Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest sayuri43

how important is dancing when goin to clubs cuz i mean i can dance alright but im not a terrific dancer. and wanna know if dancin makes a difference in where the nite goes =]

First off, I love to go clubbing, it is fun. And I'm 20 (just so you know what age range I'm speaking from).

The guy I like... can't dance well... but he dances CONFIDENTALLY. He does whatever he wants and doesn't look for approval. So he'll be pulling out these crazy moves but it's all in good fun... and it makes it fun for everyone especially when we're dancing together. Just do what you want and don't care about what the other people think ;] and I promise girls will flock to you. (they all go to him -_________-; sigh)

Guest kimchii

(I asked this at the fellas section too.. LOL)

So I like this guy...

me- turned 16

him- going on 22 and in uni... LOL

we work at the same place and we have conversed a few times... and i want to ask him out tomorrow! haha is that weird?

he knows i'm 16, and he knows that i know how old HE is... so is that too big of a gap?

when we talk i can feel that he's interested too, but i'm not 100% sure... since the place we can "talk" is our break room and there's always a lot of other ppl around >_>;;;

so what do you girls think? should i give it a shot????

Guest kimseo

So I like this guy...

me- turned 16

we work at the same place and we have conversed a few times... and i want to ask him out tomorrow! haha is that weird?

he knows i'm 16, and he knows that i know how old HE is... so is that too big of a gap?

when we talk i can feel that he's interested too, but i'm not 100% sure... since the place we can "talk" is our break room and there's always a lot of other ppl around >_>;;;

Just becareful. :)

I dunno, he might be a little hesitant since you're still a minor. ;;; I don't know for sure though.

Good luck.

Guest xsilentangel

i have a question ladies

alright, so this guy i knew since a long time ago.. wand hes like a childhood friend well he's younger than me and stuff (9th grade - 15) and omg.. i saw him near the beach and we sat there for like 2 hours then when we were gonna leave.. he told me to come closer to him and then he said "i'm not a virgin".. i knew he had a gf that's in 8th grade :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: and i totally was like "are you kidding me?!" and even worse, he said they didnt use protection and luckily the pregnancy test came out negative. i was like totally spazzy and stuff.. cuz i know a lot of ppl that lost it before.. but im shocked at the guy (he used to be so innocent!), the girl (shes so innocent even now) and yeah..

am i overreacting? he said i am.

and how am i supposed to react towards him? (its really awkward how he told me..)

Guest ix3katz

i have a question ladies

alright, so this guy i knew since a long time ago.. wand hes like a childhood friend well he's younger than me and stuff (9th grade - 15) and omg.. i saw him near the beach and we sat there for like 2 hours then when we were gonna leave.. he told me to come closer to him and then he said "i'm not a virgin".. i knew he had a gf that's in 8th grade :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: and i totally was like "are you kidding me?!" and even worse, he said they didnt use protection and luckily the pregnancy test came out negative. i was like totally spazzy and stuff.. cuz i know a lot of ppl that lost it before.. but im shocked at the guy (he used to be so innocent!), the girl (shes so innocent even now) and yeah..

am i overreacting? he said i am.

and how am i supposed to react towards him? (its really awkward how he told me..)

i think that it is ok for you to freak out right when he told you

cuz u probably didn't have that kinda perception of him .. i'll probably freak out if a friend of mine told me that all of a sudden lol

but i think u need to chill out now ...and just accept it. and plus..why did he tell you? did he want to talk to you about something?

a lot of young high schoolers do it now..u just have to get over it =\ and cmon..boys at that age.... they'll do anything to try it out -_-

u should make sure he doesn't do it again without protection though... he can be in deep shiet lol.

anyway ...you should try to act normal n see it from his point of view =x ..if ur really troubled then talk to him about it?

