. etc. and things just move so fast, and before I know it, we're in bed together. When I say I don't do anything, I mean I don't do ANYTHING, lol. I make zero moves.

i have a hard time saying "no" i guess. I'm pretty nonchalant about everything and I just go with whatever's happening. =P So you're saying it's my lack of action that is working against me, because I'm not intentionally "playing along" with them.

Sucks, I never thought that being young/attractive could work against someone, not that i'm saying i am either. I just want to have a healthy steady relationship! Is that too much to ask for? Stupid stereotypes. =P Not all good-looking guys are players! Well it seems that girls on soompi wouldn't mind guys passing gas =D.

yeah you doing NOTHING to stop the action is practically screaming "I don't want to be in a relationship. LADIES COME TO ME AND RIDE MY RAGING BULL!!!" umm yeah :ph34r: hahaha.

err. you should try and do something to give the chick hints at the kind of relationship you want. Learn how to say no mister!! What if some dude one day decides that he wants to rape you...are you not going to say no!??! Yeah bad example but ya know...I'm not really good at thinking at 4 in the morning.

Guest honeylove

would you girls ever tell your close guy friend that he's like a sister to you?

A brother, yes.. but never a sister. That's pretty rude, unless they're like realy literally gay.

Or unless I'm playing around and he says something girly ? Lol.

But why would a girl say that to a guy.... :blink:

Guest flipdragn

A brother, yes.. but never a sister. That's pretty rude, unless they're like realy literally gay.

Or unless I'm playing around and he says something girly ? Lol.

But why would a girl say that to a guy.... :blink:

well i had asked her if i was in her friend zone and she was like, "of course. we're best friends. i'm so comfortable talking to you that you're like a sister to me."

Guest Ms_KingPin

Very well said ieatpowder. Spoken like a true gentleman.

Now the problem with where to go to pick up girls? I know you said to "meet people," but you know it's close to what you were thinking. Lol. My brother and guy friends ask me this all the time. I don't know. School, maybe work. Social gatherings-besides the club. Through friends. Speed dating?? I heard someone say the grocery store once. Lol. What about the other ladies here? Where do you think is a good place to meet others in hopes of finding "the one?"

Guest iEatPowder

Now the problem with where to go to pick up girls? I know you said to "meet people," but you know it's close to what you were thinking. Lol. My brother and guy friends ask me this all the time. I don't know. School, maybe work. Social gatherings-besides the club. Through friends. Speed dating?? I heard someone say the grocery store once. Lol. What about the other ladies here? Where do you think is a good place to meet others in hopes of finding "the one?"

Maybe I need to get crackin' on the modeling gig sooner xD. I think it's corny to try and pick up a girl at school, unless they initiated conversation and then we moved on to other things. Girls automatically assume guys are just trying to hook up with them if they start talking in class. I'll leave that to them. Social gatherings usually consist of parties, which aren't much different from clubs since there's alcohol, or they're just kickbacks with old friends, so I'm not really meeting anyone new. I'm a full time student and I don't have a job, so that cuts work out. I feel like I'm too young for speed-dating :sweatingbullets: . I'm not THAT desperate, lol.

Guest Simply_M3

Where to meet girls?

THE HIGHWAY!!! jk jk jk Umm...the library lol, at a festival, err...bookstore? At a concert? Amusement park? Bank? Park?

Yeah I couldn't think of better places my badddddddd. :sweatingbullets:

^ I just read through the last couple of pages--and I was going to make the same suggestions... and other places where neither of you will be influenced by too much alcohol? maybe there's a girl in at least one of your classes--that you haven't paid much attention to in the past?

and--Practice saying no in the mirror. >< Sometimes going with the flow is okay--other times--it's better if you can have some control over whatever situation comes up...you don't want to get so far into something that you get stuck--when you don't really want to be there. You're not stupid, and you seem to know what you want--don't let those girls you're really not interested in mess you up. And -- have you asked any of your female friends if there IS something you give off--some kind of signal--without knowing it?

about modeling--I'm not saying everyone is the same (I know it's not true)-- but you'll find more of what you're dealing with now--just because it'll be more people--more chances for the same things to happen. (edit: good luck, too.)

Guest Ms_KingPin

Seriously get on that modeling. I'll still help you dude. By then, I think you'll be way caught up to care about girls though. You shot down all my suggestions. Lol. I really don't know where girls are at. See I never had to pick up girls before so i'm not really sure. Lol. Sometimes you just need to get away from your comfort zone. Try something new. When you start modeling, you'll be traveling a lot. So there you go. You'll meet a whole bunch of new faces. What you said about the girls at school.. So true. Social gatherings such as conventions, club meetings, concerts??, you know stuff like that. not necessarily parties. From personal experience, I met my bf through friends. He made his move before he got stuck in the friend zone. Good luck on your hunt though. And yes, you better hop on that modeling. I was talking to Quinn about you awhile back when you told me you were interested and we agreed you had great potential.