Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest beinspired

If I'm interested I would talk back. ^^ But if I don't really want to start anything, I'll just try to casually end the conversation. I wouldn't be "scared" since I would see him often, but make sure she noticed you before and it's not anything out of the blue. Just tell her that you've seen her a lot and talk about the common stuff you might have with her, make sure to tell her your name and you're not anyone creepy. o_o;

Smile however you want to smile XD I think it's cuter when a guy smiles with teeth.

Good luck : D <3

Is she the shy type or a loud type?

Being a shy type.. YES i would be freaked out. Unless you do it extra gently.. like.. very gently..

like very gently..

you know wut i mean?

Guest NJSK.

LOL I was actually thinking of making this thread.

I have a feeling that this will be a lot smaller than the guys' POV xP

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest michele17

would you girls ever tell your close guy friend that he's like a sister to you?

noooooooo. thats pretty gay

Guest lily-chan

Sucks, I never thought that being young/attractive could work against someone, not that i'm saying i am either. I just want to have a healthy steady relationship! Is that too much to ask for? Stupid stereotypes. =P Not all good-looking guys are players! Well it seems that girls on soompi wouldn't mind guys passing gas =D.

Dear lord, I just read that you were going to start modelling. Don't be so modest... that means you do have the looks. It's just bad experience girls have had in the past that makes them think that attractive guys are players (true story). Also, when girls push you towards the bed, have you ever thought of saying 'no'? Maybe if you do, they'd get that you want something serious.

Guest aironeousB

1) What's your definition of staring cuz i think it starts somewhere around 6 or 7 seconds or if you are obviously pretty and sexy and multiple guys are all looking at you at the same time then it's 4 seconds?

1a) What if i am "visually challenged?" If I'm near sighted it might take me 10 seconds of squinting and looking to figure out if you are attractive.

Not to be confused with Stairing (hangigng out in the stair well) or Starring (being a lead in a movie).

2) Those buttons in the center of your shirt are interesting. Can i just gaze at them for a few seconds or will you get mad/annoyed?

2a) You look at our chest and we don't say nothin! wazuppp?

(Can i get a high five from another guy)

2b) It is normal for people to occasionally turn their eyes away from looking at the other persons face when they are talking to them. Sometimes your chest is where i turn my eyes to. We can only avoid looking at it for so long ok? Can you just be understanding?

3) If you are obviously getting hit on by every category of guy cuz you're pretty and sexy is their any acceptable way to express my 2 cents to you that i also think you are very attractive?

For example, I walk out of the 711 and turn my gaze upwards from the stuff in my hands as i am pushing on the door and see you there all pretty/sexy and you see me looking at you. Can i just tell you "you're really attractive" without it getting filed under annoying comment number 113,834.

3a) Can i say, "You have a nice figure?"

4) why is the sky blue? I think it is the color of oxygen but i just want to hear what you girls think. I have a feeling that you have different theories about it.

5) I didn't know that so many of you don't like over confidence unless it's on the dance floor. That is really hard for me to wrap my wits around. Is their any other place or situation that you like us to be over confident? In bed maybe? Does it turn you on?

6) Why can't you just admit to all the guys here that you want us to shave (get rid of the sandpaper face) before sex and it is more important than shaving before work?

6a) Your BF hands you the electric shaver and turns it on and says "go ahead, shave me."

but he starts doing foreplay using his hands and it's really good. Is this ok or annoying?

7) Multiple choice

Your BF says to you "Your mom is kind of pretty. If i was an older guy i would have sex with her."

a) I can't believe you just said that, go away.

b. Thanks. she is pretty.

c) Really? I dare you to go tell her that!

d) Whatever

e) you really should keep those kinds of things to yourself

f) ooooooooo kkkkkkkkkk

8) I have this funny habit of referring to females as girl or gal if they are in any way attractive to me and the other words (woman and lady) for females i use for those who i find unattractive. If you are in your early twenties will you get offended as if i am talking down to you if i refer to you as a girl? Do you want me to refer to you as a lady or women?

How about "Chick," can I call you that? Like "your the best chick I know." I am in my thirties which is why i am asking.