Guest MoiraElla
(I asked this at the fellas section too.. LOL)So I like this guy...me- turned 16him- going on 22 and in uni... LOLwe work at the same place and we have conversed a few times... and i want to ask him out tomorrow! haha is that weird?he knows i'm 16, and he knows that i know how old HE is... so is that too big of a gap?when we talk i can feel that he's interested too, but i'm not 100% sure... since the place we can "talk" is our break room and there's always a lot of other ppl around >_>;;;so what do you girls think? should i give it a shot????
That's a pretty big difference. Don't get upset if he rejects you though, I mean, if he does, I can't blame him. That's a HUGE difference :o be aware o_o
i have a question ladiesalright, so this guy i knew since a long time ago.. wand hes like a childhood friend well he's younger than me and stuff (9th grade - 15) and omg.. i saw him near the beach and we sat there for like 2 hours then when we were gonna leave.. he told me to come closer to him and then he said "i'm not a virgin".. i knew he had a gf that's in 8th grade :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: and i totally was like "are you kidding me?!" and even worse, he said they didnt use protection and luckily the pregnancy test came out negative. i was like totally spazzy and stuff.. cuz i know a lot of ppl that lost it before.. but im shocked at the guy (he used to be so innocent!), the girl (shes so innocent even now) and yeah..am i overreacting? he said i am.and how am i supposed to react towards him? (its really awkward how he told me..)
teenagers these days are having sex like it's nothing! man, its crazy. i would overract too since he's not even sixteen yet! it can be awkward because its like..."man you're like a baby -0-" its okay to act like that the way you did hahaha.

Guest michele17

So I like this guy...

me- turned 16

the age gaps kind of bigggggg since ur still a minor =/ maybe u should wait till ur at least 17?? idkk i wouldnt ask him out but watever u chooses, good luck

Guest lily-chan

So I like this guy...

me- turned 16

I don't know. The age is okay, I find. My ex was also 6 years older than me (I was 16 when he started to hit on me, but we went out when I was 17). But the thing is... he somewhat took advantage of my naivety. I don't know how you're guy is... but just beware.

Guest DarkWaltz

Girls!

Let's say you see this guy often every morning, for a month, in the bus AND metro... well, you guys take the same bus, which leads to the metro, then you guys take the metro, then you get off at the same station. Not almost everyday, but at least every other day. The guy is about your age, and is not bad looking.

What if one day, the guy starts smiling at you? And also, he'll try starting a conversation with you casually. Would you girls get scared? What would be the best way for the guy to introduce himself?

Also, if he smiles, should it be with teeth or without?

I know it's a stupid question, but it seems like I'm not even able to answer it myself.

Guest kimseo

Girls!

Let's say you see this guy often every morning, for a month, in the bus AND metro... well, you guys take the same bus, which leads to the metro, then you guys take the metro, then you get off at the same station. Not almost everyday, but at least every other day. The guy is about your age, and is not bad looking.

What if one day, the guy starts smiling at you? And also, he'll try starting a conversation with you casually. Would you girls get scared? What would be the best way for the guy to introduce himself?

I know it's a stupid question, but it seems like I'm not even able to answer it myself.

If I'm interested I would talk back. ^^ But if I don't really want to start anything, I'll just try to casually end the conversation. I wouldn't be "scared" since I would see him often, but make sure she noticed you before and it's not anything out of the blue. Just tell her that you've seen her a lot and talk about the common stuff you might have with her, make sure to tell her your name and you're not anyone creepy. o_o;

Smile however you want to smile XD I think it's cuter when a guy smiles with teeth.

Good luck : D <3

Guest MoiraElla

Girls!

I think when he smiles, it should be with teeth hahaa. I wouldn't get scared, if he was about my age. I think the best way for a guy to introduce himself is simply say, "hi my name is _____." and then tell her how you notice her every morning also and she'll probably say that she notices it also. I think you should be funny though. BIG HUGE PLUS. especially in the morning~ it would brighten up her day if shes friendly with it though, of course.

Guest touche`

Girls!

Well. I wouldn't be scared because if he smile, then I would have smile back too. haha, it's just a friendly 'silent' conversation that I see. If he tries to start a conversation, I'm fine. As long as he doesn't talk about crazy stuff. I would prefer him smiling without teeth. xD

It may sound where but I like when a guy starts the conversation like, "where are you going?" then introduce himself after that. Lol.

Guest xt1naaa

Girls!

At first i would think "gosh! i see this guy like EVERYWHERE!"

The best way for a guy to introduce himself is "hey. my name is *insert name here*" and then if she seems interested and not afraid of you, then casually have a convo with her. MAybe bring up how you guys take the same bus and stuff. Being charming, intelligent and/or funny is a very big plus. But, if she ignores you, then take the hint and leave her alone.

The guy should smile like he normally would. If he normally smiles with teeth, then smile with teeth viceversa. At long as it isnt fake, because girls can tell right away if a smile is fake.

