Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest babigurl

My ex-gf was a very cruel person and really messed up the image of a girl...

Do you think I have to move on and look towards the bright side?

Or.. keep freaking out whenever I see girls and look down on them all the time?

i dont think all girls r like ur ex

there r plenty of other nice girls out there!

im sure u will find the right one for u^^

give others a chance!

Guest what~the~vu

Yeah, 5 months seems like a long time, but for a serious relationship or a relationship that ended on really bad terms, it takes a long time for a girl to get over an ex. Has she told you straight up that she liked you or is it just something that you assume? Because a lot of girls use that as a way to reject someone without actually rejecting them flat out lol.

yeah she actually told me that. then she told me she got freaked out and distanced herself from me. then like a week and a half later we talked again.

Guest michele17

So, this girl just got out of a really bad relationship. she liked me but made herself stop because she doesnt want a relationship... so know we are friends. do you think she will ever look at me as being more than a friend anymore?

TIMING is EVERYTHING. u gotta just chill for now, and if she'll want something more....it'll happen. good luck =]

its been like 5 months since they broke up...shes just doesnt want to feel hurt again....booo for bad timing

Aaah...5 months..no wonder you're thinking boo for bad timing, but some people when they just got out from a bad relationship or has been in a bad relationship are naturally VERY hesitant to step into a new one.

So my friend, it's up to you to CONVINCE her that you're worth it.

Do awesome things that would impress her more :)

1) Do most girls like to take advantage of a guy when they see him as weak-minded, or when the guy loves her much more than her? (asking him to do this for her, buy her this, etc.)

2) What are some hints girls would give to guys to tell them they like them?

3) If a girl would like a guy, and she's not sure he likes her back, would you risk yourself and ask him out? Or would you just wait forever until he makes a move?

4) And, finally, the MOST important question. What kind of traits separate a guy from being a potential friend, than a guy being a potential boyfriend? In other words, how can you tell when you first meet a guy if he'll go into the friend zone, or the boyfriend one?

1. Personally, I wouldn't unless I had something against him. If he loves you more than you love him, it gives you no reason to bring trouble into his life.

2. "You're the cutest thing", "I really like how ____", "We should go hang out", etc. She'll act like she's interested and stare alot. :mellow: or steal glances.

3. :mellow: Traditional and stubborn girls like to play "catch me if you can". Personally, I'd wait though. :) 'Cause past experiences that had me asking first really didn't go well at all.

4. If he's absolutely gorgeous. If you can see yourself romancing him. If he's rich. If he treats you better than your friends. If...

:mellow: yes I know 100% of these are shallow but :lol: I can't think of anything meaningful.

Guest funfunfun4every1

1) Do most girls like to take advantage of a guy when they see him as weak-minded, or when the guy loves her much more than her? (asking him to do this for her, buy her this, etc.)

3) If a girl would like a guy, and she's not sure he likes her back, would you risk yourself and ask him out? Or would you just wait forever until he makes a move?

4) And, finally, the MOST important question. What kind of traits separate a guy from being a potential friend, than a guy being a potential boyfriend? In other words, how can you tell when you first meet a guy if he'll go into the friend zone, or the boyfriend one?

Thanks. :P

I looked for this a few pages back because i HAD to answer the first question in my own way.

1) Not all girls like it when you buy them things a lot or not all of them hate it either. But I just have to give you a warning. When I feel a guy likes me more than I like him, I kind of feel obliged to return the same amount of love but at the same time I know I can't, resulting in stress, pressure and guilt. So if you really like the girl, don't push the love thing too far. Just let her know you love her but don't smother her with it. I mean its like giving gifts. If you give someone an ipod for christmas and they can only afford to give you a box of chocolates, how do you think the person giving chocolate feels? They want to give you something more but they can't, and that's the same deal with liking a girl a lot.

Just keep that in mind.