9 Can you share an apartment with a muscular guy that maybe looks average in your opinion?

9a) Will you enjoy walking in on him showering and pretending it was an accident? Can we call you a pervert after that or is that word only for men?

9b) For the example guy above, theoretically What would you feel if you find his sex toy? Do you get at all turned on from the mental pictures that pop into your head or do you think, "what a dork!"? i am not talking about a doll I mean something small.

10) Will you appreciate a guy friends efforts that is trying to.... ahem "enlarge himself" if you find his device or pills or will you think he is a dork?

10a) same question but boyfriend

11) Would you ever ask a guy friend to have sex with you cuz you are depressed or cuz you just got dumped?

11a) If i am on your list of guy friends that want to be your BF can i move up on the list by beating up one of the other ones? I call it the waiting list.

Guest DarkWaltz

Referencing to the video "Just a Nice Guy" (

).

Do you girls think nice guys do finish last? How do you think guys feel when they are too nice, and they are being "forced" to change their attitude in order to be with someone they like?

I keep thinking that there are girls out there that would love being with a nice guy, and not USE them as well. Am I wrong and defying reality?

I personally think that nice guys shouldn't change the way they are in order to "get" a girl, but just be themselves.

What are your thoughts on this, girls? What are your point of views on nice guys?

Guest linny

).

Do you girls think nice guys do finish last? How do you think guys feel when they are too nice, and they are being "forced" to change their attitude in order to be with someone they like?

I keep thinking that there are girls out there that would love being with a nice guy, and not USE them as well. Am I wrong and defying reality?

I personally think that nice guys shouldn't change the way they are in order to "get" a girl, but just be themselves.

What are your thoughts on this, girls? What are your point of views on nice guys?

I personally adore nice guys and don't see any reason why they would need to change their attitude/character to get girls. The thing about the bad boy, the jerk? That act gets old really fast, especially if you want a serious relationship or something that's substantial. Nice guys are so much better, and I appreciate them so much.

My one quip about nice guys? Some of them tend to lack a... spine. All the nice guys I know never actually let a girl blatantly know that they like her. It's like what the girl said in the third part of "Just a Nice Guy". How is anyone supposed to know that a girl is special to the guy if he doesn't treat her any differently? I think that is the one down fall of nice guys and the reason why they never get the girl they want. They have to work up the guts to let the girl know (whether by body language or telling her) that they like her decently early on. And even if the girl doesn't reciprocate, at least the guy won't be kicking himself, wondering should've could've would'ves.

The nice guys who go for what they want? Those guys never finish last. But until they realize that they've got to screw up all the their fears about possible rejection, they're going to finish last.

Guest ChaeRinxx

1) What's your definition of staring cuz i think it starts somewhere around 6 or 7 seconds or if you are obviously pretty and sexy and multiple guys are all looking at you at the same time then it's 4 seconds?

1a) What if i am "visually challenged?" If I'm near sighted it might take me 10 seconds of squinting and looking to figure out if you are attractive.

Not to be confused with Stairing (hangigng out in the stair well) or Starring (being a lead in a movie).

2) Those buttons in the center of your shirt are interesting. Can i just gaze at them for a few seconds or will you get mad/annoyed?

2b) It is normal for people to occasionally turn their eyes away from looking at the other persons face when they are talking to them. Sometimes your chest is where i turn my eyes to. We can only avoid looking at it for so long ok? Can you just be understanding?

3) If you are obviously getting hit on by every category of guy cuz you're pretty and sexy is their any acceptable way to express my 2 cents to you that i also think you are very attractive?

For example, I walk out of the 711 and turn my gaze upwards from the stuff in my hands as i am pushing on the door and see you there all pretty/sexy and you see me looking at you. Can i just tell you "you're really attractive" without it getting filed under annoying comment number 113,834.

4) why is the sky blue? I think it is the color of oxygen but i just want to hear what you girls think. I have a feeling that you have different theories about it.

5) I didn't know that so many of you don't like over confidence unless it's on the dance floor. That is really hard for me to wrap my wits around. Is their any other place or situation that you like us to be over confident? In bed maybe? Does it turn you on?

6) Why can't you just admit to all the guys here that you want us to shave (get rid of the sandpaper face) before sex and it is more important than shaving before work?

