Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest xtiinee

^

1) Um.. it depends. You can just be annoying, getting on our nerves. Or maybe you chose the wrong time of the month to screw with a girl. Lol.

2) Because it's fun to try to hurt you guys. :)

you are only adding to the problem by provoking her with that statement :mellow:

but I have a question for you ladies since I havent asked one in the last 6 pgs?

1) What do we guys do that makes us get on your bad side?

2) Why do you like hitting us "just for fun"?

1. I think guys can just go over the top sometimes...For example: I can be having the best conversation with a guy, and all is going well until he forgets to think twice before saying something...Oh, and I don't like pushy guys either...

2. I guess it's our way of flirting. Take it as a good sign, but not all girls flirt by hitting :D

Guest Stacy

I want to answer questions too!

Q.How do I have SEX with the right girl?
I'm guessing.. no. Since you have to ask us about it. Damn, can't read for mini cooper. Eh.. you find her first.

you are only adding to the problem by provoking her with that statement :mellow:

but I have a question for you ladies since I havent asked one in the last 6 pgs?

1. Guys don't get on my bad side as much as girls. But one thing that annoys the hell outta me is that they're too persistent.

2. I hit guys because they say something wrong. I rather not though, it's a waste of energy. lol

Guest hippiehop

what do girls think of guys that are dorky...not like a nerdy dork but a social dork

All the girls I know love dorky guys! Like silly dorks.

Guest michele17
what do girls think of guys that are dorky...not like a nerdy dork but a social dork
i think its cuteeeeee. cause it means u dun take urself too seriously and ur ok with it xP
1) What do we guys do that makes us get on your bad side?2) Why do you like hitting us "just for fun"?
1)not pay attention to us enoughh, be annoying, or not taking us seriously2)its out way of flirrrrrrrrrting dur
idkk, make ur move?

Guest xsilentangel

1. i get ticked off easily.. idk. i hate when they act all cocky.. and being perverted VERY openly..

2. i'd hit a guy for saying something bad.. but it's not a "just for fun" smack

the "just for fun" one is obviously a girl flirting with you.

i think that type of person would make me laugh =] and fun to be around

1. Umm say the wrong things, act stupid when we are being serious, acting pervertedly, trying to get a kiss everywhere we go... wow haha i get pissed easily =]

2. its the way we act when were shy or flirting. its a habit for me though

you have to find the right one first o.O and umm HOW... lets not get into that

Guest tropical_star91

I find it simply adorable....

Guest 강유미
takes YEARS of experience =] HAHAHA
Where do I learn this skill? I want to know, so I'm not confused as I am right now.

Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

Got another one, what do you girls think of a guy that is good with kids?

Love it. I must admit, it is a weakness of mine. Marriage material.

1) Why do girls toss their hair? I always thought it was just bc they are bored and there's nothing better to do. But sometimes when i look @ a girl she automatically tosses her hair. Is that a sign of trying to attract more attention or :S???

2) How can we tell if you have a bf or not? Some girls wear rings and that is an obvious sign. However, some girls wear it for fashion purposes. Also what about bracelets and necklaces?

3) If a guy you do not know but is in your class comes up to you, and asks you on a date, what are the chances of he being shot down? Consider the guy to be average looking. This question is too arbitrary and has too many factors but please ascribe an answer in the context of this SCENARIO.

4) What are common signs of disinterest girls show to a guy if he is chasing after her and she does not want it?

thanks for easing my curious mind. :D

1. Err I NEVER toss my hair in an attempt to flirt. I toss my hair because it's in my face.

2. You can't tell a girl has a bf simply by looking at her. I wear a ring and a necklace 24/7 but I'm single.

3. 50/50. If I'm attracted to this guy and I've noticed him before, then yes. Otherwise, it'll really depend on the short preview of his personality that I'll get when he asks. No lunch or dinner date, please. Just coffee (on campus preferably) will suffice.

4. Not bothering to say hi or make an effort to speak when she sees him, avoiding eye contact, not returning missed calls, text msgs which are short and curt.

1. How come you ladies never take notice when your guy does nice things for you. But when we mess up just one time, you just can't let it go? >=T.