2) Really depends on the girl. Touching, laughing, teasing, joking, trying to impress you. But that's a more outgoing girl. I told my boyfriend straight up that I liked him three weeks after we began to flirt.

3) Yea. Refer to two. I'm a feminist and I don't believe that guys have the responsiblity of asking girls out and I believe it works both ways. I didn't want to lag so I asked my boyfriend out. He's kind of a player so I guess that counts as not knowing for sure whether he'd say yes or not.

4) Hm I really don't know. Guys that are friends are the guys that you can talk to and be a richard simmons around. They're more accepting I guess and they act like every other guy to me. Guys that are potential bfs are like insightful, and they could look average (being gorgeous is a plus)

Guest 강유미

Aww, it's okay..Keep telling yourself that, buddy.

Remember, don't move on :)

You talk way too much. Stop talkin to me, buddy.

Guest mzlubxfoheva

If I kissed a girl when she's just my friend, do I have to go out with her because I kissed her?

Is it okay if I act like nothing happened the next day?

YES yes you do -.- why would u kiss someone if u didnt like them anyway xP weirdo. well then again.. it depends on who u kissed o.o if u know she's the type of grl who would do the same to the guy then eh what the heck :]

Guest The Fey

If you kissed her, and it was an accident. You need to TELL HER and set it straight. Don't be a stupid spineless bish and try to ignore it ever happened because she is DEFINITELY going to be wondering wtf is going on between you two.

Guest _Melody

Then stop posting here, mate :)

Why are you getting so defensive?

And you're no saint around here either.

wasabi enough. In the "Ask the fellas thread" you dont see guys being rude to us girls when answering our questions. So what makes 강유미 so different when answering his question. just move along... -_-

Guest bigbangsmex

If I kissed a girl when she's just my friend, do I have to go out with her because I kissed her?

It depends as to where you kissed her really. If it was on the lips, then you have some explaining to do. But if it was on the cheeks, I personally would let it slide if we were close. If nothing happens the next day then move on from the incident. I figure... if you don't bring it up and if she acted as if nothing happened five seconds after you kissed her, it's no big deal. You don't necessarily have to go out with her unless you like her and the feeling's mutual.

Some people here are iffy. o.o

Guest 강유미

wasabi enough. In the "Ask the fellas thread" you dont see guys being rude to us girls when answering our questions. So what makes 강유미 so different when answering his question. just move along... -_-

Thank you, Melody.

I'm very offended actually from Wasabi, because she's a member of the cabbage family.

And her root is used as a spice and has an extremely strong flavor.

Guest thymeless

if a girl does this, she doesnt deserve him.

eye contact. touching (not like groping, guys) but like physical contact. it depends on each girl. my friends get very bold and aggressive; they always want him to be around her and follows him around. for me, i tend to get more shy but i definetely make sure theres eye contact.

depends on the guy and unsure she is. but for me, most likely wait forever until he makes a move because i'm shy like that. >.<

the way they act. the way they listen to you or look at you. the way they talk. the way they smile. the way they carry themselves. if a guy is more playful and flirtatious with every girl in the room then i absolutely rule them out of the boyfriend category.

some explanation is needed. no heartfelt explanation is needed but maybe just a justification if you're not planning on going out with her. but you might not want to do that often because it may cause a lot of trouble when word gets around. girls dont like players.

i hope i was able to help!

Guest 강유미

Q. If a girl bends down to show her boob crack a lot and whenever I look at her boobs, she smiles at me.

Do you think she's trying to tell me something or she's just playing around with my mind?

Guest Stevent

Thank you, Melody.

I'm very offended actually from Wasabi, because she's a member of the cabbage family.

And her root is used as a spice and has an extremely strong flavor.

you are only adding to the problem by provoking her with that statement :mellow:

but I have a question for you ladies since I havent asked one in the last 6 pgs?

1) What do we guys do that makes us get on your bad side?

2) Why do you like hitting us "just for fun"?