6a) Your BF hands you the electric shaver and turns it on and says "go ahead, shave me."

but he starts doing foreplay using his hands and it's really good. Is this ok or annoying?

7) Multiple choice

Your BF says to you "Your mom is kind of pretty. If i was an older guy i would have sex with her."

d) Whatever

f) ooooooooo kkkkkkkkkk

8) I have this funny habit of referring to females as girl or gal if they are in any way attractive to me and the other words (woman and lady) for females i use for those who i find unattractive. If you are in your early twenties will you get offended as if i am talking down to you if i refer to you as a girl? Do you want me to refer to you as a lady or women?

How about "Chick," can I call you that? Like "your the best chick I know." I am in my thirties which is why i am asking.

9 Can you share an apartment with a muscular guy that maybe looks average in your opinion?

9a) Will you enjoy walking in on him showering and pretending it was an accident? Can we call you a pervert after that or is that word only for men?

9b) For the example guy above, theoretically What would you feel if you find his sex toy? Do you get at all turned on from the mental pictures that pop into your head or do you think, "what a dork!"? i am not talking about a doll I mean something small.

10) Will you appreciate a guy friends efforts that is trying to.... ahem "enlarge himself" if you find his device or pills or will you think he is a dork?

11) Would you ever ask a guy friend to have sex with you cuz you are depressed or cuz you just got dumped?

11a) If i am on your list of guy friends that want to be your BF can i move up on the list by beating up one of the other ones? I call it the waiting list.

Wow thats long okie here i go :sweatingbullets:

1)My definition of staring is staring at a person for more than 5 seconds, and to stare at a person repeatedly. almost as if looking for them.

1a) lol.. Well we wouldn't know if you were visually challenged, we would just think you really like lookin at us or something lol...

2) i personally would get annoyed if you just blankly stared at my general chest area lol. i dunno if you think their that interesting try lookin when the girl doesnt know youre looking?

2a) Hahaha true, but guys' chest is no big deal. Girls take it more personally, because it makes us feel as if we're a piece of freakin meat!

3) well, i'm not that type of girl but... even if alot of guys hit on me and etc i would just be flattered i wouldn't like be like " Oh guy #400 this week. or what ever,

3a) if you don't say it... like suggestively or what ever then sure =]

4) The sky is blue because the atmosphere of the earth reflects whats on the earth. Due to the fact that our world is mostly water, which is blue, the sky is blue =] lol

5) Well its all up to the girl, like for me i like a confident guy in general. Because i am a very confident person myself and i like to know you know how to handle youself. But uhhh i guess in bed, At parties when meeting peers and dealing with people. Hmmm.. Dealing with our parents? lol yeahh =P

6) Some girls like their guy to be shaven and clean and etc its all in preference. And no it shouldn't be more important than shaving for work. its just what your girlfriend likes. like i personally like an unshaven guy in bed

6a) uh, i guess in the situation, if i'm into it yeah but if i'm like annoyed and doing something else then no. lol

7) A. If my boyfriend said that about my mom i would slap him. because if you think of my MOTHER that way, what the hell do you think about me?! thats my opinion lol

8) Well if you're older than you can call us that. Lady and woman is like a formal kind of thing, i wouldn't want to be called that unless its like for work.

9) i would only share an appartment with someone that means alot to me.

9a) lol.. if im in the more playful mood then yeah i probably would lol! and pervert is suppose to be for guys lol.

10) LOL. i would personally call him a dork if he was a close friend =]

10a) Boyfriend? i would call him a dork and be like " i like you for how you are. Don't try to change yourself."

11) No! my guy friends are not boy toys! their my friends.

11a) No, you would probably just be lowered in my standards. because beating up another guy that likes me isn't gonna do anything if i could possibly like him back ya know?

Yup thats all my answers.. sorry if some of them didn't help? lol

Guest touche`

7) Multiple choice

d) Whatever

f) ooooooooo kkkkkkkkkk

1) What's my definition of staring? Personally, I would say just looking. Nothing good or bad.

1a) Haha, I'll just be like, "okay..." Have that weird though in my head, what is he trying to do? o_O

2) First of all, I would knock you out. >[ I dislike when people stare too close. If they are 3-5 feet away, I'm fine.

