Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @Nikaa94  :waves:  Am waiting for the next MLog :D

hi Miniii :waves:

yes, I’m waiting for next MinHoLog too :highonflowers:

the waiting is so sweet, I love it that we have something to look forward to. Not sure when we will get some filming pics, but at least we have LMH’s channel :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

Min weekend!  :2540_meh:So sad that it doesn't mean as much as it did when we were physically going to work

I know that you've all been waiting with anticipation for the winner(s) of Round 5 of the LOTBS quiz.  We have a tie!  Congrats to three time winner @madmad min and 1st time winner @Lindyloo421:cheers: Round 6 early next week unless LMH surprises us with something.  

Need some ideas for PT favorite scenes poll!!!!!!!! :crymeme: I only have 7.  There must be more than 7 great scenes from PT.  PM me with a description of the scene and, if possible, the episode.  I have the game over kiss lol, so no need to send that suggestion.  

Speaking of PT, I wonder why LMH never mentions PT.  At least, I've never come across a fan meeting or interview in which he discusses it.  It received descent ratings.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

37 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually we watched his last IG post location shooting in 2nd video so I am worried he might not release next ep soon  and he opened Vlive channel and he made only living and he didn't any more .I hope youtube won't be look like Vlive 

I agree.  And now that's he's filming, he'll have less time and energy.  If we see another movielog, it will be something pre-Pachinko.

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

8 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I agree.  And now that's he's filming, he'll have less time and energy.  If we see another movielog, it will be something pre-Pachinko.

Actors are unable to sleep while setting , they just can sleep 3-4 hours in a day ,  So I think he hasn't time to record video and his eyes seem swelling in last post, and he can't share videos from drama setting because of security

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Additionally, South Korean actor Lee Min Ho also made the list at number 10. In last year's rankings, Lee Min Ho ranked at number eighty, meaning he skyrocketed up to the top 10, rising 70 ranks up! Lee Min Ho is known as a top established Hallyu star with a significant following internationally. Other than South Korea and other parts of Asia, he has fan bases in the United States, France, Australia, Canada, Spain, and Italy. In 2017, Lee Minho was named as the most favorable Korean actor in the United States.

Lee Min Ho

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

Lee Min Ho is the most popular Korean actor in the world, and the characters he has played so far live up to his popularity! Discover your favorite star heroes

Lee Min Ho continues his rise to fame, and here are a few roles that made it possible
Lee Min Ho is one of the best actors in the Korean film and theater industry, who strives to make every drama he plays nationally and internationally successful. In addition to his skills and desire to get the main roles, he is also known for his practicality and humor. If you are unfamiliar with his work, check out the following and you will become a fan of them.

1. Boys are more beautiful than flowers

Lee-Min-Ho-est-lacteur-coreen-le-plus-po

The role of Goo Joon Pyo, in which he played Boys More Beautiful than Flowers in 2009, brought him fame in the blink of an eye, and he never had to look back. Jung Pyo is an arrogant, charming and popular guy at his school, he bully the main girl Geum Jang Di (Ku Hye Sun) but secretly loved her.

2. Personal taste

1604761445_534_Lee-Min-Ho-est-lacteur-co

Lee Min Ho plays Jung Jin Ho, an architect who claims to be gay, who becomes the roommate of a recently dumped girl named Park Gae In (Song Ye Jin). She confesses to him, thinking that she finally has a gay best friend, not suspecting that he has fallen in love with her.

3. City hunter

1604761446_76_Lee-Min-Ho-est-lacteur-cor

Lee Min Ho plays Lee Yoon Sung, an undercover man, as a computer expert carrying out his father's revenge plan. It was the first action movie he starred in and was an international success. The plot is based on the Japanese manga and anime series of the same name.

4. Heirs

1604761446_136_Lee-Min-Ho-est-lacteur-co

Lee Min Ho plays Kim Tan, who meets protagonist Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), who is trying to find her missing sister who has abandoned her family in the United States. Kim Tan falls in love with her, with her passion and determination. proof of this is shown to her throughout the show.

https://www.japanfm.fr/lee-min-ho-est-lacteur-coreen-le-plus-populaire-au-monde-et-les-personnages-quil-a-joue-jusqua-present-justifient-sa-popularite-decouvrez-les-personnages-preferes-de-letoile/

https://morningpicker.com/korean/lee-min-ho-is-the-most-popular-korean-actor-globally-and-the-characters-he-played-so-far-justifies-his-popularity-check-out-the-top-favourite-characters-of-the-star-140283/amp/

• Like 8

What is KBEE???:wut:

The music 

omggggggggg

The music is so good

I wanna cryyyyy :criesariver:

Peyhaaaaaa

Lee Gooooon :criesariver:

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Full ver.

Oppaaaaaaa :criesariver:

I miss LMH whyyy?? After watching this video, I have become sentimental Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2