Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest bigbangsmex

Here's another one: when a girl first meets a guy for the first time (through a friend, randomly, etc.), does she immediately judge him to see if he could be a potential boyfriend or not, or she doesn't have this thought until much later when she starts knowing him more?

Shallow as that, I judge him to see if he's boyfriend material only if he's quite a looker... that being if I met him through a friend also. If I just crossed ways with a stranger, I wouldn't think much of him. Otherwise, I wouldn't have much thought into it until I actually knew more about him. What's the point in a pretty face if I can't converse with him? Nothing.

how do guys really impress a girl! honestly

Humor. Guys who are funny immediately have my attention.

Guest lily-chan

if you have some acne scars on your cheeks will girls be like " EEEWWWWW" and not talk with you?

and also will girls not date guys with acne?

Rofl. No, we won't be like that (most of us). We all have acne. But if you take care of your skin, its a plus for your looks ;)!

So all the girls I've pursued have pretty much got boyfriend's while I was pursuing them (3 to be exact...) Anyways... to a couple girls I admitted my feelings and y'know that didn't go so well... but each and every one of them I had (and with all of them still have) good chemistry. (As in things aren't akward between us.) And I mean they always say how much I mean to them and all that etc.

So basically what is the quality that makes a friend a good friend and never anything more to girls? Because whatever it is... I have it...

First mistake... going after girls that already have bfs. Would you like a guy to go after your gf? Probably not. So don't do the same thing. Plus, they already have feelings for someone else...

Here's another one: when a girl first meets a guy for the first time (through a friend, randomly, etc.), does she immediately judge him to see if he could be a potential boyfriend or not, or she doesn't have this thought until much later when she starts knowing him more?

It depends on the chemistry. If I find him cute looking PLUS has a cute personality, I'd be interested. I'll first become friends with him and see where that leads to.

Guest Stevent

I agree with you. I wished there were more guys answering those questions in the Male POV thread.

really? i thought that there was more than one guy answering a question excluding me :P

Guest xt1naaa

The smallest and cutest things impress girls the most. ^o^

Guest michele17

To the topic starter, I think it's better to have more replies... just two replies isn't enough to count as 'multiple opinions'... what's wrong with seeing more answers? =P I wish the Ask the Guys topic would have more answers and I'm guessing that some guys would want more answers in this section!

haha yeah, i was thinking about that and ur right. it was just annoying at first to me having to go thru so many pages haha. thanks for helping answer questions girls =]

Guest predator

Small things can impress a girl =D

Like making a joke here and there.

Or doing sweet things :)

if you have some acne scars on your cheeks will girls be like " EEEWWWWW" and not talk with you?

Depends on certain girls, I for one would prob be reluctant to date one..I mean, how do you kiss on the cheeks? So yeah, invest more in facial care.

softacoustic - For me, it would be generosity with presents, and being a gentleman.

Guest chocolate*

Thanks girls for the replies, much appreciated for enlightening us with your secret minds. :P

All these questions depend on the girl, but for me, if I were looking for a relationship, I'd judge if the guy could be potential bf material. If I wasn't looking for a relationship, I wouldn't judge anything at all... friend status.

Have real goals, and that you are working hard to achieve those goals... plus results count too! ;)

Guest xsilentangel

there's tons of responses, but the heck with that

well, it depends on the girl.

but i'd really like a guy that's really humourous.

Guest Sue.

Show her it's not just about getting into her pants.

-Sue.

Guest The Fey

Show her it's not just about getting into her pants.

-Sue.

Quoted for emphasis.

It's as simple as that.

Guest beinspired
Depends on certain girls, I for one would prob be reluctant to date one..I mean, how do you kiss on the cheeks? So yeah, invest more in facial care.softacoustic - For me, it would be generosity with presents, and being a gentleman.
If she herself has skin problems and it's clear that those acne problems are killing her level of self esteemthen its likely that she will try to prevent herself dating from a guy with acne.However if the girl herself has relatively good skin and isn't stressed out about her skin..she proberley wouldent see the deal about a guy having acne problems.
it depends on the girl. and it depends on how acne infested you are :crazy:By being sensetive, sweet, doing little things impresses girls. like writing a sweet note, poems, etc. etc. and saying sweet stuff. and avoid saying hot, instead, say beautiful.Usually, its later for me. Because there is so much going through my mind :sweatingbullets: Unless the guy is really cute, haha :ph34r:
How do you impress? isntead of trying to get her interest, do the opposite-> SHOW INTEREST IN HER! and be confident, and bold in doing so.

Guest DarkWaltz

I heard that in order to get a girl's interest, you need to be confident and funny (at least).

What if a guy is a bit shy, kinda quiet but more of a thinker, and stays in his little corner often? However, he talks in a very thoughtful and deep way, but he doesn't talk that much nor do that many jokes. Would you girls find that attractive? Or would you think bah, he's just a waste of time?

Guest Seralibra

I heard that in order to get a girl's interest, you need to be confident and funny (at least).