2a) Haha, I say that guy's chest is really nothing compare to females. o_o;;

2b) Haha, I understand this situation. It happens all the time. Besides the chest part. <_<;; otherwise, it's normal because at times, I do that also.

3) Lol. I would be wondering why are you looking at me. The thing that would be going through my head is "people stare", so it's normal. I wouldn't even think of the looks right now.

3a) Um, yeah but don't over go the line. o_O

4) I heard many stories that the sun reflects off from the water, making the sky blue.

5) Hahaha, in bed? Hilarious. Whatever is clever. I would like a guy to be in confident when it comes talking to me.

6) Too bad but I want a unshaven guy.

6a) haha, what? Okay, I guess.

7) What about a slap in the head? -.-;; I personally do not like it at all..

8) I don't really care. As long as it's "female, girl, chick," anything that refers to a girl, I guess.

9 Yeah sure. As long as he doesn't do anything to me. My coach lives in a apartment with 2 other guys, who are her roommate.

9a) hahahaha~ My friends call me pervert all the time. I take it as a joke and yes, I will pretend that it is an accident. ;]

9b) Uh, I would be kind of disgust by it.

10) hahaha, I would say he is a dork.

10a) DORK.

11) Uh, no. I know someone who is like this.

11a)Do whatever you want but it's not going to change my mind.

7) Multiple choice

d) Whatever

f) ooooooooo kkkkkkkkkk

1. Staring = doesn't neccesarily mean time, it's how they look at you. Sometimes when I walk, average guys turn head (no I am not saying I'm goodlooking but I'm not gonna say they have low standards either just for my sake..muahaha). I take that as starring..Glancing on the other hand is normal but glancing for the second time mean's the guy is worth looking at. Remember, girls don't stare..they glance..

1.a) Unless the lady is sitting down, I can assure you that she has already walked away. But most girls have kick richard simmons radar..They know if you're looking at them..So they'll just give you a glance..If you get a second glance, that means to them you're good looking..But just for long term benefits, invest in laser surgery.

B) If you're hot, I'll be flattered. If you're not, then you're cursed. But then even if you're hot, doing it for the second time isn't cool.

2a) Would you feel violated if I looked at your zipper area? What if I'm frowning while I'm looking at it?..haha.

b)Nope, totally impossible..We shall and will never be understanding about it. If you absolutely must, do it in discretion.

3)By all means, you can. But then again, you'll just be another guy.*yawns* And it also depends, some take it as a sincere form of flattery..some take it like you're gonna rape her by the next hour. I once talked to this guy..well he approached me..and he wasn't hot..just average..while we're talking he suddenly say "You're beautiful"..I was just like "Ehh..err.okay"..Needless to say, I avoided him like a plague. So don't do it.

3.a) No, unless you're my personal gym trainer or you're a female.

4) Colors are being reflected from all sorts of objects from the earth. When these colors meet, they become white.In a rainbow, there are 7 colors..I think it's violet that has the shortest wavelength and red has the longest one? So they get scattered around in the atmosphere..These rainbow colors gets absorbed by gas molecules in the air depending on their wave lengths..somehow blue is stuck in the middle or something and it gets scattered around the sky..Bla Bla..You see blue sky because the blue light is everywhere around you..Can't remember..I'm already out of school and I got C for physics..So go figure.

5) Over confident = Cockiness. Confident = Turn on. Depends on your girl..Some girls even like S & M..haha..just talk about it with your partner.

6) Because sex is more important than work?..Hahah.

6a) Okay.

7) G. Ewww...Gross...What are you? A freaking man-richard simmons..Get out from my house..I don't think I can handle this..You oggling other girls..whatever..But my mother?..Insane..How did I even get on with you till now? God, I deserve someone better !!

8. Chick = Tacky, a guy who has no class..who's still stuck in his high school era..getting boners for no reason.

Lady = That's classy.

9.If it's to that stage, whatever. Call us whatever you want except you're ex's name.

b)Typical Guys *rolls eyes*

10. Same answer.

11. No. Unless we're drunk.

11.B) Do whatever you want to eliminate your competition, we don't need to know that.