2. What does "I hope we can still be friends" really translate to?

3. On that note, what does "I want to wait until im married before having sex" really translate to? Me and my buddies assume its a test, but we could be wrong.

4. Would it be wierd if a guy you havent spoken to in 4-5 months started calling you and talking to you on MSN?

5. Personally, what are your views on dating younger guys?

Those questions oughtta keep you busy. ;)

1. We DO notice, so keep on doing those nice things. I appreciate even the smallest gestures.. like when he shotguns the backseat so I can sit in the front, when I'm lying down and he covers me with a blanket, text msgs out of nowhere to tell me he misses me, waiting for my call until 5am to pick me up from a night out with my friends... I don't say anything, but I'm still giving him brownie points.

2. It means just that. "I hope we can at least be civil towards each other, but I would honestly like us to be on good terms and maintain a genuine friendship. I'd still like to be able to talk to you, and have fun with you." ORRR it could be said simply out of courtesy.

3. Man, which guy asked why girls like to over-analyse? -_-

4. Yes, if it was completely out of the blue. I'd be thinking, "What the hell do you want?"

5. Wouldn't mind. 2 years max right now.

1) Do most girls like to take advantage of a guy when they see him as weak-minded, or when the guy loves her much more than her? (asking him to do this for her, buy her this, etc.)

2) What are some hints girls would give to guys to tell them they like them?

3) If a girl would like a guy, and she's not sure he likes her back, would you risk yourself and ask him out? Or would you just wait forever until he makes a move?

4) And, finally, the MOST important question. What kind of traits separate a guy from being a potential friend, than a guy being a potential boyfriend? In other words, how can you tell when you first meet a guy if he'll go into the friend zone, or the boyfriend one?

Thanks. :P

1. No. Some girls perhaps, but definitely not most girls. If he did everything for me, I would try to reciprocate as best I can.

2. Thinking back on my last crush... I don't think I gave any hints until HE gave me hints first. I guess I'm pretty secretive. Even when mutual friends asked me what I thought about him, I'd be coy about it. He told me later that at first, he thought I was brushing him off. First time I indicated interest was probably when I told him how dreamy he looked when he played the keyboard (oh yeah, 2nd weakness of mine).

3. Yeah, unfortunately I'm one of those girls who'd wait. Even if I were to ask a guy out (very slim chance) I'd need to be somewhat confident that he liked me back. "Unsure?" Hell no.

4. When I FIRST meet a guy? Honestly, physical attraction and basically just whether or not I feel drawn to him. Does he say things that make me laugh? Does he say things that intrigue me?

1. When you're inconsiderate and thoughtless. That sh*ts me most.

2. I don't hit for fun. I like cuddling for fun. =)

Where do I learn this skill? I want to know, so I'm not confused as I am right now.

spend more time with a girl... youll pick it up somehow.

um talk to them, and look at their facial expression, and match it with how they feel at the moment, if you cant tell... you have a LOOONG way to go

wasabi enough. In the "Ask the fellas thread" you dont see guys being rude to us girls when answering our questions. So what makes 강유미 so different when answering his question. just move along... -_-

Melody, dear what is wrong with you?

Siding with guys don't really earn you brownie points girl. And he's the one started it, I mean...if you look at most of his posts it's very sarcastic..So...guys can do it but girls can't...He should have more sense into him to know that I was joking in the first place hence the smillies..And you should have better sense to stay out of it. Sheesh.

And 강유미, I guess you can't take a joke...And you don't really know how to deal with girls either..I suggest you read every line here twice. God knows how much you need it. If you're this much of an richard simmons in the net, you'd prob be worse in life.

I don't wanna say more, if both of you are still unsatisfied with me..feel free to PM me.

P/S : I wasn't offended with the wasabi statement, it's true and I don't see it in an offensive way just because I have a great sense of humor :rolleyes:

Guest sushiwhore

^ Haha, I think you came too late..It's almost ending..I hope..haha..

*gives out wasabi flavored popcorn to sushiwhore*

o_O WASABI AHHHHHHHhh i cant stand it so spicy i'll ive it to my mom *runs away*