Guest :: ShaDoW ::

ive recently met this girl who interested me. i didnt know she was going out with someone and she flirted with me like crazy. crazy as in richard simmons-grabbing. when i found out that she was going out with someone, it just interested me. so i flirted back and i wanted to see how far she would go. ive realised its that type of girls that should be taught a lesson right? so is it right for me to teach that lesson to her? lol -_-

ive recently met this girl who interested me. i didnt know she was going out with someone and she flirted with me like crazy. crazy as in richard simmons-grabbing. when i found out that she was going out with someone, it just interested me. so i flirted back and i wanted to see how far she would go. ive realised its that type of girls that should be taught a lesson right? so is it right for me to teach that lesson to her? lol -_-

From what I see both of you are the same..so why should the crab teaches it's child to walk straight? First thing you have to do, is stop flirting with her. Those type of girls are the ones you should stay away from. I'm sure you have better things to do in life than teach her a lesson. The consequences are going to be worse if the bf figures this out. And I can bet, he's prob not going to blame the girl but the guy since it's so much easier. Want to avoid the drama? Avoid the girl.

Guest kimseo

I guess so. o_o I never met a girl like that....

But that's really bad for her to flirt with another guy while she has a boyfriend. (Depending on the situation of course..)

But still......

I think you should teach her something...

Or maybe karma will bite her in the butt one day. :mellow:

Your choice.

Guest touche`

I wouldn't even bother to teach her a lesson. Soon or later, her bf will find out and do something about it. Think about the future, what will happen if you try to teach her a lesson, her bf sees it and ASSUME that you were trying to hit on her. There could be a fight? Though I don't know if you are a fighter or not.

Guest adagio12

Girls!

I'll be kinda surprised that a guy whom i see almost everyday starts to smile & talk with me... but i won't get scared.. (unless he's acting creepy all of a sudden & starts being annoying & perhaps asking me personal questions... -____-_

You could start off by approaching her in a friendly manner and saying 'hi' to her. Introduce yourself to her (your name), tell her that you notice her almost everyday .. taking the same buses & metros... then ask what's her name, then shake hands with her and say "nice to meet you". Perhaps from there, you guys would start a convo.. and who knows, you might make a new friend! It's always important that you should act natural (be yourself), be friendly (not creepy or anything). If from the introductions you sense that she's not very fond of you/ not interested/ she's unfriendly.. or anything... then just let it be... i guess? =| I hope this helps! =)

PS: which way to smile? Just smile in a way that you think will make you look your best. Remember.. you should act natural!

well... since you now know that she's already in a relationship... I suggest it is best that you stop flirting with her. What if one day her bf comes out of nowhere & caught you guys flirting with each other... and he gets pissed .. and she blames that you are the one flirted with her first? I guess you better avoid her if you don't wanna get into a fist fight or anything.

Guest iEatPowder

Why is it that I attract girls who want to sleep with me after a week or so of dating? I don't do anything to initiate. I'm not the one who does the approaching. I want a girlfriend who wants to get to know me and vice versa before jumping in the sac with me. :blink:Why is it that I only attract girls who sleep with me after a week or so of dating? I never initiate, and I never approach a girl and start talking to them. I just want to find a girlfriend that wants to get to know me and vice versa so we can have a steady relationship. :blink:

I give them a chance for a steady relationship, but it never works out because we just hop into bed so fast. It's not the same as when you really get to know someone first.

I guess this is for the more mature ladies.

Guest vintage:DREAMS

Girls!

I wouldn't be freaked out. I'd probably smile back. I would rather the guy introduce himself after he smiles so it wouldn't be so weird and I wouldn't be thinking ". . . the hell?" :D I think the guy should smile without teeth. It's more friendly or I'm just imagining a really open-mouthed smile right now. Maybe a little teeth? Haha, not like a lot because that will creep me out and I'll want to walk away really quickly. But if it was nice and simple, I'd probably talk back and get to know each other.

Why is it that I attract girls who want to sleep with me after a week or so of dating? I don't do anything to initiate. I'm not the one who does the approaching. I want a girlfriend who wants to get to know me and vice versa before jumping in the sac with me. :blink:Why is it that I only attract girls who sleep with me after a week or so of dating? I never initiate, and I never approach a girl and start talking to them. I just want to find a girlfriend that wants to get to know me and vice versa so we can have a steady relationship. :blink:

I give them a chance for a steady relationship, but it never works out because we just hop into bed so fast. It's not the same as when you really get to know someone first.

I guess this is for the more mature ladies.

Bad luck? It's hard to find the right girl, the right anyone, really, but I guess you just gotta keep trying. Maybe you should try taking more of an initiative. (: Hehe, those girls might think timid boys are easy to push over so take some initiative. I think you'll find the girl that works for you. Just keep trying. :X