Lastly, answering your questions are one heck of a job..YOU better pay me !!!! :tongue2:

Guest iEatPowder

Dear lord, I just read that you were going to start modelling. Don't be so modest... that means you do have the looks. It's just bad experience girls have had in the past that makes them think that attractive guys are players (true story). Also, when girls push you towards the bed, have you ever thought of saying 'no'? Maybe if you do, they'd get that you want something serious.

Well, that's kind of who I am. I'm really nonchalant about everything. So it's basically my inaction that screws me as I mentioned earlier.

Guest megaSTEPxo

).

No, you are not defying reality. I think there are definitely girls out there that would love being with a nice guy and not use them.

I think what may confuses a girl is that the guy is too nice to everyone that she might feel insecure to how he would treat his gf? If they end up in a relationship, would the nice guy places his other friends or family before his gf because he's too nice to reject them..and the guy might assume his gf would understand that when deep down, she's probably a bit upset that the nice guy never pays special attention to her??

Hmm yeah, I think it really depends on the scenario.. and how nice the guy is, the girl's personality, the depth of their relationship etc.

I personally wouldn't mind a nice guy as long as it's obvious that he treats me differently than he would treat his other friends.

Guest MiShi*~

I just want to find a girlfriend that wants to get to know me and vice versa so we can have a steady relationship.

i have a hard time saying "no" i guess. I'm pretty nonchalant about everything and I just go with whatever's happening. =P So you're saying it's my lack of action that is working against me, because I'm not intentionally "playing along" with them.

WOW. guys like that actually exist?? where do i find more guys like you?

haha ur totally like my male counterpart. i have the same problems..

i want to find someone to share a steady relationship w/ but it seems all the guys just wanna fool around & aren`t looking for long term.

i have a hard time saying no too, so i know what you mean.. but it really is a disadvantage. i`m trying to fix it. & as stereotypical as it sounds, communication really is important if u want to build that steady relationship you want.

good luck!

Guest iEatPowder

WOW. guys like that actually exist?? where do i find more guys like you?

haha ur totally like my male counterpart. i have the same problems..

i want to find someone to share a steady relationship w/ but it seems all the guys just wanna fool around & aren`t looking for long term.

i have a hard time saying no too, so i know what you mean.. but it really is a disadvantage. i`m trying to fix it. & as stereotypical as it sounds, communication really is important if u want to build that steady relationship you want.

good luck!

lol, yeah, guys that are sick of hook ups and flings. Generally, it seems like there are more girls with this problem than guys. Most guys I know are as you described - just looking to fool around. But I've been in a pretty serious relationship before, and I kind of want that again.

Guest aironeousB

Lastly, answering your questions are one heck of a job..YOU better pay me !!!! :tongue2:

You are in Malaysia. Isn't the cost of labor pretty cheap there? Just kidding.

You didn't have to answer all of them. I thought this was a public service thread since we have a male p.o.v. thread it is an exchange.

I'm just trying to keep it interesting. But then again i really do appreciate all of this info. Some of it is very enlightening. All of my past gf's didn't like the unshaven face for sex.

I think it is cool that you know about light wavelengths.

Guest michele17

ANSWERS::::

1) What's your definition of staring cuz i think it starts somewhere around 6 or 7 seconds or if you are obviously pretty and sexy and multiple guys are all looking at you at the same time then it's 4 seconds? staring is staring. if you look at someone for longer than a glance, its a stare

haha it still looks likes ur staring

NO. please, no

we have boobs. our chests our different...there should be nothing to stare at. unless, ur not wearing a shirt and ur hot. then exceptions apply =]

unless ur our boyfriend, no staring should occur where we can NOTICE its going on.

haha yeah, compliments are hot.

no

oxygen isnt blue...the skys blue cause of a thing in physics called scattering. light molecules of cyan and magenta scatter in the air, reflecting blue. plus, the cyan-green of the ocean reflects and scatters in the sky.

theres a difference between confidence and cocky. confidence is hot anywhere, even in the bed. and yes, it would be a turn on. cockiness is just lame. so dont do it

its a matter of a girls preference. i like shaven. i dont think it'd be more important than doing it before work, but it doesnt hurt

its ok

7) Multiple choice

d) Whatever

f) ooooooooo kkkkkkkkkk

ooooooooooo kkkkkkkkkk hahaha u perv

dont call me a girl. it sounds feminine coming from guys. and dont call me a chick either. haha just weirdddd