What if a guy is a bit shy, kinda quiet but more of a thinker, and stays in his little corner often? However, he talks in a very thoughtful and deep way, but he doesn't talk that much nor do that many jokes. Would you girls find that attractive? Or would you think bah, he's just a waste of time?

First time posting in this thread haha, cuz your question interests me and i thought ill give my own opinion on this. Actually for me, a guy who's shy and quiet is fine (actually i find them quite mysterious and cute aha), as long as he speaks up at the right time. After all, if i cannot make any conversation with him, it is going to be boring and pointless. And also lastly, as long his shyness and quietness doesn't lead to having no opinion of his own at all.

Oh and u mentioned the guy talks in a thoughtful and deep way, so he's pretty smart? That's fine. As long as i can understand him haha.

Guest .sukaii.

1) Most of us girls like guys like that. Confident, and have a great sense of humor. Although confidence isn't a major turn-on, it's still better than with those guys that stutter at every word they say. I wouldn't be very comfortable knowing that he's scared of me and all. Also, humor plays a BIG role, and girls find that very attractive. We want to be around people we can have fun with. Most of us tend to love to laugh a LOT.

2) It really depends on the girl's tastes.

I personally wouldn't find that attractive, but it's not a huge turn-off whatsoever either. :)

Guest xt1naaa

Hrmmss...It really depends on the girl.

If he's mysterious and smart, i would find him attractive.

Guest Ryskie

You just described my husband >.<

When I met my husband, he was on the quiet side, a deep thinker, but once you got to know him, he's got a great sense of humor and can be a great guy all around, and I found that attractive because he wasn't trying to grab my attention with being loud and immature like most guys.

As long as yourself, and confident in it (because yes, confidence and a sense of humor are pretty important), then you'll find a girl to appreciate it.... Besides quiet guys can sometimes be the most interesting people in the room.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

First time posting here.

Do girls like whiter skined asians or darker/taned skined asians

For me, I like the whiter skinned asians.

I think it really depends if it suits you.

I don't think a guy should go out of his way to tan himself inorder to please a girl.

How would you ladies feel if your bf puts family before you?

That's a good thing.

Girls shouldn't expect a guy to do otherwise in the beginning of a relationship.

But let's just say you're at the age where you could get married and the guy says...

"I can't, my mom doesn't want me to." ... then oh my god, go marry your mom.

How much of a hit do I take if im unaccomplished for my age?

~In terms of education and lack of work experiences.

Why do girls get tired of me so quickly? Most of the time they seem to drift from normal conversations down to tiny replies within 2 months where I would usually just give up from awkwardness. Im talking mostly about people I meet online but unfortunately its the same in real life too except they might talk when I run into them or something.

I think you have to realize that there are other guys that might want the same girls you want.

They may be more accomplished than you and sorry to say, if you're personality is pretty AVERAGE, the girls are gonna go for the more accomplished type.

If you're a teenager, things like this shouldn't matter. But if a girlfriend has to lecture you about getting a job or going to school, then I can say, right off the bat, the girl is going to get tired.

Sorry...

No. There's a guy at my work place who has some acne and man... he's a good catch, boyfriendwise.

So i think if you play your cards right and you have the personality to woo a girl, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Plus... no girl would say EWW or be like that. You shouldn't even give the girl the time of day if she does that.

So basically what is the quality that makes a friend a good friend and never anything more to girls? Because whatever it is... I have it...

If you are able to compare yourself to her female best friends, then... it's going to stay that way.

The traits are usually like... if you're nothing special OR when the girl talks to you... you don't have much of an effect on her.

A guy who is TOO nice and a complete push over... he's the best guy friend a girl could have. LOL.

when a girl first meets a guy for the first time (through a friend, randomly, etc.), does she immediately judge him to see if he could be a potential boyfriend or not, or she doesn't have this thought until much later when she starts knowing him more?

Yeah...

well me personally. But i guess first impressions are the best.

If you have this vibe that makes a girl start crushing on you then, cool.

But sometimes, if the girl gets to know you... she may still become interested in you.

I guess it really depends.

HOWEVER, if its first meeting and you guys don't really know each other yet, then sad to say, it may depend on looks.

- His physique. If he has some incredible body, WOW.

- His grades. Especially if he works part time or if he barely studies. Basically, intelligence.

- His sense of humor. Wow, if I can laugh really hard from a guy's joke, then no doubt, any girl would be impressed.

----If you mean boyfriend potential. at that stage-----

- The small things he would do. How a guy would go out of his way to do something to please a girl.

- Doing something he hates, but it makes a girl happy.

- Doing something out of the ordinary.

- Sense of humor (that guy could be the fugliest guy... he is still in the running for the best boyfriendmaterial IF he can make a girl laugh)

That's the "mysterious" kind of guy. Alot of girls like that. Not me though.

I think... if you're trying to get a shy type of girl, that would be hard if both of you are shy and aren't talking.

So i'm guessing, you want the outgoing type who sooner or later, gets you to talk more.

If a guy speaks in a way that a philosophy professor speaks, then... I don't find that attractive.

What do you mean "talking in a very thoughtful and deep way"

I kind of find that.... freaky.

I'm so sorry =(