..yes. y wouldnt i?

i wouldnt pretend that its an accident. and thats not being perverted...so dun call us that

eww. guys should NOT have sex toys. thats just weird

nonononononon never

nononononono never

i wouldnt. i'm sure some would...but not me

uhh. no. that moves u down the list

that took foreverrrrrr

Guest lily-chan

To aironeousB

1a) Just don't stare. If I can't see if someone's attractive or not, I'd rather not stare longer and creep them out.

2b) Can't you look somewhere else than our chest? I personally don't always look at the person when I talk... I'd look around while listening, but I don't check them out.

3) If I don't know you, I'd find it creepy.

5) If you're over confident, you better live up to your words and back your richard simmons up. When you're over confident, you seem to be conceited and narcissic. Would you like a girl who's full of herself?

7) e) you really should keep those kinds of things to yourself.

If you just said my mom's pretty, I'd be okay with it. The rest, you can keep it to yourself.

9a) I find it really rude and inappropriate. So, I wouldn't do it to anybody, no matter how hot they are.

9b) I'd feel uncomfortable. Put it back where I found it and pretend it never happened­.

11) rofl. When I think about all of my guy friends, I don't see myself asking any of them. They're my friends. I'd find it too weird.

11a) Beating up as in physically hurting the other? I hate guys that can't use their brains and instead use their fists -_-.

Okay, these were weird questions... so i decided to answer only a few.

Guest MoiraElla

LOL aironeousB your questions are like :o

1) my defintion of staring is means you're interested to that person or think they're interesting looking or something's on their face.

1a) if you're visually challenged, i wouldn't care if you are. WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO HARD TO LOOK AT THEM ANYWAYS? thats what i would think o_o

2) LOL who looks at buttons? -0- If i notice you gazing at my "buttons" i would think you're looking at something more than that.

2a) what? -________-;;;;;

2b) WHAT? your questions are confusing..

3) yes you can, but you got to show respect.

3a) thats crossing the line for me sometimes o_o BUT yes you can but same answer with #3.

4) idk why the sky's blue. never thought about it

5) i don't like boys being so cocky or too confident...o_o

6) WHAT?!?!?! :o i dont know how to answer this, sorry.

6a) i dont know how to answer this, sorry.

7) never say that to your girlfriend. i would choose (e) and never talk to you again.

8) just say "miss"

9) depends on our relationship o_o

9a) depends on our relationship again. PERVERT isn't the only word for men. many girls are perverts tooo! we just hide it o_o

9b) what a lonely dork

10) >O<

10a) LOLLL~ dork for sure.

11) I would never ask a guy friend to have sex with me b/c i was depressed or got dumped. stupid stupid stupid way of getting over someone.

11a) NOOOOo!!!!!

You are in Malaysia. Isn't the cost of labor pretty cheap there? Just kidding.

You didn't have to answer all of them. I thought this was a public service thread since we have a male p.o.v. thread it is an exchange.

I'm just trying to keep it interesting. But then again i really do appreciate all of this info. Some of it is very enlightening. All of my past gf's didn't like the unshaven face for sex.

I think it is cool that you know about light wavelengths.

Yeah, the cos of labor is pretty cheap. Yeah, I answered because it's a public service thread..But man, that was long :wacko:

Haha.

Guest yumiko123

).

haha im such a noob i didnt know how to use the quote thingy =p

i think it depends of what type of personality that girl likes, but if the guy has to change his atitude then the girls not worth being with right? thats just my opinion. girls who have a conscience wouldnt use a guy (unless they dont notice it ?)

and there are girls who would love to be with a nice guy (me included) but its just that they have to show that the girl they like is special :] like maybe pay more attention to her than others, maybe special things that dont have to be expensive . Usually girls that like cute things (cake haha). and dont be overly shy, thats a turnoff for me.

i watched that wongfu video, and i hate it when guys try to be someone else and make them jealous.

i think this problem is sortof the same for nice girls, they're never really noticed :[ guys probably think they're boring or something.

be strong nice guys :D!